Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jan 2015, 9:37 pm

Has anyone on this forum ever heard of Lily Tomlin? She is an actress and a comedian. She has starred in a number of movies such as Nashville, 9 to 5, Beverly Hillbillies, Flirting With Disaster, I Heart Huckabees, and many others. She has starred in many shows such as Laugh-In, Ms. Frizzle on the Magic School Bus, Murphy Brown, West Wing, Malibu Country, and is going to star on a new Netflix series called Grace and Frankie. She is not well known to the younger generation. Anyway, I am good friends with her. I have met her 8 times and I keep in touch with her by email. I meet her after one of her stand up comedy shows that she does around the country. I have known her ever since I was 6 years old. I became a fan of hers when she did Ms. Frizzle on the Magic School Bus because I loved that show growing up and still do. After I got to meet her the first time, I have stayed in touch with her and have met her several other times after that. She is probably one of the nicest celebrities that you could ever meet. She is fantastic. Most people aren't friends with celebrities, especially aspies, so I am one of the lucky ones.

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2015, 10:57 pm

One ringy-dingy, two ringy-dingy

zer0netgain
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 9:06 am

A lady from the classic days of good comedy.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 9:12 am

She used to be popular, back in the 70s and 80s.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2015, 11:26 am

Yeah, I love her----I think she's GREAT!! That "One ringy-dingy....." is the first thing that always comes to my mind. Also, I've loved several movies of hers----especially, "9 to 5". She was in the cast of a Reba McEntire show, recently, and was SOOOOO funny----but, the show was really bad.

She seems like she would be a good friend----seems like she would speak to ya, straight-up.