Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2015, 9:14 am

Kingdom Hearts, ever since Dream Drop Distance decided to go all Final Fantasy XIII-2 on the entire franchise.

I still follow KH online, but that's it---and I'll still probably jump ship entirely after KH3.

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2015, 9:43 am

The recent Guilty Gear, after certain characters were not included in it. Heck, half the freaking cast is missing. So that they can make a 3D engine for it... that, outside of animations for supers, STILL LOOKS COMPLETELY 2D. Gee. Yeah. That's an improvement right there. The worst part is that I'd been excited about it for SO FREAKING LONG. Since GG was always my absolute favorite fighter. And now... Ugh. I've been trying to pretend the game doesnt exist.

Also, any games that utilize the damn Wiimote. I just... hate that thing, so much... I'm fine with games that use the "classic" controller though. Those dont require that I actually USE the Wiimote, the controller just has to be stuck to one. Which is dumb, but whatever.

I'm sure I'll think up more later, but those are the things that occur now.

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Apr 2015, 10:06 am

Any Final Fantasy game.

staremaster
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2015, 10:40 am

Medal of Honor : Warfighter. I often enjoy FPS games, but this "review" shot down my bargain-bin 360 campaign fantasies short and sweet:

lithium
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Apr 2015, 7:43 pm

i have a bunch of retro games i bought recently that i refuse to play because i'm not as good at playing games as i used to be. i tried playing mystical ninja 2 for n64 after finishing the first one and it felt so difficult i refuse to even try anymore.

also pretty much any COD or battlefield game that has been released recently because it all feel like recycled @#$@ to me.

Dreamsphere
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Apr 2015, 10:22 pm

Pretty much any sports game they are all insanely boring to me.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2015, 10:52 am

any sports game not from Nintendo
Gran Turismo
Dark Souls series
any CoD ( tried 4 of them...couldn't tell them apart aside from a character or 2 )
most horror games ( I'm uber jumpy....also, I can't do the tank controls most horror games use )
99% of mobile games
probably lots I can't even think of as I write this

Good chance Guitar Hero Live will be included in the refuse to play list....really don't care for the new controller.

lyzpg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Apr 2015, 3:13 pm

1st person POV games (Halo, Gears of War, and the like) confuse the crap out of me. I don't enjoy the whole 'be a character' trend.

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 12:13 am

lyzpg wrote:
1st person POV games (Halo, Gears of War, and the like) confuse the crap out of me. I don't enjoy the whole 'be a character' trend.

...Gears of War is 3rd person.....

lyzpg
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2015, 10:05 am

newageretrohippie wrote:
lyzpg wrote:

...Gears of War is 3rd person.....

Hahah! Goes to prove how little I like shooting/war games, too. Sooo sorry :oops:

Neon Noir
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 Apr 2015, 10:57 pm

I could never get into either the Halo or Gears of War series. Just not interested.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2015, 11:37 pm

World of Warcraft - It effectively destroyed my parents' marriage, what more do I need to say?

League of Legends - Toxic community, F2P BS, waaaaaaay too competitive for my liking, and I've personally seen it make my friends rage like crazy. Why do people even play this game?

Hearthstone - More F2P/P2W BS, and you have to spend an insane amount of time playing to get any good cards if you don't want to pay

World of Tanks - Looks boring as hell, plus F2P/P2W, overly competitive, yada yada. Are we starting to see a pattern here?

Any mobile F2P multiplayer games - They're pretty much all P2W. Some of the single player ones are OK, but anything with a multiplayer or social media aspect is automatically rejected in my books.

Oddly, Call of Duty is not on my list. Why? Because none of the games are F2P or P2W, the more toxic players are easy to ignore if you mute them, and the splitscreen multiplayer on the console games is actually pretty fun, at least on the Treyarch releases. That said, I find the Infinity Ward games to be boring for the most part, and I hate how hacker-infested some of the older games have become. Black Ops 1 was still very playable in 2012, two years after release, but playing it again in 2014, there were glitches and hacked lobbies abound.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2015, 1:12 pm

Pretty much any game full of intense graphic violence, blood, gore, strong language and graphic sex. All the games I currently own are E or T-rated.

In other words, I play the the games most pre-teen males think are stupid. :P

And Minecraft. I think the graphics are just plain UGLY, and the boxy characters look like they're diseased or something.

And Angry Birds, or online games where people can say practically whatever they want and get away with it. I do not enjoy talking to people I don't even know in the games, and too many male players are very misogynistic. :(

Bentastic197
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Apr 2015, 5:21 pm

Call of Duty