Page 1 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 2:30 am

Well, unsurprisingly, there has been another violent altercation at a Trump rally, this time in Tucson.

As evidenced by the video, a Trump supporter punches a protester several times and then subsequently kicked him several times as well when he was lying on the ground. The protester was shouting "Shame on you" to the crowd both before and after being assaulted.

At least time time the police managed to arrest the perpetrator, not the victim...

Some media outlets have - erroneously, as shown in the video - claimed that the victim was wearing a KKK hood. He was not. That was another female protester walking some 5-6 metres behind the first protester, as evidenced below:

The victim was instead holding a picture of Trump superimposed with the Confederate flag. Here is more detailed image:

Anyway, it's 233 days left until November 8. It's going to be a loooooong year... :hmph:

AR15000
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Mar 2016, 2:41 am

GGPViper wrote:
Well, unsurprisingly, there has been another violent altercation at a Trump rally, this time in Tucson.

As evidenced by the video, a Trump supporter punches a protester several times and then subsequently kicked him several times as well when he was lying on the ground. The protester was shouting "Shame on you" to the crowd both before and after being assaulted.

At least time time the police managed to arrest the perpetrator, not the victim...

Some media outlets have - erroneously, as shown in the video - claimed that the victim was wearing a KKK hood. He was not. That was another female protester walking some 5-6 metres behind the first protester, as evidenced below:

The victim was instead holding a picture of Trump superimposed with the Confederate flag. Here is more detailed image:

Anyway, it's 233 days left until November 8. It's going to be a loooooong year... :hmph:

Only more proof that Trump is awesomesauce!

Rockymntchris
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Mar 2016, 3:01 am

Protestor reminds me of one of the Darryls from the Bob Newhart show.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 3:07 am

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :mrgreen:

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 3:23 am

nurseangela wrote:

Try watching the first video above from 0:27 onwards on high volume...

Any way, I have to express - just as others on this forum have before me - a certain level of surprise at the fact that a nurse is actively condoning violence.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:04 am

You left out the part about protesters blocking the highway leading to the event, causing gridlock that backed up for miles, and some people having to walk four miles to reach the event.

If this is what they are throwing at the primary, we will have to call out the National Guard for the election.

Trump has no connection to the Confederate flag, or the KKK.

Clinton did use the Confederate flag when she ran against Obama.

That was not a white person who counter protested.

Perhaps he had to walk four miles to get there, and had another four to walk back to his car.

There are some places where if you go looking to start something, you will.

In Mexico elections involve bodies, and Arizona is real close.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:17 am

Inventor wrote:
You left out the part about protesters blocking the highway leading to the event, causing gridlock that backed up for miles, and some people having to walk four miles to reach the event.

I'm fairly sure the guy who got assaulted wasn't blocking any highways. :scratch:

And I'm fairly sure that the Arizona criminal code doesn't permit you to assault someone because you are pissed of at someone else...

Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:26 am

Perhaps Trump will reward these soldiers by hiring them if he wins.

Inventor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 5:51 am

He did not rob the bank, he only drove the car is not a working defense.

Security shuts down protests fast because they are a distraction which opens the way for a second strike.

Trump at the Mexican border with a price on his head from El Chapo.

A Confederate flag, a KKK hood, next comes a Black man hanging from a tree.

This was a Racist attack on our African American Citizens with the intent of intimidating them out of voting.

If White people did this at a Hillary rally it would be several Federal Crimes.

Earthbound
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 6:33 am

GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Any way, I have to express - just as others on this forum have before me - a certain level of surprise at the fact that a nurse is actively condoning violence.

She just loves to disrupt any Trump post with that Go Trump Go nonsense to troll, in my view. Best to just ignore her really.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 8:15 am

Earthbound wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

She just loves to disrupt any Trump post with that Go Trump Go nonsense to troll, in my view. Best to just ignore her really.

I think I'll start giving that a shot myself.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 8:17 am

MDD123 wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I am somewhat puzzled why nurse supports the right, when nearly everyone understands the lack of capability of right wing politics in helping to reform the health care system. Shouldn't she have a first hand experience of the status of the the health sciences?

"Don't forget to floss." - Darkwing Duck

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 8:45 am

Deltaville wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I am somewhat puzzled why nurse supports the right, when nearly everyone understands the lack of capability of right wing politics in helping to reform the health care system. Shouldn't she have a first hand experience of the status of the the health sciences?

There's nothing you can say that will make me go against Trump. There's probably 10-20 of you against little ole me bringing Trump down. I'm here to build Trump up. If anything, I'm loyal and Trump hasn't done anything bad enough to turn me against him. So.......

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 9:02 am

Deltaville wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

Saying "Go Trump Go" is NOT an example of "backing the Right".

Trump is NOT a true conservative.

And thats the real mystery. Why does a conservative ideologue like the Nurse support an anti Conservative like Trump ( who is atleast as far to the left as Sanders on things like Healthcare, if not even farther to the left)?

Apparently Trump's Nativism, and Xenophobia, over ride the conservatism of certain of his fanatical supporters.

MDD123
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 9:12 am

Deltaville wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

I don't think trump support is about making logical sense. It makes emotional sense to some supporters, others seem to think he's putting on a front and will actually turn out decent.

Deltaville
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2016, 9:23 am

nurseangela wrote:
Deltaville wrote:
MDD123 wrote:
Earthbound wrote:
GGPViper wrote:
nurseangela wrote:

There's nothing you can say that will make me go against Trump. There's probably 10-20 of you against little ole me bringing Trump down. I'm here to build Trump up. If anything, I'm loyal and Trump hasn't done anything bad enough to turn me against him. So.......

Supporting a candidate merely of who they are, rather than their political platform, is extraordinarily dangerous.

"Don't forget to floss." - Darkwing Duck