Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 2:54 pm

Here is a Baptist preacher who is most assuredly gay

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2n7vSPwhSU[/youtube]

JNathanK
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2012, 11:56 pm

yah, they think everything is a liberal, hollywood conspiracy to turn them gay, when in reality they're just aroused by anything remotely homo-erotic cause...they're repressed homosexuals. They sure obsess about the topic a lot more than the average person, As for Romney, I wouldn't be surprised if some incident surfaces like what happened with Tedmotherland Haggard. I'm sure several people would end up turning up dasies to prevent his expose though, since he's such a powerful figure. I think most politicians have done some gay s**t though, especially the Republicans.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc[/youtube]

They're known for making neo-conservative leaders there at Bohemian Grove and hatching plans like the Manhattan project. Nixon even admitted it was a big queer fest. For all I know, he probably blew Rockefeller to get the presidency.

sooo passionate

ImageImage

wtf?

There's really no possible context that would not make this weird

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_chi ... anklin.htm

Here's an article on a child sex ring that was found to have ties to the daddy Bush and Reagan white houses. They only act normal to get your vote. They're not really gay either but rather hardcore creeposexuals with some serious skeletons in the closet. I'm sure some of these scumbags are hiding body parts under their cabin in the woods. Lets not forget that John Wayne Gacy was a former Democratic politician that just got caught. I'm sure there's more like him that haven't and are doing quite successful. Politicians are evil, soul sucking f***s, and I hate all of them. They're the bane of our existence and the incarnation of all that's bad in our species. We should all promptly make a decision to stop paying taxes to these evil, deranged baby killing psychopaths. If they don't give a f**k about subduing and killing brown people halfway around the world, they don't give a f**k about you, and, in the end, you'll get the same treatment. Your life to them is ultimately just as expendable as the ones overseas that they sacrifice to line the pockets of their corporate masters.

They're like that sick sadist in the family that gets u, at a young age, to humiliate yourself for their pleasure and manipulates u and other family members to not say anything about it. Were taught that these types are only on the fringes and that they get weeded out by the legal system. However, they run our society. I think that's the darkest truth of all. So, no, Romney probably isn't gay (gay isn't bad or evil). He's something outright grotesque but fools us with his fake, family friendly facade like all power brokers have done in history. The same person who mind f***s you into as convoluted a line of logic as "you need to indiscriminately bomb these people over here to secure peace" seems an awful lot like thee person who says "now don't tell your mommy what we just did or else you'll get in trouble".

"Don't expose what an evil scum f**k I am, or else you're unpatriotic and hate your country!"
...and of course your fellow countryman who buy into this line of logic are like the family member who's in denial and tells you "now stop making up such awful lies or I'm going to punish you!".

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2012, 9:40 am

I'll bet that Gov. Jeb Bush has already alerted the Tampa Vice Squad to tone down enforcement during this summer's Republican National Convention.

Tampa's gay bars and nightclubs are going to be hopping that week.

oldsk00l90
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jun 2012, 9:25 pm

I do find the idea that homophobes being secretly homosexual to be highly feasible. It could be an attempt to repress their homoerotic or bi-curious thoughts.

LordGin
Raven
Raven

26 Jun 2012, 10:41 pm

Something seems a bit wrong here.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 10:55 pm

:lol: love this thread