Who here loves the oringinal NES Super Mario Brothers series

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

gamefreak
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 12:42 pm

I here love it, the first three games for the Nes. The newer games are ok but there are not as
hard or don`t take as much skill to play or find secrets on. Especially considering the fact that
you can find powerups just about anywhere on the newer games. Many considering the fact that you can only find 10 extra lives maxium in the oringinal mario bros.

SovietChess
Toucan
Toucan

08 Feb 2007, 1:03 pm

ABBA, or was it up, up, down down?? Funny that you mention Super Mario Bros., just the the other night I was explaining it to my wife (she's Brasilian, she'd never heard of it) and how I would tease my sister to no end saying she "missed" a hidden level or special block.

World Chess Champion 1960-1961

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 1:11 pm

hey, i used to love those games, mario brothers. me and my brother used to play when we were younger and had the square nintendo game system (cartridge games) yes soviet, i think so too it was abba that would give you more lives. another fav was duck hunt that only gave you 3 shots per duck. my grandmother liked atari original system, fav game was frogger (played with a joystick) i had remembered only getting to about 3rd crossing(logs) before getting splattered.

SovietChess
Toucan
Toucan

08 Feb 2007, 1:36 pm

my mom loved duck hunt, she liked it when you missed and the dog would come up laughing at you

World Chess Champion 1960-1961

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 2:27 pm

lol yea, that was also fun a times too and also trry to shoot the dog, i guess hes got some invisable bullet barrier around him, 'cause when you do try to shoot him, you loose a bullet for next duck

another game that was a fav of mine and grandmas was some baseball game (2 players) and says play ball!! at beginning (when player presses his a button to pitch)

SilentJohn
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

08 Feb 2007, 2:58 pm

hell yea, i miss super nintendo...my brothers sold all those game we had, so many, such a shame

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2007, 3:05 pm

3 was the bomb, 2 wasn't so good though.

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

doordoctor
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2007, 9:16 am

i know someone from a locksmithing forum who has a tattoo of the nintendo nes game controllor on his forearm(yea thats how much he loves nintendo!) aspie?? i really dont know.