Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:13 am

Hopefully it will be better this time around. I dropped out last time mostly because of PTSD(i got from a rahter horrid event when I was in highschool) problems mostly and lack of intrest in most of my classes. But yeah I am just kind of worried I don't know how it will be going back to college. I don't know if I will be able to manage the panic attack/flashbacks any better...its hard to focus when you feel like something horrible is happening all over again. I will be trying to get proper accomidations whatever that may be to try and do better.

But yeah I just wanted to vent because it is stressing me out a bit, mostly because I don't know how I will react to sitting in a classroom hopefully it will be fine but I don't know until I go.

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2011, 1:58 am

Don't worry, it'll go by in no time :) You can do it

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2011, 3:08 am

Yeah I hope so. Another ridiculous concern has been plauging my mind though......I mean I am hoping for the best and will do everything I can to make it a good experiance. But I keep feeling so on ege I am worried about what will happen if the stress gets to me and I lose control of my mind. I mean Its kind of stupid I guess I just feel like I don't have the option to feel unstable because I am so damned stressed out about having to miss school over it and be screwed over with the loans and grants, which only seems to be putting me more on edge.

I mean I really don't know if I can handle this and am worried about my sanity in general, I mean I suppose there is not much I can do if worst does come to worst, but I'm still afraid of what would happen afterwards I mean I can't handle another horrible experiance. I have talked to the disability department at the college so they can help with some things...but yeah I have not even been able to get much sleep because of the stress.