Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

sarcasm.king
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2021, 3:49 am

I spoke with Cornflake who cleared a request through Alex for me to post an ad on the forum before proceeding since many of you are having trouble finding jobs and I have enough ideas to look into posting a Help Wanted thread to see if I might be able to help some of you at.

I can only speak of needing help with one thing specifically that I need at this time but will post other things here as other things come through as other things get approved.

The current need is for someone skilled in helping me to research and write a few grants. I think there may be several available from the government aimed at helping get military veterans jobs. An idea I got to try to tackle this issue is from reading about Hallmarks "Funny, But No!" Cards that only hang on office walls as office humor but are not printed. The catch is here, I am going for a grade of humor that would make a Spencer's card with a woman in a thong look like a Hallmark top pick for a 5 year old kid and mine would more be targeting the shelves of military surplus stores.

Anyone think they could help me with some grants for something on the back end who is in need of a job?

I will keep y'all posted on the other things.