Page 1 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

13 Nov 2012, 12:05 pm

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read all about it!!

Remember my talk about Cascadia? What I cannot understand is why one was filed on behalf or the state of Oregon but not WA????

What do you people make of this? Obviously it's chances of success are < 0.01%(less than 1 in 10,000). What I do think just might happen though, if this continues forward, is a military coup against President Obama.

Discuss~

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:07 pm

AspieRogue wrote:

Remember my talk about Cascadia? What I cannot understand is why one was filed on behalf or the state of Oregon but not WA????

What do you people make of this? Obviously it's chances of success are < 0.01%(less than 1 in 10,000). What I do think just might happen though, if this continues forward, is a military coup against President Obama.

Discuss~

The petitions for permission to secede will be denied for sure, but it is a public way of protesting the newly elected Obama administration. It is a public demonstration of No Confidence. Just take it for what it is. A public ploy to make a political point.

ruveyn

13 Nov 2012, 12:31 pm

I hear people say "America: love it or leave it"; and yet these same tards whine and complain about Seattle, Portland, and other Northwestern cities. And when they do I tell them "Love it or leave it! And if you don't live here then don't come here and STFU". I celebrate the 4th of July for the sole purpose of setting of fireworks. Beyond that, who gives a f*ck about (the rest of )Amurca! AFAIK, you, ruveyn, live in another country than I do.

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 12:35 pm

AspieRogue wrote:

Discuss~

I think its great - this process allows the government to compile a list of the traitorous unpatriotic trash that resides in our country, which will certainly prove useful down the road. Remember, Obama wants to take your guns away!! !! !! !! !

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 1:34 pm

Time to found an independant state for aspies hehe.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 2:00 pm

AspieRogue wrote:

lol.

Quote:
The petitions for permission to secede will be denied for sure, but it is a public way of protesting the newly elected Obama administration. It is a public demonstration of No Confidence. Just take it for what it is. A public ploy to make a political point.
And a bit racist.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 3:31 pm

A buncha butt-hurt Emo-Cons, that's all.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

MarketAndChurch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 4:51 pm

Because Washington is more similar economically, culturally, socially, to California, Colorado, Virginia, Texas, and New York, and Oregon is in a world of its own. It views itself as an unconnected province of Canada.

If it were up to us Oregonians, we would take San Francisco on up through BC as well.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 4:55 pm

AspieRogue wrote:
I hear people say "America: love it or leave it"; and yet these same tards whine and complain about Seattle, Portland, and other Northwestern cities. And when they do I tell them "Love it or leave it! And if you don't live here then don't come here and STFU". I celebrate the 4th of July for the sole purpose of setting of fireworks. Beyond that, who gives a f*ck about (the rest of )Amurca! AFAIK, you, ruveyn, live in another country than I do.

I am as plundered by the IRS as are you. We both have the same problem and its name is Barak Obama

ruveyn

Seabass
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Nov 2012, 4:58 pm

Not surprised this happened. Still awesome.

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 4:59 pm

Let 'em moan. Not only will it never happen, if it did somehow pan out then said states would be begging for the remaining states to take 'em back within five years.

You will reap what you've sown.

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 5:23 pm

I signed just about all of them.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 6:27 pm

abacacus wrote:
Let 'em moan. Not only will it never happen, if it did somehow pan out then said states would be begging for the remaining states to take 'em back within five years.

We would not know unless the secession were permitted. The first time secession was tried 620,000 Americans died a bloody nasty death and 1.5 million were maimed and torn. This in a country with a population of only 30 million.

ruveyn

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

13 Nov 2012, 8:34 pm

secession seems inevitable with way people are so divided in this country

hopefully when it happens this time, people won't be so eager to murder each other because the fiefdom in Washington demands it so

Last edited by Jacoby on 13 Nov 2012, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 8:35 pm

Jacoby wrote:
secession seems inevitable with way people are so divided in this country

hopefully when it happens this team, people won't be so eager to murder each other because the fiefdom in Washington demands it so

From your keyboard to God's monitor.

ruveyn

PM
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2012, 8:47 pm

" A house divided against itself cannot stand."

The color of your skin or the religion (or lack thereof) that you follow matters not, we are all one nation, and if the US breaks up, the entire North American Continent is screwed.