Judge Orders Conspiracy Re-Education For Lauryn Hill

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 12:44 pm

Judge Orders Conspiracy Re-Education For Lauryn Hill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwfFIM8K ... e=youtu.be

Grammy award-winning singer Lauryn Hill has been ordered by a judge to "undergo counseling
because of her conspiracy theories." What was her conspiracy theory? That the music industry
oppresses people with actual talent in favor of pumping out mindless nonsense.

So, what’s next?
Ok, so questioning authority isn’t exactly a crime, but it’s punishable by “treatment” that
can be far worse than anything that could be legally imposed on a traditional prisoner.
Guantanamo ain’t seen nothing.

AgentPalpatine
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2013, 1:40 pm

She is going to jail for 3 months for tax related offenses (ie, not filing/paying).

Is there a copy of the court order relating to this "re-education"?

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 9:25 pm

As best I can tell, she believes there is a massive conspiracy, involving the music industry, Congress, and the military, to systematically enslave and oppress all artists. She refused to pay her taxes for several years because of this.

So yeah, maybe taking the word of Alex Jones as to what's really going on might not be for the best...

AgentPalpatine
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2013, 9:56 pm

DeaconBlues wrote:
As best I can tell, she believes there is a massive conspiracy, involving the music industry, Congress, and the military, to systematically enslave and oppress all artists. She refused to pay her taxes for several years because of this.

She claims that she believes that. I notice that she did'nt go to any great effort to publicize these beliefs until after Uncle Sam put a lien on her assets, unlike at least one other recent movie star.