Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

goetia
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2011, 2:31 am

This is possibly the most misunderstood religion out there, but is also the most intriguing in my opinion. The reason I say this is because I know it well, as I have given my soul to Satan and learned much from him. I only want to make this thread to spread understanding about my master, as there has been many lies about him since abrahamic religion.
I belong to Satan simply because I had a profound desire to. I knew that the closer I am to him, the better off I would be. He forces himself on no one. Also, serving him is very important to me because I love and respect him deeply- for who he is and everything he has done and will do for me. The more my spirit develops, the more useful I can be for him, myself and if I so choose, for others as well.

He is not the father of lies or evil. I have known him for a long time now and in fact he is very positive and caring. My favorite example of his positivity is when he comes to me physically and I can feel his immense energy. It is so powerful it literally brings me to tears each time. Just recently I found out that others who have become close to him also receive this exact sensation.

He has no book because there is no need, all one has to do is get to know him in person. The number one thing to keep in mind while with him is never trust any information on the subject unless a Goetic god can confirm it. Even if the source is mostly correct.
He provides knowledge, wisdom, assistance and protection freely to his own. He encourages free will/responsibility and accepts us for who we are.
The most amazing part of the relationship is being able to communicate with him and his demons directly to learn, or even ask favors. This however, is not mental illness, in fact anyone can do it- who truly respects and believes in them. There has never been a true servant who has not been able to do this.

Questions? Comments?

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 7:51 am

Interesting perspective. Cheers.

What does Satan get out of 'his' relationship with you?

What are Satan's goals?

Does Satan ever ask you to commit evil acts?

Are Satan and Lucifer one being or different ones?

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 8:51 am

Spirit is great.

Dealing with spirits requires caution and discernment.

One can hope for Proposition 23 from thew Last Battle.

BlueMage
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2011, 10:12 am

I'm curious, I've been interested in learning how to evoke spirits. I do occasionally but only accidently or unexpectedly. How do you communicate with demons? Do you do a ritual or something? Do you physically see them and hear them or do you just see them in the "mind's eye"?

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 11:03 am

whatever floats your boat, religion doesn't float mine.

But I am curious; does that mean you are Amoral?

Member of the WP Strident Atheists

Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

Typical 'talk to me Satan' stuff, there are very few actual Satanists. Most of it is just attention seeking drivel. Though I recommend caution to the poster. When one goes around and pokes in the dark they sometimes poke things and subjects that do not care much for the attention.

Was not spoken of the soul.

goetia
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2011, 2:26 pm

Moog-
What he gets, is my soul/loyalty and service. Satan's main goal is to assist his own in reaching godhead. He wishes for all of humanity to advance spiritually, however as stated before it is against his nature to force himself on others. He never asks to commit evil deeds, usually I am suggested something that will help me in some way. Satan has been going by many, many names over the ages. Lucifer the light bearer (in ancient Roman times) happens to be one of them.

Philologos-
For me, dealing with non-Goetic entities requires caution. This is because not all are Goetic so not all can be trusted.

BlueMage-
Yes, I perform a formal ritual to evoke demons, especially if I am unfamiliar with them. Whether or not you can see or hear them depends on how developed your third eye and soul is. For most people, they can only receive telepathic messages and physically feel the demon's presence. All others agree completely about what each demon looks, acts and sounds like.

ryan93-
I am not amoral, for I do have my own set of ethics.

91-
I'm not poking around in the dark, I know what I'm doing. If you meant that in a different way, I am not "messing around with darkness". In fact, darkness is out there to explore or make use of if you wish, however this does not mean that I am dealing with "dark forces". Actually it's the opposite.
The only people I know of who consider themselves to be "actual Satanists" in a supremacist way are LaVeyans simply because they are incredibly arrogant just like Anton himself. I think I know what you meant when you said that though, and I agree ;).

Last edited by goetia on 23 Jan 2011, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 2:31 pm

Meh, no worse than any other religion then I suppose. Knock yourself out :)

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 4:59 pm

ryan93 wrote:

Kind of how I feel. If this little group grew in terms of how vocal it was, or how popular it was, then it would be worth trying to knock down, but until there is an in-depth "theological issue" or even disagreement that matters to me, I am going to turn a blind eye, as it is just random spiritualism to me at this point.

goetia
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2011, 5:33 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
ryan93 wrote:

Kind of how I feel. If this little group grew in terms of how vocal it was, or how popular it was, then it would be worth trying to knock down, but until there is an in-depth "theological issue" or even disagreement that matters to me, I am going to turn a blind eye, as it is just random spiritualism to me at this point.

Worth trying to knock down? Other than listening to lies about it, what would make one want to do this?

goetia
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Jan 2011, 5:34 pm

BlueMage wrote:
I'm curious, I've been interested in learning how to evoke spirits. I do occasionally but only accidently or unexpectedly. How do you communicate with demons? Do you do a ritual or something? Do you physically see them and hear them or do you just see them in the "mind's eye"?

Have you tried invoking?

thechadmaster
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 7:04 pm

Just remember that your "god" was created by the mighty god known as God. As someone who believes in the existence of God, i also believe in the existence of satan. If you believe in the existence of satan, do you also believe in the existence of God?

Theistic satanism seems like simple contrarianism to me, considering that God, satan, and the Bible are all inextricably linked.
Enjoy your time on earth after were gone, the tribulation will get interesting about 3 and a half years in..

My God created your god.

BlueMage
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2011, 7:22 pm

Some scattered questions and comments:

I always read that invoking is a bad idea. I don't necessarily agree but I've never really seen instructions for it.

I studied a book on evocation by the author Konstantinos, but never went through all the work. You have to get all these tools and consecrate them, etc.

I was asking if you physically see them or what. My understanding is that how one sees the spirit is also a matter of how well the area is set up and what method was used to evoke it.

Usually I first notice a spirit when I'm in bed just after waking up or just before going to sleep and then they stick around for a while. There's a spirit called Vywamus, just reading some channeled material by him evoked him for me unexpectedly.

A few months ago I was just getting into bed at night and I started seeing some interesting spirit, I never figured out his name. From the chest up he looked like a man, handsome in a blonde Nordic model kind of way, but then he had a pitch black body and wings, reminding me of a bat or a dragon. He stuck around for a couple of days and gave me advice about how to control my thoughts. Do you happen to recognize this character?

I guess I'm not your intended audience. I'm not one to judge and I don't know much about him really besides the shrill fundamentalist christian viewpoint, which I would not trust anyway. It would help if you would link to an article or something about what Satan/Lucifer/whoever is all about. I thought the LaVey's Church of Satan doesn't even believe in gods or spirits or anything, so it does not seem relevant.

Do you agree with the wikipedia article on theistic satanism?

The goddess nearest and dearest to my heart is Hecate. Through her I learned that worship is not about supplication and self-effacement, it's about love. It is something that comes naturally and gives one a great deal of energy, like you mentioned. It's a shame spirituality or religion causes such bigotry. Different people have an affinity for different gods, people should worship the ones that they feel gives them that energy, not all worship the same one.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 7:46 pm

goetia wrote:
Worth trying to knock down? Other than listening to lies about it, what would make one want to do this?

What you believe is false. However, if every false claim were beaten down regardless of the intention of the speaker of it, then I think this forum would be less valuable to many people. Even further, certain falsehoods are not expounded in enough depth at the moment to where much criticism would be valuable, thus leaving most efforts to quash them to really be promotions of a worldview that is better.

I am generally outspoken on my religious views, but all I am saying is that at the moment, I see no reason to start any argument against what you claim to be true.

BlueMage
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jan 2011, 7:57 pm

thechadmaster wrote:
Just remember that your "god" was created by the mighty god known as God. As someone who believes in the existence of God, i also believe in the existence of satan. If you believe in the existence of satan, do you also believe in the existence of God?

Theistic satanism seems like simple contrarianism to me, considering that God, satan, and the Bible are all inextricably linked.
Enjoy your time on earth after were gone, the tribulation will get interesting about 3 and a half years in..

My God created your god.

Notice how the OP states he just wants to spread understanding. He does not even once say anything putting down anyone else's religion or trying to recruit anyone into his. Hardly consistent with contrarianism. And somehow this compels you to the petty and childish "My god created your god". :roll: Yeah well then, what's wrong with liking one of god's creations?

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2011, 8:25 pm

I agree with what Awesomelyglorious says. I have nothing against your beliefs, but in general I have something against unfounded belief