Is Herman Cain trolling America or is he just that stupid?

Page 3 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Is Herman Cain trolling America?
Yes 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
No, he really is that stupid and so are his supporters 57%  57%  [ 13 ]
NEIN NEIN NEIN 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 23

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Better him then Obama, on the grounds that he's not a democrat. He'll probably be just another RINO, but either way it's still better to elect anyone else than have another 4 years of Obama.

And when Obama does, what are you going to do?

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

When Obama does what? Get reelected? If there are actually enough American idiots to actually reelect him, then I'm going get phonebooks from every state and district that votes blue and add them to my "They need to put a helmet on" list. Perhaps if I ever have enough money I'll buy dunce caps that say, "You idiot, you voted to reelect Obama!" for ever person of those districts and states. Heck, I will make sure their caps are made out of paper too just to tick off the environmentalists while I'm at it.

Well, my suggestion to you is, start buying dunce hats, because if you're serious about your plan, you're going to need them.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 Nov 2011, 2:24 am

iamnotaparakeet wrote:
Better him then Obama, on the grounds that he's not a democrat. He'll probably be just another RINO, but either way it's still better to elect anyone else than have another 4 years of Obama.

Who's better? Herman Cain, Mitt Romney? If you think that they'll be any better then I'd probably save one of those dunce hats for yourself. It would probably be worse since the neocons will want more wars even though Obama seems to be delivering on that front of jihadi killing pretty well tho but the neocons will just use him to move the center to have an even more interventionist foreign policy. Kill kill kill.

Obama is a pathetically weak leader when it comes to getting is legislation passed but that's a good thing, not a bad thing! Romney/Cain will be able to actually push the legislation since a good portion of the Republican party are complete and utter frauds. If McCain was president, he probably could of passed the Obamacare without much a whimper besides from the outer "fringes" of each party. Total opposition and deadlock = way way way better for America then giving the corporatists free reign.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 2:34 am

JakobVirgil wrote:
I wonder how that cop votes.
I am sure its democrat straight party ticket. :wink:

You know considering that this is Seattle (no joke, the local Republican offices have a sign in the window that says "you are not alone!"), that the police are unions workers, and that the stop happened in the south end of town, you're probably right about that straight D ticket.

Personally I could care less how the guy votes, I just don't want that kind of cop running loose in my town with what amounts to a license to kill. F*ck the politics of it, that guy could be a registered libertarian who I agree with on every issue and I'd still want him crucified for what he did.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 8:15 am

Dox47 wrote:
JakobVirgil wrote:
I wonder how that cop votes.
I am sure its democrat straight party ticket. :wink:

You know considering that this is Seattle (no joke, the local Republican offices have a sign in the window that says "you are not alone!"), that the police are unions workers, and that the stop happened in the south end of town, you're probably right about that straight D ticket.

Personally I could care less how the guy votes, I just don't want that kind of cop running loose in my town with what amounts to a license to kill. F*ck the politics of it, that guy could be a registered libertarian who I agree with on every issue and I'd still want him crucified for what he did.

Playing the Sherlock Holmes game I would say he is a republican.
but if he was in Chicago I would say democrat.
Do you have his name?

[edit] found it Donald Jones what a little girl scared of a pregnant woman and so small in the britches
he could not handle someone "disrespecting" him[/edit]

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

I suppose the question, rather than "Is Herman Cain trolling America, or is he just that stupid?", could have been "Are Republican voters enjoying a good laugh, or are they just that stupid?"

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 11:20 am

pandabear wrote:
I suppose the question, rather than "Is Herman Cain trolling America, or is he just that stupid?", could have been "Are Republican voters enjoying a good laugh, or are they just that stupid?"

Cain is so base. Wouldn't it be wonderful if he won? That would be the reductio ad absurdum of American politics.

I think I will vote for Cain just as a joke.

ruveyn

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 11:25 am

Aw. Hermie has lost the endorsement of the AMI :cry:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herm ... 42304.html

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

pandabear wrote:
Aw. Hermie has lost the endorsement of the AMI :cry:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herm ... 42304.html

I was amazed that this story was even real!

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 8:12 am

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herm ... 55506.html

Quote:
During a videotaped discussion with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial board, Cain flubbed a straightforward question about whether he agreed with President Barack Obama's decision to devote American resources to the uprising in Libya. Cain paused for several seconds, but could not offer a clear answer.

"President Obama supported the uprising correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gaddafi? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say yes, I agree or no, I didn't agree," Cain said. "I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reasons. Nope that's a different one. I gotta go back. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically what are you asking me if I agree or don't agree with President Obama?"

Cain went on to criticize Obama for the way he "assessed the situation" in Libya, but said he "would have supported" the uprising against Moammar Gadhafi.

:lmao: He is absolutely brilliant!! ! :lmao:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 12:18 pm

pandabear wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-oops-moment-libya-221355506.html

Quote:
During a videotaped discussion with the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel editorial board, Cain flubbed a straightforward question about whether he agreed with President Barack Obama's decision to devote American resources to the uprising in Libya. Cain paused for several seconds, but could not offer a clear answer.

"President Obama supported the uprising correct? President Obama called for the removal of Gaddafi? Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say yes, I agree or no, I didn't agree," Cain said. "I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reasons. Nope that's a different one. I gotta go back. I got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically what are you asking me if I agree or don't agree with President Obama?"

Cain went on to criticize Obama for the way he "assessed the situation" in Libya, but said he "would have supported" the uprising against Moammar Gadhafi.

Now imagine this keen intellect in the White House.

-Bill,otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Obres
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

pandabear wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/herman-cain-oops-moment-libya-221355506.html

Quote:

Yeah! Osama and Gaddafi aren't dead enough! I mean sure they're "dead", but a Republican President would've killed them each twice, at least! :roll:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

15 Nov 2011, 1:09 pm

Hermie's poll numbers are collapsing. He'll be relegated back to his 5% before long enough just like Perry and Bachmann.