Page 21 of 25 [ 397 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Ember7
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

07 Apr 2014, 7:38 pm

ThetaIn3D wrote:
Just saw this and haven't read the blog entry yet, but I love the name already. :D

Not that we're helpless, but I like the idea of "your Aspie" like we are a pet that needs a special regimen.

It makes me feel so loved ❤️

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2014, 7:55 pm

Welcome to the terrarium... we got kibble over in the corner!

IamRob
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Apr 2014, 7:36 pm

Just read part four ,i feel like i found my instruction manual.the toothpick thing was hilarious
Im having a hard time reading some of it though cause of the darker backgrounds.im gonna keep reading ,i don't know if you covered it yet;the role the internet can play in every aspect .
Im having a hard time to be specific on that without making this too long.
Knowledge,understanding,maybe helping with a diagnosis,management,coping
Hope this makes sense.keep up the good work.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2014, 10:24 pm

Rob, please hop on over to our new site http://www.savagelightstudios.com/warpedlens That should be cleared up for you, and it has an index

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2014, 10:28 am

We just created a facebook group for Care and Feeding... and reached 50k hits...

facebook group HERE

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2014, 9:06 pm

Part 65 - Okay… We’re going over it again… Vaccines don’t cause Autism

OhkaBaka
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jul 2014, 4:25 pm

Kaede wrote:
Since the title is 'caring and feeding...' you could put something in about sensory issues and food. If I say I can't eat Chinese food, it's because the smell of it makes me ill, not because I haven't eaten good Chinese food before.

OMG yes...

I will not eat yogurt, pudding, jello, whipped cream... mostly because of their texture, also because they are just gross... I LOVE bananas... but I can't eat them... because of their texture... Ice Cream... no... I friggin love ice cream... yes I know you think it is exactly the same as yogurt (TYPING yogurt makes me queasy)... no your wife's pudding is NOT somehow magically immune.

No I can't explain it... ok... I CAN... but you won't get it, and I'm being generous and taking the blame for that.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2014, 4:57 pm

I actually did cover that

SyAn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2014, 3:43 am

Fantastic source of info/insights/humour :)
I did find it hard to read due to the dark/light background changes, but I guess it's the content that matters.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2014, 4:08 am

SyAn: I sent you a PM

But for everyone... the series has moved to a new home ( www.savagelightstudios.com/warpedlens )... this new home has a search function and an index...

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2014, 6:29 am

Human contact

boiling it down to those 2 words

got nothing
have nothing
never had anything

OhkaBaka
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jul 2014, 6:38 pm

I'm up to 25 or so... and I keep writing little notes, recommended reading for my NT wife... I look over at my notepad "1,4,5,11 (OMG relationship PTSD is so 'OMG THIS!'), 12 (Yes!), 13,14, 18 and 20 fantastic but probably less amusing for you"

I have multiple pages of thoughts on ASD as a disease, but I will probably just chew on them until they aren't compelling anymore. My favorite technique for managing annoying conflict no one wants.

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll actually be caught up.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm

syzygyish wrote:
Human contact

boiling it down to those 2 words

got nothing
have nothing
never had anything

ummm... what?

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2014, 11:20 pm

OhkaBaka wrote:
I'm up to 25 or so... and I keep writing little notes, recommended reading for my NT wife... I look over at my notepad "1,4,5,11 (OMG relationship PTSD is so 'OMG THIS!'), 12 (Yes!), 13,14, 18 and 20 fantastic but probably less amusing for you"

I have multiple pages of thoughts on ASD as a disease, but I will probably just chew on them until they aren't compelling anymore. My favorite technique for managing annoying conflict no one wants.

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll actually be caught up.

I am glad this is helping you

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

So... I need some feed back... anyone wanna go look at the index and try out the search function on the new site and give feedback

BelleAmi
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2014, 3:44 am

Feralucce wrote:
So... I need some feed back... anyone wanna go look at the index and try out the search function on the new site and give feedback

Index works great - looking good and easy to get to. Also great to access your novel on there. One for my ever expanding book list.

Arthur Rimbaud.