Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 8:47 am

MoP Release is tomorrow, who's in?

Lavenders
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Sep 2012, 9:03 am

I wish I could be, but Wow sucks me in and I don't do anything else. I had to delete all of my games this fall so that I actually keep up my rather excellent grade point average. Oh how I wish I could be doing the daily fishing quest in Stormwind right now. . . . It's the little things I miss :D

? Oscar Wilde

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 10:14 am

Pitty I do not have the time to play much, I think that WoW is a great way to waste a lot of time but it is good fun.

I wish that I could have Naga as a race for the horde.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

comatt1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Sep 2012, 11:36 am

I have my 3 accounts active and my 4th will be upgraded after I can level my other 10 85 toons...

I play on Kargath Proudmoore as well

Boringasfeck

24 Sep 2012, 11:39 am

Tomorrow? Tonight you mean!

Yeah, already bought it digitally, ill be making my shiny new monk come 12 oclock .

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 1:25 pm

Totally in!

BlackImage

24 Sep 2012, 3:34 pm

comatt1 wrote:
I have my 3 accounts active and my 4th will be upgraded after I can level my other 10 85 toons...

I play on Kargath Proudmoore as well

I have 3 active accounts too. One was for the rocket mount.
I mainly play on Aman'Thul

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 5:10 pm

I think I'll be maining my mage again, I really liked the warlock changes but after playing on my mage again its still more fun imo. Warlock got a lot of good changes though. Really excited for pet battles and the changes to archaeology..also will be nice having some new content finally.

Boringasfeck

24 Sep 2012, 5:54 pm

Omg, the pandas are here! Soz guys, see you in a week, time to get get all excited by all the new changes. Woot! I just find myself needing something to do to pass the time, this is so ideally timed :))))))).

Anyone gonna post some screenies? Turn the thread into the panda screenshot thread?

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 6:18 pm

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/148 ... f-Pandaria

The cranes are my favorite. My mage will look so pretty on those :P

Boringasfeck

24 Sep 2012, 6:23 pm

These look cool, reminds me of something i saw earlier tonight.

Not much of a mount collecter myself but the new load that have just been added all look pretty good.

Rakshasa72
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 7:32 pm

NeueZiel wrote:
I think I'll be maining my mage again, I really liked the warlock changes but after playing on my mage again its still more fun imo. Warlock got a lot of good changes though. Really excited for pet battles and the changes to archaeology..also will be nice having some new content finally.

Yeah, I'm not sure that even with all the changes Warlocks are going to shake off thier stigmatta. I'll be playing my Warlock just because I have.

I'm on Sen'jin server.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

Rakshasa72 wrote:
NeueZiel wrote:

Yeah, I'm not sure that even with all the changes Warlocks are going to shake off thier stigmatta. I'll be playing my Warlock just because I have.

I'm on Sen'jin server.

I bragged about them after the changes but after trying my mage...yeah I agree. I think its great what they've done for the class but demo is still kind of clunky and I don't really know how comfortable I'd feel pvping as one without a pocket healer. I've always been able to pvp well as a frost mage, partly because the spec is so damn good and its always felt pretty intuitive to me, especially compared to warlock. I think all three mage specs are really good now too, even frost for pve.

No more mats for portals is too damn good too.

On the brightside, warlock tier 14 is amazing looking, like 90% of warlock tiers.

greguniverse
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Sep 2012, 9:59 pm

Is working on leveling a horde hunter MoP looks really amazing.

NeueZiel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2012, 12:58 pm

My CE arrives on Friday so I guess I'll keep playing GW2 til then. Probably for the best since I won't have to deal with the big day 1 zerg. Its going to be fun leveling my alliance mage on a mostly horde pvp server :roll:

BlackImage

25 Sep 2012, 1:26 pm

It was packed. specially the first couple of quests >.< kids on top of the quest giver/receiver. And had server lag cos of all the people online.
btw I'm lvling an ele shaman alliance, she doing a heap of dps in dungeons atm but i know that will change as i lvl her and get more gear. I've already some of replace my T13 gear.