Birds dying, electromagnetic energy, the government & sl

Page 1 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 1:08 pm

ooh, completely scientific! I'll buy that!

:wtg:

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2011, 1:22 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
ooh, completely scientific! I'll buy that!

:wtg:

You can live in ignorance if you like. If it helps you to not question what is going on that is up to you. I dunno if you seen the the EDIT i made on the last post or not, but i mentioned that if you don't believe and think people such as myself as wasting their time, tell it to the people who are devoting a lot of time to the subject.
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/hom ... 31173&ap=1

jabcreations
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Jan 2011, 7:17 am

The NWO, zionists, communists and other assorted scum very much exist and they very much experiment with everything they can because after all they've been robbing America blind for about a century now since the communist central-banking system was established; the head of the non-Federal Reserve on camera admitted to not knowing where something like 1.5 trillion dollars of American taxpayer money went to (the answer is jewish banks naturally).

The replies by the "skeptics" are classic communist fail-replies including classic crap like "conspiracy theories" which is more communist propaganda.

I wouldn't jump to presume everything you've listed is true though I highly suspect that if there is a way to cause social disorder on a massive enough scale that relates to all of this (droughts, floods and earthquakes) then it's the kind of stuff that the commies get off on because after all those scum want to rule a destroyed world; I don't understand it but then again I'm not on crack.

I'm not subscribing because I don't have the time to go in-depth in to these topics though I see the relations at all levels from social (e.g. homosexual agenda) to global levels like this kind of stuff.

My only piece of advice is to make sure you remain objective. There is a difference between flying alien saucer theories (easy cover up for military experiments) and uncovering real crimes being committed by people who lack any moral fiber in their entire being. After all, I live in a country where it's more profitable for people to lose their houses then to keep paying off their home loans, if anyone tells me everything is okay then they're either absurdly ignorant or part of the problem.

PatrickNeville
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 9:31 am

jabcreations wrote:
The NWO, zionists, communists and other assorted scum very much exist and they very much experiment with everything they can because after all they've been robbing America blind for about a century now since the communist central-banking system was established; the head of the non-Federal Reserve on camera admitted to not knowing where something like 1.5 trillion dollars of American taxpayer money went to (the answer is jewish banks naturally).

The replies by the "skeptics" are classic communist fail-replies including classic crap like "conspiracy theories" which is more communist propaganda.

I wouldn't jump to presume everything you've listed is true though I highly suspect that if there is a way to cause social disorder on a massive enough scale that relates to all of this (droughts, floods and earthquakes) then it's the kind of stuff that the commies get off on because after all those scum want to rule a destroyed world; I don't understand it but then again I'm not on crack.

I'm not subscribing because I don't have the time to go in-depth in to these topics though I see the relations at all levels from social (e.g. homosexual agenda) to global levels like this kind of stuff.

My only piece of advice is to make sure you remain objective. There is a difference between flying alien saucer theories (easy cover up for military experiments) and uncovering real crimes being committed by people who lack any moral fiber in their entire being. After all, I live in a country where it's more profitable for people to lose their houses then to keep paying off their home loans, if anyone tells me everything is okay then they're either absurdly ignorant or part of the problem.

Thank you for speaking some sense! Conspiracy is a word invented and used by the media and politicians to create stigma when anyone mentions something that sounds like it may be stupid to the less informed.

After carrying out more research and looking at what friends have posted, we believe that there is a possibility that chemtrails are being used to create an artificial ionosphere, which will make the HAARP weapon much more effective. The chemicals used poisoning the birds and fish. This is unproven though.

Mixture of ideas that have been floating about here:
http://beyondthecurtain.wordpress.com/2 ... -and-fish/

EDIT: The sum missing from the federal reserve is much closer to 13 trillion dollars I believe

TheSocialExperiment
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Mar 2012, 9:11 am

I did a year of research about the New World Order due to hearing it in an Eminem song. I believe that it exists. And I have researched all 20 of these:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygNiiNKJ3jQ[/youtube]

As for types of Government; Democratic, Communist, Capitalist, etc: I don't believe any are good nor bad, it all depends on the people who control it. I think we could have an entirely Capitalist Governernment which is controlled by "the people" and I believe that it would work. And as for something I heard on WP called an "Autism Army" or something like that to tackle the NWO, I just have to say... What a load of sh*t. :P

Oodain
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 9:41 am

my main isue with these topics will always be the sheer ammount of unfounded speculation invlovled and the tendency to overlook the mathematical probabilities of some of their "coincidences"

that said i can easily imagine a new world order as something good, all depends on the how's and why's.
the general centralized authoritarian one is a nightmare, the abundant and automated world of digital independance, not so much.

the scent of the tamarillo is pungent and powerfull,
woe be to the nose who nears it.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2012, 11:39 am

PatrickNeville wrote:

Anyway, if the truth is out there, i would love to hear what you consider to be the real deal in these events and what is the real deal with the NWO?

Conspiracy crap-doodle.

Make sure you keep your tin-foil hat on.

ruveyn

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2012, 8:41 pm

HAARP is real, it is a means of detecting atomic tests, has been in use since WWII mostly to detect Russian tests.

As for a intelligent plot, this is Earth, they are apes, and do more damage by accident than intent.

Fish and bird kills are old history, the fossil record is full of them, history is full of them, and Charles Fort documented that and rains of fish, frogs, rocks, sliced meat, and some kind of jelly, before there were planes.

As for things we cannot do, it came out that weapons grade Anthrax is being manufactured in Baton Rouge.

We still have the stockpile of nerve gas we were going to use for the invasion of Japan, the plan was kill them all, but then the bomb worked.

We sold Saddam the stocks of gas he used on the Kurds.

Bubonic Plague keeps showing up in New Mexico, near the labs.

Are they lying about it, yes, and would you believe the last of Small Pox is not weaponized and waiting? While it does not last forever, I was vaccinated in 1963, after then few people were, and everyone born after is very subject to the fatal form.

Some people have agreed to not use Bio Warfare, or Poison Gas, and signed treaties, so the only question is, "Do you trust apes?"

Now I happen to believe in flying saucers. They show up in cave paintings, 15th century paintings, and in written description covering hundreds of years. So I do not credit them to secret government programs.

There are plots, thefts, spies, killings, but they are not connected in one big plot. They are the sum total of ape behavior, and that is enough to account for all of it.

A weak and dumb population to rule over would be a non productive burden. Our defense is still mostly boots on the ground, We could not destroy the people without destroying the base of power.

It is just short sighted ape behavior, they are known for a lack of wisdom and foresight. They lie, they lie more when something goes wrong, something is beyond their understanding, and the one big Plot is easy to blame and impossible to prove.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2012, 9:19 am

PatrickNeville wrote:
Anyway, if the truth is out there, i would love to hear what you consider to be the real deal in these events and what is the real deal with the NWO?

Two questions for you:

1. Are you wearing your tinfoil cap?

2. Have you taken your meds today?

ruveyn

mglosenger
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Apr 2012, 11:10 pm

Maybe the world as humanity knows it is just basically over. It was a fun ride while it lasted, etc. etc. Things change, the universe cycles, and so forth