Veteran

19 Sep 2016, 11:22 pm

Black Pigeon returns.

Remember that Google is not what it seems

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 6:06 am

Surely this is what Trump wants - he seems to be the main mover in subverting the election for Clinton.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 8:25 am

Hopper wrote:
Surely this is what Trump wants - he seems to be the main mover in subverting the election for Clinton.

So candidates with a majority in the polls are now classed as subverting their opponents?

Hopper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 10:08 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Hopper wrote:

So candidates with a majority in the polls are now classed as subverting their opponents?

When they're doing their damndest to appear utterly objectionable, yes.

You know sometimes, between the dames and the horses, I don't even know why I put my hat on.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

20 Sep 2016, 10:12 am

TheSpectrum wrote:
Hopper wrote:

RCP shows Trump trailing in the polls and the electoral map. 538 gives Clinton a 58.7% chance of winning (polls only - 58.2% in polls-plus).

I think "Trump is secretly hoping Clinton wins" now seems unlikely, although his long-standing political support for her probably embarrasses him...

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2016, 10:55 am

The_Walrus wrote:
TheSpectrum wrote:
Hopper wrote:

RCP shows Trump trailing in the polls and the electoral map. 538 gives Clinton a 58.7% chance of winning (polls only - 58.2% in polls-plus).

I think "Trump is secretly hoping Clinton wins" now seems unlikely, although his long-standing political support for her probably embarrasses him...

It figures that one of the few polls that would show Trump not leading be a poll from a source that doesn't favour Trump (although does not favour Hillary much either).