Page 105 of 105 [ 1680 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 12:43 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Appeal to popularity is not evidence. But consensus reality is.

And this is why the question "does God exist?" should not be entertained. It's like asking "does air exist ?" or "does light exist?"

No, consensus is not evidence. Consensus sometimes arises out of evidence, but it is not evidence in itself. I was once in a classroom where the consensus was that the population of Britain was only 60% white. They didn't suddenly become correct because they all thought it was true.

There is evidence for the existence of light and air beyond any consensus. If tomorrow I told you I didn't believe in light, your first response wouldn't be "but everyone believes in light!", it would be to demonstrate that I am wrong.

Again, I point to the morality of homosexuality.

Humans consensus is not evidence in your world.

Morality is not always subjective. I don't care what anyone says, but having sex with your own mother is morally wrong. I don't care if one uses some kind of contraceptives. It is wrong end of.

Whats wrong with incest? If two people love eachother then they should be able to express it like anyone else.

Some things are just wrong. There is no explanation. It is just wrong.

Things such as believing in a hoax that started 2k years ago.

The hoax is that everything we see popped itself into existence.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 12:44 pm

Incest is wrong on many levels.

It's illegal for a reason. For one, rampant incest will ensure that our species will not survive. The offspring of incest tends to be defective in some way.

It's also morally wrong.

It's also psychologically damaging.

It just should not exist.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 12:45 pm

sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

And this is why the question "does God exist?" should not be entertained. It's like asking "does air exist ?" or "does light exist?"

No, consensus is not evidence. Consensus sometimes arises out of evidence, but it is not evidence in itself. I was once in a classroom where the consensus was that the population of Britain was only 60% white. They didn't suddenly become correct because they all thought it was true.

There is evidence for the existence of light and air beyond any consensus. If tomorrow I told you I didn't believe in light, your first response wouldn't be "but everyone believes in light!", it would be to demonstrate that I am wrong.

Morality is not always subjective. I don't care what anyone says, but having sex with your own mother is morally wrong. I don't care if one uses some kind of contraceptives. It is wrong end of.

Whats wrong with incest? If two people love eachother then they should be able to express it like anyone else.

Ooooh so you're one of those who say "If you don't believe in god you can't believe in the bang bing!"

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 7:48 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:
sophisticated wrote:

Ooooh so you're one of those who say "If you don't believe in god you can't believe in the bang bing!"

bang bing ? What the hell is that.

May I suggest that you grow up and then come back and have a discussion with me.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 7:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

It's illegal for a reason. For one, rampant incest will ensure that our species will not survive. The offspring of incest tends to be defective in some way.

It's also morally wrong.

There's no need to give reasons. It is simply wrong. Just like killing, raping, stealing and gay sex.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 8:28 pm

sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

There's no need to give reasons. It is simply wrong. Just like killing, raping, stealing and gay sex.

Oh and now mr christian attacks homosexuals? Anyone should be able to express there love to anyone, no matter the gender or blood.

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Apr 2015, 8:48 pm

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

Oh and now mr christian attacks homosexuals? Anyone should be able to express there love to anyone, no matter the gender or blood.

In your ideal world maybe.

In the real world, the one I live in homosexuality is still frowned upon , even though its been legalized in many countries.

By homosexuality I mean the gay sex.

The consensus is that it is unnatural. This is the world I live in. You live in another world.

It is not weird to find another man handsome though. We all know what handsome is, and what it is not.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 10:11 pm

sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

In the real world, the one I live in homosexuality is still frowned upon , even though its been legalized in many countries.

The consensus is that it is unnatural. This is the world I live in. You live in another world.

It is not weird to find another man handsome though. We all know what handsome is, and what it is not.
Actually homosexuality is not abnormal nor unnatural this is a common misconception constructed by religions such as Judaism Islam and Christianity.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2015, 10:27 pm

Here is how I see it, and I know a lot of people are going to hate me or be mad at me but I am going to say it anyway, I find it extremely difficult to believe in something at has no evidence whatsoever to be real, as so to me no more real than Peter Pan existing. It is easier to dismiss such a being that is only depicted in story books to not exist as opposed to how society was 2000+ years ago as science has advanced more discoveries being made, the god of the gaps left for the unexplained and unknown is shrinking. Christianity is a religion of borrowed ideas of surrounding religions throughout the middle east and just like other religions it is based as a means to explain or try to explain the unknown while at the same time as a guide for people to live and behave through stories.The bad side however corrupt leaders use religion for their personal gain and brain wash others as well as subjugate others and many wars are waged because of it. If such a god exists he/she/it does not seem to be perfect and contradicts his or herself time and time again.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2015, 1:09 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

Actually homosexuality is not abnormal nor unnatural this is a common misconception constructed by religions such as Judaism Islam and Christianity.

Common misconception that the anal canal is not there to be penetrated with a penis ? The joke is on you.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 3:24 am

sophisticated wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

Common misconception that the anal canal is not there to be penetrated with a penis ? The joke is on you.
Homosexuality is genetic and yes people are born gay it is not a choice. As mutliple males are born in a generation the last born is prone to be gay and have a more feminine personality, you seem to hate gay people.Homosexuality is not uncommon in nature and that includes us humans we are animals we arent some perfect divine beings made out of dirt in a magical man in the skys image we are primates.Here is a video of gay lions take no offense if you do you are homophobic this is nature no offense meant it is normal for many life forms humans included.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 3:34 am

If Humans were made from dirt then why is there still dirt?

sophisticated
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Apr 2015, 4:36 am

AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

Homosexuality is genetic and yes people are born gay it is not a choice. As mutliple males are born in a generation the last born is prone to be gay and have a more feminine personality, you seem to hate gay people.Homosexuality is not uncommon in nature and that includes us humans we are animals we arent some perfect divine beings made out of dirt in a magical man in the skys image we are primates.[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsfds[/youtube]Here is a video of gay lions take no offense if you do you are homophobic this is nature no offense meant it is normal for many life forms humans included.

Just some deviant animals do it doesn't mean we should do it. What a lame argument.

I don't want to talk about this any more. kthxbai

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 5:43 am

Ah! Sophisticated! You're not accustomed to dealing with these types, are you?

They know that they have no scientific or moral leg to stand on. Their strategy is to lure you into a corner where you must exhaust yourself trying to defend preposterous allegations. Born 'Spergics know how it works from schoolyard bullying to "politically correct" everything, everywhere.

You, unfortunately, have been cornered. They've distracted our argument from science to an ideological argument where they can harass and taunt you to your exhaustion without the slightest requirement for any kind of justification. The assertion is the condemnation,... as they hope.

So, trying to bring the argument back whence come; Is There Any Proof God Exists.? I argue that there is... but it requires the use of reason.

The best we can ever hope for is that some good, honest folk might not be deceived by the bravado and nonscience of the egomaniacal nutcases trying to pretend that they're smarter than God.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2015, 5:50 am

sophisticated wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
sophisticated wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

It's also morally wrong.

Homosexuality is genetic and yes people are born gay it is not a choice. As mutliple males are born in a generation the last born is prone to be gay and have a more feminine personality, you seem to hate gay people.Homosexuality is not uncommon in nature and that includes us humans we are animals we arent some perfect divine beings made out of dirt in a magical man in the skys image we are primates.[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsfds[/youtube]Here is a video of gay lions take no offense if you do you are homophobic this is nature no offense meant it is normal for many life forms humans included.

Just some deviant animals do it doesn't mean we should do it. What a lame argument.

I don't want to talk about this any more. kthxbai

Homophobic speech is against the rules.

Also, speaking of "some deviant animals" homosexual behaviour has been documented in over 450 different animal species worldwide.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

27 Apr 2015, 5:54 am

OK, this thread has been going nowhere for the past 90 pages, and now has denigrated into homophobia. If you want to talk about arguments for or against the existence of God then please make a new thread, but this one has gone on long enough.