So the king rides in... on his high horse

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2014, 11:40 am

I swear, they were regular brownies...

Anyway, some might recognize my name, I've been around a while now on a few other aspie forums, but I suppose it can't hurt to make new spectrumfriends somewhere else as well.

So, for the ones who think "who is this clown?" of which I guess you are quite astute in your assumption. King is a misnomer since I regularly act more like the court jester.

But;

Early 30's male from The Netherlands. Been diagnosed about 3 years ago and managed to stay under the radar for all those years leaving behind a trail of destruction and... well, I guess failure in the academic sense. Multiple dropouts raise your hands *raises hand*.

With the entire academics, and to some extent "employment" part out of the way, I suppose that leaves me with other aspie-related stuff like interests. Granted, my interests shift around over time and I'm quite sure if I would compare all my introductions from other forums, it's quite the difference. Though more and more I feel a handful of my interests actually go where they should and most things felt more like early stages to get the gears in place. Though surely not all my interests cultivated over time, some just stuck around for a long, long time.

Among my interests I can count; Transhumanism, Tabletop wargaming (WH 40k & Warmachine), TCG (Magic: the gathering; even though I play online excusively now), guitars, synthesizers, to a certain extent Metal, Cyberpunk, EDM, bodymods in a broad spectrum going from piercings up to prosthetics. I have an interest in languages, though I only speak a handful due to lack of practical application. But I can understand basics from about a dozen or so when reading. Along that I have an interest in dialects and slang. Oh and fictional languages; Despite not being a trekkie... I'm convinced my Klingon gangsta rap project will someday see the light of day. I'm the occasional pc gamer, prefer comicbooks over other fiction, like to attend raves, have a pretty big inclination towards the more kink related sexual stuff (in a psychological sense as well actively getting involved) and I'm not necessarily the most introverted aspie. Guess that's me in a proverbial nutshell...

Oh and I can be quite a cuddly ball of hyperactive... not entirely sure about that cuddly part; eww cuddling. But hyperactive is very much correct.

Looking forward to "meet" some of interesting folks on here ^^

FracturedRocket
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 12:02 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 12:27 pm

Hey King oni welcome. :sunny:

ziggyramone
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm

Welcome!

Andrew Eldritch

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005241765169

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2014, 8:35 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet!

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 3:55 am

Hey, King_Oni, welcome to WP!

Great to see you here too! Haven't seen you since Spectrumville was around. I was Turtle, by the way.

King_oni wrote:
Multiple dropouts raise your hands

*raises hand*

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

King_oni
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Nov 2014, 12:49 pm

Skilpadde wrote:
Hey, King_Oni, welcome to WP!

Great to see you here too! Haven't seen you since Spectrumville was around. I was Turtle, by the way.

Hah... I remember you!

I've been around on a few other AS forums though. Figured I'd join WP as well. As per usual I do things in reverse. Most people would end up visiting the bigger ones first and branching out to smaller ones... I started with small ones and eventually ended up here.

Also; to all the others... thanks for welcoming me! :D

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2014, 5:03 pm

Welcome aboard.