Page 264 of 358 [ 5723 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267 ... 358  Next

VictoryForCake
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 May 2014, 3:26 pm

What is your first name? Jerome

Hobbies and Interests: Music, History,

Why are you here? out of interest

When were you diagnosed? 2009

Favorite subjects: Chemistry, Biology, History

Year/Grade: 5th year, (thats about the same as an american 11th grade)

Favorite music: Classic metal, Rock, Blues, Classical, Some kinda popish songs

Books: Lotr and the other ones, Dostoevsky, Dickins, Some Historical books

TV shows/Movies: I generally avoid them

Instrument: Can play drums and Guitar, Trying a bass soon

Do you like sports? Rugby, Formula 1, Hurling(native sport), Some Martial Arts

Family: 2 parents, An older sister

Clothing: Generally casual,

How did you find this website? Googling about How wrong our planet was and this came up XD

Job: Odd jobs such as computer repair, Manual labour ect ect....

Plans for the future? Go to college and do something in the Biology/Chemistry Area

Any comments? Remove the Comment section XD, Pm me if you want, I am quite easy to talk to

I_m_Tim
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2014, 12:15 am

What is your first name? nightHawk

Hobbies and Interests: Triathlon, Golf, Badminton, Bowling, PingPong, Squash

Why are you here? I have Asperger

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): 2002

Favorite subjects: none

Year/Grade: NA

Favorite music: hip hop, heavy metal

Books: don't read usually

TV shows/Movies: none

Instrument: none

Do you like sports? Can't live without it

Family: 2 bros 0 sis

Clothing: casual casual to smart casual

How did you find this website? reference from a fellow Asp

Job: Trainee Chef

Plans for the future? Build and maintain a Golf Course

Any comments? Rock on ;p

Cloudless
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2014, 10:27 am

What is your first name? Aoife

Hobbies and Interests: Horses, reading, writing, digital art, music

Why are you here? I have Asperger's - I'd like to learn more and know I'm not the only one ;)

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): April 2014

Favorite subjects: Anything science based

Year/Grade: 6th

Favorite music: trance, electronica, rock

Books: oh so many... I wouldn't know where to begin.

TV shows/Movies: LotR, Fargo (both movie and TV series), Sherlock, The Office...

Instrument: Violin

Do you like sports? Yup

Family: 1 sister, two parents

Clothing: Either casual, or rebellious.

How did you find this website? While researching about Asperger's.

Job: None yet, I'm a student

Plans for the future? Go to Uni to study veterinary medicine.

Any comments? err none

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2014, 1:37 pm

What is your first name? Elaine

Hobbies and Interests: Books, movies, cooking, camping, crocheting, crafts

Why are you here? To have someone, like me, to talk to.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): About 4 years ago---give, or take.

Favorite subjects: Psychology / Neuro - Psychology

Year/Grade: Bachelor's - Business Administration (with a minor in Psychology)

Favorite music: I like just about every kind of music. I have an Elvis Gospel album in my truck's CD player AT ALL TIMES! I particularly like pop, rock, country, gospel----I feel they're very closely related. I was so extremely saddened by Amy Winehouse's death----I LOVVVVVE her voice!! ! I like Charlotte Church and Jackie Evancho, and Adele---LOVE Adele----can't get enough of her! I LOVVVVVE Trace Adkins!! I like the Oldies, alot: Motown, Righteous Bros., Temptations, Four Tops, Marvin Gaye, Tina Turner, etc., etc.

Books: I have an extremely varied interest in books, too. Autobiographies / Biographies are, by far, my favorites. I like Non-fiction, Politics, Novels, Psychological Thrillers, Murder Mysteries, Trivia books. I've read every book of the Bible except Psalms and Proverbs (I like Proverbs---Psalms is just too wordy, and my mind wanders). I like / will read just about anything I can get my hands on---EXCEPT Romance Novels!! !! EWWWW!! ! Some of my favorite authors are: Louis L'Amour (The Sacketts), Victor Hugo, Louisa May Alcott, Beverly Lewis, Nora Roberts, Dan Brown, Lillian Jackson Braun ("The Cat Who..." series), Debbie Macomber, James Patterson, Dean Koontz, Dick Francis, Karen Harper, V.C. Andrews ("Flowers in the Attic" series), and Tom Clancy. Some books that I can read again and again, and again, are: The first two books of Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, Flowers in the Attic, The Spy Wore Red, The Scarlet Mansion (about Herman Mudgett), Rainbow Six, The Sacketts, Les Miserables, Little Women, Acceptable Risk, and some autobiographies / biographies.

TV shows/Movies: T.V.: DOC MARTIN (I LIVE for this show!), Shark Tank, Project Runway, Monk, The Big Bang Theory, Law and Order (especially, Criminal Intent---with Vincent D'Onofrio, ONLY), Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond, The Today Show (can't start my day without it), 60 Minutes, It's Academic, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?-----just about anything on PBS---from Frontline, to NOVA, to Charlie Rose, to BritComs...

Movies: MUSICALS are my all-time favorites. I LOVVVVE "shoot 'em ups"---Ahhnold, and Sly. Like books, I like just about any kind of movie. I think Meryl Streep, Judi Dench, and Keira Knightley are some of THEE most talented actors on the planet!! Some of my most favorite movies, are: Love Actually, Pretty Woman, The Sound of Music, Rent, Girl Interrupted, The first 2 Harry Potter movies, The Color Purple, Terminator 2, The Fugitive, How to Marry a Millionaire, Rambo, The Poseidon Adventure, Pride and Prejudice, Titanic, Sister Act, Dead Again... Oh, there's just too many...

Instrument: About a million years ago, I played piano.

Do you like sports? I like to watch them----to uncoordinated to play: football, gymnastics, & ice skating---not on a really regular basis, though----but, I always watch the Super Bowl, The Olympics, and The Triple Crown.

Family: Estranged: Brothers, sisters----and about a 105 (exaggeration), nieces, nephews, cousins (1st, 2nd, and 3rd).

Clothing: Black jeans, cotton shirt.

How did you find this website? Googled "Adults with Aspergers forum".

Job: Unemployed

Plans for the future? Getting a job so I can buy some TOILET PAPER-----SHEESH!! !

Any comments? I could not be more grateful for this forum---and everybody's warm welcome!!

Blueflare
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 May 2014, 5:45 am

What is your first name? Call me Blueflare. :wink:

Hobbies and Interests: Writing (hopefully to get published one day), reading, watching TV shows and movies, walking, seeing my friends. I spend a lot of time in my imagination too.

Why are you here? Why not?

Favorite music: At the moment - Led Zeppelin, Muse, The Who, Fleetwood Mac, The Kinks, Kansas, all kind of others I'm forgetting.

Books: I recently read White Teeth by Zadie Smith which was truly excellent. I enjoy Sci-Fi and books which are a bit off-the-wall, though I'm not into post-modern stuff so much - think Albert Camus rather than Thomas Pynchon.

TV shows/Movies: Oh man, LOADS. Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Arrested Development, Firefly, The Walking Dead, The Sopranos, Adventure Time, Elementary, Girls and Orange is the New Black are some of my current and recent favourites.

Do you like sports? I am hilariously bad at all sports, no co-ordination at all. I like watching Snooker and Formula 1.

Family: Eh.

Clothing: Mostly casual, though I'm trying to smarten up a bit and dress my age a little more.

How did you find this website? Google.

Job: Shop and dispensary assistant at a pharmacy.

Plans for the future? I am going on holiday with my friends this year. :)

CameronsMom
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2014, 3:54 pm

1. Tasha

2. 38

3. U.S.A

4. party planning

5. Because both of my sons have autism and i am hoping to gain insight and a better understanding here.

6. Pop, R&B, Gospel

7. New World Order

8. Modern Family

9. i love watching Boxing

10. married for 12 years

11. my style is casual chic

12. stay at home mom unless something changes

13. going to New York this summer

blu589
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2014, 3:08 pm

Age 27

State MN

Gender female

Diagnosed with Aspergers at age 24

I live alone and I work part-time jobs. I have three cats and no, I'm not some crazy cat lady. I am an animal lover. I can't have a dog at my apartment though. I love books and movies and music. I've known about this website for a long time. I posted on it once but no one answered so I didm't go on it anymore. I'm trying again. My goal is to take some career training this summer and go into either banking or construction. Probably banking. I'm not so sure I'd be good at construction. I like to hang out with people one on one and and I'm honest, open, and loyal. I don't lie or try to take advantage or steal, even though I've had those things done to me many many times. I'm on this site looking to make new friends and find people to talk to. I'm not necessarily looking to meet anyone right away, but I am looking for someone (a friend) I can get to know and really talk to. Also on a side note, I'm a democrat/liberal-pretty much anything but a republican, I don't hunt and I'm pro-choice. You don't have to agree with me. Anyone else out there who doesn't get out as much as they would like to and is looking for someone to talk to, here I am.

Ghostling
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2014, 8:50 am

What is your first name? Shania.

Hobbies and Interests: Gaming, art, comics (well, only Deadpool ones), surfing the web, fashion (kinda), mysteries, sciencey stuff.

Why are you here? Because I would like to talk to people who are like me.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): When I was about 3-6.

Favorite subjects: Visual Arts and Drama (even though I am extremely shy)

Year/Grade: 11

Favorite music: Alternative rock, some alternative metal, Dubstep, glitch hop, drumstep, some pop.

Books: The Black Book of Secrets, Back on Track, Deltora Quest, The three door trilogy.

TV shows/Movies: The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, South Park.

Instrument: I want to learn violin and electric guitar.

Do you like sports? Does watching WWE count?

Family: I have no idea what to put here.

Clothing: Some refer to me as goth or emo but I am not going for any particular style. I just wear what I like.

How did you find this website? I looked up some problems.

Job: Never had one.

Plans for the future? None.

Any comments? Nah I am good.

JustDustInTheWind
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 May 2014, 8:29 pm

My name is: Joshua or Josh

hobbies and interests: well I like helicopters, movies, (I am a huge movie fan of all movies) watching videos on youtube, lots of stuff regarding history and science.

Why are you here? I joined to meet people like me and get support also make a few friends while I am at it.

when were you diagnosed? just recently still have no results but stuff adds up to many signs from when I was a child add up to all the stuff now.

favorite subjects: history and science.

year/grade: none right now

favorite music: rock all kinds really but I like some music better than most I guess.

Books: non-fiction and fiction

Tv shows/movies: Breaking bad, supernatural, and way too many movies to name.

Instrument: I always wanted to learn the bass guitar.

do you like sports? Football and basket plus golf.

Family: I don't have one of my own other then my parents ( if this counts as an answer)

Clothing: I don't really know what my style is?

How did you find this website? I found it through research.

Job: I am a set up assistant for a company that goes in and fixes and remodels dollar general stores.

plans for the future: settle down have a family.

any comments? not at the moment everything is good. :) ;)

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory." -Ralph Waldo Emerson-

SignOfLazarus
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2014, 5:09 am

My name is: Josie [Basically. I'd rather just go by Laz here. If you insist, you can call me Josie. But it's still not my "real" name]

Hobbies and Interests: Pretty much anything to do with brains. So... neurology psychology psychiatry, which means any branch off of all those things, in depth. So i don't shut up about anything ever in the world because basically everything ties back into either philosophy, or psychology or some kind of hard science, which all tie back into brains at some level. Or you know, last resort we can ramble on about the human condition for a while.
Yeah, I dig philosophy too.

Why are you here? Life is kind of rough right now. I feel like no one gets it really, and I'm having a lot of health problems. So the normal extra effort [I think?] it takes to engage with the world seems like it's taking about 8000 times more than usual strength, energy and tolerance. I kind of just wanted a place where other people don't make me explain why I'm covering my ears or am prattling on about some random thing like how they just discovered a new tendon in the human knee and why that is so exciting. [No for reals, they did! Isn't that neat?]

When were you diagnosed? Nine-ish with ADD and depression. Then around maybe 16/17 with anxiety, 20-21 there was a reaffirmation of ADD and every kind of anxiety and bipolar added and some talk about PDD but "you are so high functioning" so that was canned [which I found out later]. 23-ish PDD was brought back out, then Asperger's, then HFA and OCD after a couple neuropsych tests and a thorough going over of childhood examinations and records. Then HFA and OCD and the bipolar was reaffirmed. I "check in" about the HFA when we do the neuropsych stuff but that's kind of been the going theme.

Favorite Subjects: Psych, Logic, Bio.

Year/Grade: On leave from school. I have a handful of courses left until I get my BS in psych with minors in art therapy and bio.

Favorite Music: Kind of old schoolish stuff, I guess. I'm not sure what makes me go yay for some things and not for others. if I try to get into it I'll write even more, I think I'm probably already way past the limit.

Books: "good"?

TV Shows/Movies: Anything I have already seen a hundred times.

Instrument: I like to sing and can kind of play guitar, piano. a couple random things.

Do you like sports? I used to be a competitive swimmer and really dug that. Sometimes I like watching baseball, but only at home. And only if it's with a couple people I like and baseball is in the background. And we are making boat drinks.

Family: Yes. I have one.

Clothing: I do on occasion dress myself.

How did you find this website? Originally? I don't really know. I've known about it for a long time and actually been referring people to it for years, just never really got involved with it myself.

Job: A professional hot mess? I don't know. I kind of write. I constantly try to get off of SSDI and fail because of some health disaster or another.

Plans for the Future: I have had like one goal for the past ten years: get my degree. Still a goal. It will be done.

Any comments? Yeah. Me and dairy are in a fight.

RainbowFairy
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2014, 5:32 am

What is your first name?: Well I'm really thinking of changing my name to Lyn because I think that I would rather have a girl name than a boy name.

Age: 28. I'm getting pretty old! But, it's never too late to keep growing and discovering yourself.
Do keep that in mind though that I'm too old to be dating many people here. :oops:

Hobbies and Interests: Oh, lots of things! Well, I really like Pokemon. And I really like Nintendo games. I also really like Japanese RPGs and Arcade games and Arcade style games. I like anime and manga, too. Especially Magical Girl and Comedy anime, those are my favourite genres. And I like to draw. Especially cute and manga type things. My favourite genre of music is hardcore, and I've been taking up Ableton Live, I hope maybe I can make hardcore music myself, too. But I like lots of music. And I'm also trying to learn Python, so that maybe hopefully someday I can make my own video games!

Why are you here? Some other forums can be pretty mean. And recently a lot of people on another forum laughed and made fun of me. It felt bad. I thought coming here might cheer me up.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): It's been a long time, so I forgot the exact date, but I think I was around 13.

Favorite subjects: Subjects? You mean like studying? Well, I really like gender studies and sociology. And I really like different languages and linguistics. And psychology a little bit, too. Though some of the things they say in psychology kind of bothers me. Sometimes I want to become a neuroscientist and understand the mind better. But I find a lot of the math and science and physics I would need to do it hard and not very entertaining. I think that math and science are wonderful, but sadly I don't find them very entertaining.

Year/Grade: I'm graduated! But I am thinking about going back to school. Like to become a hair stylist. Or a neuroscientist!

Favorite music: I like a lot of music! But my favourite genre is hardcore! And that means both punk and techno.

And I like a lot of their related genres, too! Like Hardstyle and Psytrance and Twinkle Screamo and all sorts of things!
And in any case, I like happy music. So that means I also like denpa music and ska and all sorts of other things, too. But if I had to choose one word or one genre, it would be hardcore.

I guess if music genres are confusing and you'd rather hear about some of the artists I really like. Some of them would be kors k, Mitchie M, Ryu☆(Nakahara Ryutaro), Silver Forest, Motoi Sakuraba, DJ Shimamura, Tiesto, Grendel, XP8, Amduscia, IOSYS, -45, ZTS, Irus, USAO, DJ SHARPNEL, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Tempura Kidz, David Tibet, Endzweck, Hollow Jan, Unicorn Kid, Omnipony, Alex S., ElectricMudkip, DJ Gestap, SimGretina, Portraits of Past, Funeral Diner, Anomie, gauge means nothing, DJ Noriken, Blood Stain Child, dBu music, sun3, Storm of Capricorn, Psyborg Corp., Heimataerde, Forseti, Zektbach, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, EastNewSound, Yendri, Blankfield, DJ Genki, RoughSketch, In Gowan Ring, Circle Takes the Square, Nekomata Master, Perfume, Iselia, and about 30,000 more artists that I don't really have time to mention.

Books: Hmmmm, most of my favourite books are non-fiction. But I do like fiction, and I love fairy tales! Fantasy is great but my favourite kind is fairy tale type, really charming fantasy tales. And I like political and educational books.

I read a lot of pop science books. And transhumanist and futurist books. Like Physics of the Future by Michio Kaku, and Future of the Mind. And The Singularity is Near by Ray Kurzweil, and How to Create a Mind, and Fantastic Voyage. I also read a lot of books about video games, particularly Nintendo. And I read a bunch of LGBT books, especially about bisexuality and transgender issues. And I read a lot of feminist books like Delusions of Gender by Cordelia Fine. And other cultures like the Sami and Japan and Russia and Korea and China and places like that. I really read a lot of non-fiction books. I feel like it would take a long time to mention them all, because I read hundreds of non-fiction books, and it doesn't leave me much time to read fictional novel stuff.

TV shows/Movies: I really like Magical Girl and Comedy anime and manga. And anything cute and girly.

Instrument: I've played a lot of instruments. But right now I'm trying my best on Ableton Live.

Do you like sports? Well not really but kind of. Most popular sports seem to be team sports featuring me. And that doesn't really interest me. But I think that women's sports are great and I like to watch them. I like to cheer on women being amazing athletes. I feel like women's sports deserve support and I love supporting them. It's going against gender stereotypes and is fun to watch. It's girl power and it's wonderful!

Also, I personally enjoy boardsports and almost anything in the water. I love swimming. And I love skateboarding and surfing, and skimboarding, and wakeboarding, and snowboarding and all sorts of things like that. I could swim for 6 hours or more a day. I feel like a paradise would be a happy beach where hardstyle is always playing. With a skatepark and an arcade all sorts of fun things.

Family: They accept me as autistic. But they don't accept be as transgender/genderqueer or bisexual or anything like they. They don't accept my sexuality or my gender expression or anything like that.

Clothing: Well, I like all sorts of clothing! But my favourite sort of fashion is the Candy Kid or Decora fashion. I love bright, girly, childlike imagery! Unfortunately, most jobs aren't okay with that... But I certainly try to express myself this way because I love it!

How did you find this website?: It was Google, hehehe.

Job: I'll keep that one private. But I want to go back to college and get more education and get a better job.

Plans for the future?: To keep living and being happy! But maybe, I think I'd like a lot of surgeries to be more feminine. And there's a lot of things I'd like to do like be a hardstyle DJ, or program video games, or be a neuroscientist, or help cure cancer and aging. I don't know what will happen in the future, I haven't quite decided yet, but I'm always trying new things.

Rahn
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2014, 7:19 pm

What is your first name? Ronnie

Hobbies and Interests: Drawing, crafts, sewing/cosplay, video games, web comics

Why are you here? Through researching other things I'm diagnosed with and identify as I kept seeing mentions of Asperger's Syndrome. Therefore, I decided to look into it. As it turned out a lot of what I thought were just weird quirks of mine and me having incredibly bad luck with social situations matched what people with AS deal with as part of the disorder. I did a lot of research and after over a week of this I decided it might be a good thing to talk to people who have it and to share experiences to further confirm or deny what I think I might have.

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): Seeking diagnosis for Asperger's or low-functioning Autism. Diagnosed when I was 18 with Depression. Social Phobia when 20. Panic Disorder when 21.

Favorite subjects: Digital Media, Studio Arts, Psychology

Year/Grade: Currently on medical leave from University. I have roughly a year left to get my Bachelors in Digital Media once I go back.

Favorite music: Electronic, Instrumental Scores, Video Game Soundtracks, and a dash of Alternative Rock

Books: Anything LGBT or Psychology. I've been more into non-fiction books than not recently.

TV shows/Movies: Ted Talks, Indie Games: The Movie, Anime

Instrument: Piano

Do you like sports? Not particularly.

Family: My parents, a dog, and a betta fish.

Clothing: Casual and comfy.

How did you find this website? I found a link to it when I was researching Asperger's.

Job: Unemployed

Plans for the future? Go back to University.

Any comments?

eth1017
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 May 2014, 12:16 am

What is your first name? Elijah :)

Hobbies and Interests: Music theory, playing instruments (I'm multi-instrumental), and pretty much anything else having to do with music. Also, I really like hanging out with close friends :)

Why are you here? Because I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and I was pointed towards this website

When were you diagnosed?(skip if you don't have a disorder): about 3 years ago

Favorite subjects: Music, English and Psychology

Year/Grade: Sophomore

Favorite music: Elliott Smith, City and Colour, savemoney, Ages and Ages, Just Lions, Smallpools, Locksley, The Weeknd, the list goes on and on haha

Books: Honestly I don't read a lot but I enjoy any classics, Oliver Twist, Through the Looking Glass, The Odyssey, etc.

TV shows/Movies: Warehouse 13, Moneyball, The Butler, Adventure Time, The Tonight Show

Instrument: Guitar, Piano (hardly any), Trumpet, Baritone, Trombone, Violin (hardly any also), Percussion and a drum machine

Do you like sports? Yes, I like football and basketball, more so watching than playing haha

Family: Two legal guardians, a roommate and two tenants

Clothing: I'm a pretty consistent person. I always wear a sweater or sweatshirt whatever weather it may be, and a hat, usually my favorite one with the Batman symbol on it :)

How did you find this website?
The person who diagnosed me told me about it
Job:
Don't have one, but I want to be a musician or work in radio
Plans for the future?
I want to be able to live on my own with a wife and a kid or a couple of kids
Any comments?
I wanna say thanks to the person who invented this website! It was a great idea :)

Giddie
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 May 2014, 2:42 am

*What is your first name: Everyone calls me Giddie.

*Hobbies and Interests: Art, writing, drawing, sculpting, sewing, cooking, baking...

*Why are you here: I'm tired of having nobody who understands to relate with.

*Favorite subjects: Baking, coffee, LGBT

*Favorite music: A lot of indie/folk stuff.

*Books: My 2 favorite books of all time are actually children's books... the first is "The Phantom Tollbooth" and the other is "Jennifer Murdley's toad". But I am a huge fan of Stephen king and the Dark Tower series was by far my favorite obsession for a while.

*TV shows/Movies: Doctor Who, lots of science fiction, etc.

*Family: I was disowned by my entire family and spent most of the last 7 years homeless.

*Clothing: Because being naked is illegal <Insert crickets here>
I like a lot of different styles and if its clean its wearable.

*How did you find this website: Google searched for support

*Job: I run a crafting business making plushies and messenger bags.

*Plans for the future: I am currently amassing my bucket list for completion in the next few years.

Nightvale
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2014, 4:39 pm

What is your first name? Jessie

Hobbies and Interests: Welcome to Night Vale, drawing, and watching an excessive amount of Youtube videos

Why are you here? I have nothing better to do I suppose.

When were you diagnosed? (skip if you don't have a disorder): 6th grade, or some time around then.

Favorite subjects: Sometimes science, but I really don't like school in general. I used to be super into English until it turned into pure literature analysis.

Year/Grade: Almost finished with 10th grade

Favorite music: Tally Hall, P!ATD, Twenty One Pilots

Books: The Hunger Games, Divergent, anything by John Green

TV shows/Movies: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Adventure Time

Instrument: I tried piano but had to stop because of an overuse problem in my hands. I want to get back into it soon though!

Do you like sports? Hahahahaha no.

Family: I have a mother, father, a sister that's 2 years older than me, and a couple of pets

Clothing: T-shirts and jeans, every day.

How did you find this website? My mom found it and keeps bringing it up.

Job: Student

Plans for the future? No clue.

Any comments? This website looks like it hasn't been touched since the early 2000s. Definitely needs a bit of a graphics update.

dsmb1996
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 May 2014, 8:44 am

What is your first name? Declan

Hobbies and Interests: listening to/playing music, talking

Why are you here? I'm interested in meeting other people with Aspergers.

When were you diagnosed? (skip if you don't have a disorder): Elementary School

Favorite subjects: None

Year/Grade: 12

Favorite music: Steely Dan, Buffalo Springfield, Love, The Move, The Zombies, Badfinger, Manfred Mann, Dire Straits, Pearls Before Swine

Books: Stephen King, Norman Mailer, Salman Rushdie, Upton Sinclair, Arthur Miller, Tennessee Williams, Mark Twain, J.D. Salinger, David Foster Wallace, Charles Bukowski, John Cheever, Chinua Achebe

TV shows/Movies: Unforgiven, Fearless, The Aviator, It's A Wonderful Life, The Conversation, Primer, Unbreakable

Instrument: Percussion, Piano, Guitar

Do you like sports? Yes!

Family: My parents are divorced.

How did you find out about this website? I read about it in a book on Aspergers.

Plans for the future: I will be attending college in January. I want to get a job so I have some money saved up before I go. I also want to get my license.