A commercial about autism vs. professional golfers said:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Jitro
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 9:58 pm

This was stated on the commercial:

* Odds of a child becoming a professional golfer: 1 in 140,000.

* Odds of a child being diagnosed with autism: 1 in 150

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 10:06 pm

Jitro wrote:

Wow they do no it's well that it's not a bad thing having Autism.

TheKing
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 11:13 pm

Joker wrote:
Jitro wrote:

I say its a great thing to have autism. Im a Biotech major, specializing in Synthetic Biology, at 18 and i highly doubt i would be if i wasnt autistic, my ultimate goal is to go for my doctorate degree, but im only in my first year, this has been my goal since i was a sophomore in high school. Even though i suffer socially, i excel in so many other ways, being socially inept is the least of my worries. If i wasnt autistic i would probably be some egotistical arrogant arse face who only cares about booze, girls, drugs, and sports. Now dont get me wrong, i do drink and smoke pot occasionally but its just a hobby, not a lifestyle like that stuff is for others, my lifestyle is learning, and my involvement in Transhumanism, whose goal is to improve humanity, such as curing diseases and such, NOT in controlling the world as the religion of the Illuminati and worshipping Satan as Alex Jones claims, he is more ignorant than Bill O'Reilly and Bill is pretty damn ignorant.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2012, 11:19 pm

TheKing wrote:
Joker wrote:
Jitro wrote:

I say its a great thing to have autism. Im a Biotech major, specializing in Synthetic Biology, at 18 and i highly doubt i would be if i wasnt autistic, my ultimate goal is to go for my doctorate degree, but im only in my first year, this has been my goal since i was a sophomore in high school. Even though i suffer socially, i excel in so many other ways, being socially inept is the least of my worries. If i wasnt autistic i would probably be some egotistical arrogant arse face who only cares about booze, girls, drugs, and sports. Now dont get me wrong, i do drink and smoke pot occasionally but its just a hobby, not a lifestyle like that stuff is for others, my lifestyle is learning, and my involvement in Transhumanism, whose goal is to improve humanity, such as curing diseases and such, NOT in controlling the world as the religion of the Illuminati and worshipping Satan as Alex Jones claims, he is more ignorant than Bill O'Reilly and Bill is pretty damn ignorant.

I am glad we both have similar stories I am a excellent actor something my autism helps me do. And I am really into pro wrestling and mixed martial arts. I train like a fend becaue I love MMA so much thinks to my autism.