how did you react when you found out TOBI=OBITO

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

salad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 10:02 pm

I nearly had a depressive cycle. I was depressed and felt like my favorite series got butchered. I almost lost sense of reality and became confused.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

06 Apr 2013, 10:43 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about. Care to provide me a link?

salad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 11:59 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Tobi is the villain from Naruto. It turns out he's none other than lame Obito

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 3:25 am

salad wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

I don't understand it either.

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 6:31 am

I think the story is well constructed. At first it seems a bit lame. But waiting for the explanation was worth it.

The Uchiha's sharingan power is proportional to his degree of revolt. And Obito, after being in a secluded cave for months and after missing deeply his family and friends, the first thing he sees, when he gets out of the cave and tries to save his loved one and his best friend is his best friend killing his loved one. Of course that caused profound revolt. The revolt combined with having Madara as a sensei turned him into an excelent shinobi, although a vilain.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

eric76 wrote:
salad wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I don't understand it either.

I had to look it up, too. Naruto is just another manga series involving the usual anime tropes and stereotypes in a mixed-genre format of battles, explosions, and expositions.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 10:13 am

While I haven't seen Naruto in forever, this has been widely speculated for a while.

I'm not a fan of the 1,000 episode shows anymore - the only one I'm still interested in of that length is Detective Conan.

If you're looking for a new favorite show, the Devil Survivor 2 Anime just started in Japan.

Author/Writer

salad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 11:55 am

ModusPonens wrote:
I think the story is well constructed. At first it seems a bit lame. But waiting for the explanation was worth it.

The Uchiha's sharingan power is proportional to his degree of revolt. And Obito, after being in a secluded cave for months and after missing deeply his family and friends, the first thing he sees, when he gets out of the cave and tries to save his loved one and his best friend is his best friend killing his loved one. Of course that caused profound revolt. The revolt combined with having Madara as a sensei turned him into an excelent shinobi, although a vilain.

I love Naruto, but Tobi being Obito is Kishi's biggest mistake. Obito turning evil was too rushed and sudden, there was no firewood being built to prepare for the sudden change. Obito went from being as stupid as Naruto to an evil genius?? In a year? All because of a girl?? I wanted to break my computer.

And in the anime Obito had a deep voice when he fought Minato. Did he like hit puberty in a year?? Obito was planned to be Tobi for a while, but why couldn't it have been Izuna or Shisui?

salad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 11:57 am

Zodai wrote:
While I haven't seen Naruto in forever, this has been widely speculated for a while.

I'm not a fan of the 1,000 episode shows anymore - the only one I'm still interested in of that length is Detective Conan.

If you're looking for a new favorite show, the Devil Survivor 2 Anime just started in Japan.

HECK NO!! I still read Naruto and even if I'm getting fed up with Kishi's trolling, I can still rewatch the older episodes which i love. things are getting better in the manga thanks to my man Orochimaru.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2013, 11:30 pm

Well, maybe I'll keep going if I feel like it ;p

Author/Writer

ModusPonens
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2013, 5:03 pm

I didn't see this decision of Orochimaru coming! What do you think? Does he have an ulterior motive?