Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 3:25 am

I will just leave this here:

What do you think? Also they would probably say liberal, not just lib and/or liberal.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 4:13 am

Wouldn’t it say “pwned”, rather than “owned”?

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 4:33 am

if this were 2011, then maybe, yeah.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 4:43 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:

Well I don't get it, its 2018 and Trump is the president...so I kind of figured this is relevant now. Because that is how supporters of 'president' trump are right now... not sure what 2011 has to do with it.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 5:04 am

Ok...I guess comparing Trump to s**t is totally not politically correct...sorry for offending you guys....

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 5:28 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

Well I don't get it, its 2018 and Trump is the president...so I kind of figured this is relevant now. Because that is how supporters of 'president' trump are right now... not sure what 2011 has to do with it.

Scratching my head too.

What DOES 2011 have to do with it?

Mitt Romney was the GOP nominee in the 2012 election. Not Trump.

Trump didn't run until 2015/2016. There were hardcore supporters during the election, and some have admitted to "voter's/buyer's remorse" since he took office in 2017, but some have gotten even more fanatically defensive of him. So he still has a base. So I don't get the 2011 reference either.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 5:47 am

I think 2011 was in reference to the use or non-use of the ever classic word "pwned".

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 8:42 am

Hmmm...

The Urban dictionary actually lists "pwned" as a thing. It came from Warcraft. The designer misspelled "owned".

BUT...

what if you succeeded in "owning" someone, but then needed to place the person in a pawn shop for collateral for cash?

That would mean that you were (a)owning them, (b)pwning them (the same thing as "owning"),AND (c) pawning them!

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 1:32 pm

I don't argue with Trump fans much lately.

They seem to think that anyone who dislikes Trump is a crying SJW fruitcake. If you tell them "I don't like those irrational crybabies either." then they won't believe you. In other words, they only see the world in terms of "real Americans" Vs. "whiny welfare parasites".

"You can call me intellectually lazy, but I'll take that as a compliment."
- nobody in particular...

Overall, the Trump movement has already lost. They've already made asses of themselves. They think that they represent the average American, but poll results clearly show that the Trumpers have lost the respect of the average American.

In other words, the Democrats are set up for another win. Of course, this doesn't mean that our fight is over. Nowadays, the most important intellectual battle is the battle between different types of liberals. The right wing has ultimately screwed itself, but some liberals could end up ruining the world.

The Clinton-style liberals could easily ruin the world with their warmongering, their class-blindness, and their overly-simplistic attitude towards women's rights.

The Clinton liberals don't seem to realize that electing a female president won't automatically make all problems vanish like magic. Some women don't give a damn about other women. Women should know this. In high schools, there are always some popular girls who bully and tease the fat girls in the school. This behavior sometimes persists into adulthood. Some of these fat girls ultimately find boyfriends who deeply care about them.

In other words, there are plenty of women who hate women more than the average man hates women. This should be obvious to everyone who has two eyes and the ability to use them, given that male feminists and anti-feminist women are both very common. Policies matter more than gender.

We also need to be wary of the aging hippies who think that "healing crystals" and fruit juice are more effective than chemotherapy. Those morons could potentially kill liberalism with their fluffy-headed, anti-intellectual filth.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 1:37 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
I will just leave this here:
<posted image>
What do you think?
I think you've hit it spot-on!
Sweetleaf wrote:
Also they would probably say liberal, not just lib and/or liberal.
liberal, liberal, libterd, cuck, weenie, putz, cack, s**t-for-brains ... et cetera

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 2:04 pm

Everybody knows fruit juice and crystals won’t cure cancer,you gotta use kombucha and colloidal silver. :-P

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 3:46 pm

Misslizard wrote:
Everybody knows fruit juice and crystals won’t cure cancer,you gotta use kombucha and colloidal silver. :-P

Huh?

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 4:03 pm

Look at the end of DMK’s last post.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2018, 4:06 pm

got it.

Spectral Aurtist
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2018, 4:40 pm

I'm Glad he was elected. I didn't vote for him and I wouldn't have voted for any of the other candidates, because I didn't like any of them and there isn't a thing that anyone can say to make me feel remotely guilty about it because it's my vote and if somebody has a problem with that they need to go someplace where peoples votes are influenced by threat or bribe and see how much they like it.

It's an eternal two party system and the only way to change it in any meaningful way is for a disaster of such profound magnitude to occur that changing it becomes the thing to do to avoid further unacceptable losses.

That is why i am glad Trump won, and it is why i hope the next president is even worse. However bad it has to get before people demand an end to the electoral college, and an end to the two party system so that a fit intelligent common man can serve for the common man elected by his peers and NOT because he was born to wealth or power. You want a good president? That's what it will look like and otherwise it's just going to look like what it's looked like for a while now, SOME...two party team Muppet with corporate interest so far up where the sun doesn't shine that you will never know if he moves his own lips or not.

it's not the country I was taught to dream that it was...but I still dream it will be.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2018, 2:09 am

^No thanks, I don’t want mob rule.