Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2012, 9:24 am

What is your ultimate favorite shows? Shows you simply can't miss?

I love NCIS, CSI (The Las Vegas one) That's about my favorite. I do like Person of Interest and also Criminal Minds. I did see one episode of Made in Jersey and though I give it one season, but I think it just lasted two episodes! Undercover Boss (Fri nights at 8pm) seem to take over that time slot. I remember when Three Rivers and Moonlight got cancelled. I felt bad for the actor Alex O Loughlin because I just LOVED my Fri nights watching Moonlight. I loved the idea of a vampire/PI. He didn't need to kill people to get his thirst. (That's why I also like Twilight!) I'm happy that Hawaii 5 0 got renewed for the third season. I'm shocked that CBS cancelled CSI Miami. I tried watching NCIS Los Angeles and it bored me. NCIS original is better I think. Abby is so cool!

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

blackelk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Nov 2012, 1:38 pm

The best shows on TV are Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and Homeland. Another new good one is Last Resort. Walking Dead is also fun, but not on the same level as the best.

Arrow
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2013, 1:36 pm

Hart of Dixie, The Good Wife, Switched at Birth
I used to love Kyle XY until they discontinued it :(

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 2:39 pm

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation {The Las Vegas one}

Vegas {To me, it's "sort-of" a prequel to CSI}

Grimm

Elementary

Person of Interest

Hawaii-Five-O {remake}

CyclopsSummers
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

I agree that Abby is great. She reminds me of a friend in school, although that friend was a bit darker and more cynical. I like her interactions with McGee, who is so dorky.

Umm, my favourite shows... Pretty standard stuff: Star Trek The Next Generation, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Charmed, ummm.... Those are the big ones, honestly. Turns out that sitcoms don't really stick with me, though I have my favourites in that department too.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 1:34 pm

CSI New York. Mystery! on PBS--especially Wallander. I hate not having cable, because I have read all the Game of Thrones books and am dying to watch it.

BTW, I think someone at CBS is from Alabama. I keep hearing Alabama references, like characters being from there (Sela Ward, on CSI NY actually is a U of A grad), a bad guy said, "Roll Tide" on The Mentalist a couple of seasons ago, it got mentioned on Unforgettable (which was actually quite forgettable :P ) and a few other things that I don't remember off the top of my head.

Zaswe12
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jan 2013, 2:51 pm

MLP: FiM
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens

Come to think of it, those are the only shows I watch.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Adventure Time. I love how both of them are set in fantasy worlds* and the fact that the characters are all oh so cute, in both appearance and personality! :D

* Well, Adventure Time is technically a post-apocalyptic world, but it still has a ton of fantasy elements in it, which is why I'm classifying it as a fantasy world.

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Jan 2013, 1:16 pm

I like comedies. My favorites are The Middle and Modern Family.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2013, 8:01 pm

For me, I can't live without - -

American Horror Story
Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Fringe (until recently)
Hell On Wheels
Tosh.O
Being Human
Lost Girl
The Big Bang Theory
The Venture Brothers
Family Guy

There maybe more.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Yuzu
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 3:53 am

Being Human (UK)
I never watched any other vampire/werewolf stuff but I really like this show. The last season was better than I thought it would be with new cast members. US version is good too but UK's is more interesting to me. (because it's set in UK)
Can't wait for the season 5.