Page 24 of 27 [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 10:06 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
You're WAY OUT OF LINE!! !! :shameonyou:

You're going to get a spanking.

I have to admit it took me a while to get used to the humor in your posts because I'm so, I dunno, "literal-oriented" or something. I suspect Inuyasha isn't that much different from me, and I think he could save himself a few headaches if he stopped taking you TOO seriously. But, then again, you probably COULD be a bit less provocative...

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 10:31 am

Here is a man who was raped to death by his six wives.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/18/six- ... nue-state/

We all have to die some time, and, when I go, that's the way that I would want to go.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 11:16 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
We all have to die some time, and, when I go, that's the way that I would want to go.

Be careful what you wish for; you might well get it and suddenly wish you hadn't.

30 Oct 2012, 11:24 am

ArrantPariah wrote:

Considering all those flippant comments on this article about a man being raped to death, I reserve the right to do the same when such a fate befalls a woman. :twisted:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 12:00 pm

Tequila wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Be careful what you wish for; you might well get it and suddenly wish you hadn't.

Well, I don't want it right now. Just when I'm, say 110 years old and about to die anyway.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 6:33 pm

Well, here is a woman who was caught raping a 14 year old boy

http://www.zimeye.org/?p=47245

Quote:
“it will need to be ascertained if the woman seduced the young man because in this case she probably abused the young man… The chldren’s Act is very clear in Zimbabwe… Anything you do to a child you are undermining that child seriously

“But young boys do not seem to be covered by Zimbabwean law,” she added.

The woman's desperation seems rather odd. Why go after a 14 year old boy?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 6:40 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:

He must have died with a smile on his face!! :lol:

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 6:59 pm

At the very least, it should be offered as a form of execution. Who wants to go out by lethal injection?

jekenai
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

31 Oct 2012, 4:51 am

Guys, you are off-topic. Please, move the discussion about man getting raped by women to another topic, if you want to talk about it more.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2012, 7:40 am

Sorry. I was just trying to see if I could find any examples of an adult woman forcibly raping a boy (other than just statutory rape). I'm thinking that, in most cases, for a heterosexual boy, fully consensual heterosexual statutory rape would be a pleasant experience. Forced rape would be unpleasant under any circumstances. Except maybe if elected as an option for execution.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

ArrantPariah wrote:
Sorry. I was just trying to see if I could find any examples of an adult woman forcibly raping a boy (other than just statutory rape). I'm thinking that, in most cases, for a heterosexual boy, fully consensual heterosexual statutory rape would be a pleasant experience. Forced rape would be unpleasant under any circumstances. Except maybe if elected as an option for execution.

Thank you for exposing just how sexist you are ArrantPariah. For a statutory rape case, the situation is that the child is being taken advantage of by someone whom is in a position of authority.

When you claim that because a boy isn't chained up and unable to move, that he is secretly enjoying it, you are quite frankly full of it.

1. The adult is an authority figure.

2. We often see drugs/alcohol being brought into the picture

3. it is likely that psychological manipulation is being brought into play

Quite frankly, the reason there aren't more boys reporting when they are raped probably has nothing to do with enjoyment, and more likely has to do with people like you that claim there is no way to rape a boy and why weren't they enjoying it.

LKL
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 6:45 pm

The fact that the boy can't always stop himself from feeling physical pleasure probably only serves to twist and warp his perception of, and participation in, sex in later life. Again, even if a 12 year old girl willfully has sex with a 21 year old, and even if she enjoys it, does not make it less of a crime.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 7:38 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

Thank you for exposing just how sexist you are ArrantPariah. For a statutory rape case, the situation is that the child is being taken advantage of by someone whom is in a position of authority.

When you claim that because a boy isn't chained up and unable to move, that he is secretly enjoying it, you are quite frankly full of it.

Quite frankly, the reason there aren't more boys reporting when they are raped probably has nothing to do with enjoyment, and more likely has to do with people like you that claim there is no way to rape a boy and why weren't they enjoying it.

I actually agree with you on this.

Some men on WP seem to think that their sexuality = all male sexuality.

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 7:44 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Thank you for exposing just how sexist you are ArrantPariah.

You're welcome. It is a pleasure to be appreciated.

Inuyasha wrote:
For a statutory rape case, the situation is that the child is being taken advantage of by someone whom is in a position of authority.

Nope. The case is simply that one party is below an arbitary age. That should be "who" and not "whom." And, the other party need not be in a position of authority.

Inuyasha wrote:
When you claim that because a boy isn't chained up and unable to move, that he is secretly enjoying it,

Either he is enjoying it or he isn't. No need to make a secret of it. In order to convict the older person, one only has to show that the younger person is below an arbitrary age. Enjoyment is moot.

Inuyasha wrote:
you are quite frankly full of it.

Full of what?

Inuyasha wrote:

Not necessarily.

Inuyasha wrote:

That would be illegal.

Inuyasha wrote:

That is what courtship is: psychological manipulation.

Inuyasha wrote:

Boys typically like to talk about their sexploits, which is what makes messing with teenagers so dangerous.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 8:19 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
Inuyasha wrote:
ArrantPariah wrote:

I actually agree with you on this.

Some men on WP seem to think that their sexuality = all male sexuality.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me if some of the people commenting are women, it isn't simply men.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 8:44 pm

^Yeah, this idea that teenage boys always enjoy statutory rape is pretty widespread.