Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 9:12 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB5_hC_06WY[/youtube]

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 10:39 pm

Yeah, I agree. Holder is a dirt-bag that needs to go. And it's not because of his race. It's because I think that he's a scumbag crook that belongs in jail - with his boss.

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2012, 11:22 pm

Longshanks wrote:
Yeah, I agree. Holder is a dirt-bag that needs to go. And it's not because of his race. It's because I think that he's a scumbag crook that belongs in jail - with his boss.

Longshanks

It's his blatantly political agenda driven way of executing his duties that irritates me.....

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 9:57 pm

Raptor wrote:
Longshanks wrote:

Longshanks

It's his blatantly political agenda driven way of executing his duties that irritates me.....

That's a start. But there's so much more than that for me. So much I could write a novel. And I have to give the guy credit for one thing: He works so hard to keep it that way!! !

Longshanks

Supporter of the Brian Terry Foundation @ www.honorbrianterry.com. Special Agent Brian Terry (1970-2010) was murdered as a direct result of Operation Fast & Furious - which Barry O won't discuss - wonder why?

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 9:40 am

The idea of Eric Holder being set aflame is truly amusing.

Alas we shall never be so fortunate.

ruveyn

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 10:57 am

Holder should resign, but I'm also sick of flaming hypocrite repugnican opportunists who only make a fuss when their own man isn't in charge. :roll:

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:03 am

marshall wrote:
Holder should resign, but I'm also sick of flaming hypocrite repugnican opportunists who only make a fuss when their own man isn't in charge. :roll:

Like there wasn't daly fussing and crying from the left during the Bush administration.
Give me a break already...... :roll:

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:08 am

Raptor wrote:
marshall wrote:

Like there wasn't daly fussing and crying from the left during the Bush administration.

People like you make me want to vote straight Democrat.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:17 am

Things like this probably happen all the time. Officials just don't know when something is going to get revealed, and they aren't sure if they are going to be hung out to dry. They just accept this risk as part of their job.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:25 am

ArrantPariah wrote:
Raptor wrote:
marshall wrote:

People like you make me want to vote straight Democrat.

Go for it!
Let's just say there are some people I'd just as soon they stayed
in the liberal camp since their presence in the conservative camp would be a contaminant...

ArrantPariah
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:30 am

Raptor wrote:
Let's just say there are some people I'd just as soon they stayed
in the liberal camp since their presence in the conservative camp would be a contaminant...

Are you speaking of the Intellectual Elite?

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 11:32 am

Raptor wrote:
marshall wrote:

The right had their collective tongue up Alberto Gonzales's rear end during the Bush admin. I see a heck of a lot more criticism of the Obama administration coming from the left than I ever saw coming from the right during the Bush admin. The right follow their leaders like good little obedient sheeple. You guys simply live inside your own silly ideological bubble.

visagrunt
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 12:35 pm

"A plague 'a both your houses!" say I.

If you can't have an intelligent, adult conversation about the political direction of your government, then you fully deserve the dysfunctional government and Congress that results.

Your jingoism, chauvinism and partisanship is shameful--and I am speaking just as much to the people whose political views align with mine as to those whose views oppose mine. You are all a bunch of shallow children.

JWC
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 12:40 pm

visagrunt wrote:

If you can't have an intelligent, adult conversation about the political direction of your government, then you fully deserve the dysfunctional government and Congress that results.

Your jingoism, chauvinism and partisanship is shameful--and I am speaking just as much to the people whose political views align with mine as to those whose views oppose mine. You are all a bunch of shallow children.

YOU'RE a bunch of shallow children! :hehe:

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

14 Jun 2012, 1:48 pm

Eric Holder should definitely resign and in a just world would be in prison. I don't think he's done anything that past AGs haven't done however, we have a criminal government regardless of who is office. Janet Reno was even worse.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 2:23 pm

visagrunt wrote:

I don't have a clue wtf you're talking about or to whom. At least wait until a decent hour before diving into a bottle.
:roll: