Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

thinkinginpictures
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 10:57 am

I have gathered evidence, true hard-factual evidence, that Conservatives are evil people.

Evil people, in the sense, that Conservatives believes in killing, war, starvation and being liars.
They just don't want it to happen to themselves.

My first evidence, as we see in the thread about Censorship, Conservatives want to ban
images of violence, and there are countless of historical events where War Censorship was imposed in Conservative countries like
U.S. and Britain, not imposed to ban the spreading of vital military operations, but to ban people from watching or listening to the attrocities committed in the World Wars.

By banning such images and other evidence of violence, you must have goal in mind: What is the purpose of banning violent images?
It certainly ain't because people get nauseated by watching it, because people are free to stop watching it. If you get nausea by watching violent images, you simply stop watching it.

Therefore it must have another deeper reason for hiding such images... Until someone tells me of another reason, there is only one explanation:

They want to hide it, because they want to lie to people!

Lying is evil, because it hides your motives!
The Conservatives want to continue the wars, even if it means committing attrocities. That means the Conservatives believes in the attrocities their own countrie's soldiers commit.
Need I remind you of the innocent people at Guantanamo? Or the innocent civilians killed by U.S. troops just for the sake of mere fun of it, during the Vietnam war?

Conservatives also want people to starve, as long as it doesn't happen to themselves.
For instance, Conservatives are against welfare, they openly say that when people starve, they will find work!
Even to the extend of starving terminally ill cancer patients!

This is what happens in the U.K:

http://tompride.wordpress.com/2011/12/0 ... tirise-it/

Quote:
Back in 2011, Conservative and Liberal Democrat MPs joined together to reject an amendment which would have exempted terminally ill cancer patients from benefit cuts.

They decided that if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness such as cancer – but have been given more than 6 months to live – you will have to work or starve.

I have long ceased to believe Conservatives have any soul, any conscience, any "feeling sorry for"-emotion.
They're psychopaths, Satan-worshippers (by worshipping the Abrahamic God, you worship a God who, according to their own stories, tell of the destruction of entire cities and countless genocides, committed by this Satanic God!! !)

I am not a Liberal.

I am Anti-Conservative!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 12:34 pm

While I personally don't believe every conservative is evil, there obviously are a fair number who are.
To expect terminally ill cancer patients to find work(!) leaves one with little choice but to call them evil. So is cutting benefits for poor or disabled people, all the while cutting taxes for big business that cuts jobs and outsources.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 2:43 pm

The conservatives in Britain are selfish, their policies always promote self interest over the interests of society.

Evil is a strong term that is also vague but I suppose they could be.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 2:53 pm

Robdemanc wrote:
The conservatives in Britain are selfish, their policies always promote self interest over the interests of society.

Evil is a strong term that is also vague but I suppose they could be.

That's also the case of America's 1%. They are largely interested in their bank account, social prestige, and political influence, but have little interest in the well being of their fellow Americans, whose jobs they outsource, and whose social programs they diminish for the sake of the almighty dollar, and disregard any sense of patriotism. Rather, they have more in common with the super wealthy around the globe than they do with ordinary Americans.

RedStar98
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2014, 3:44 pm

I already had that opinion, but a very fair argument in support of it, nice work. My father is a conservative...

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2014, 3:58 pm

To the OP:

Please pay attention to the PPR rules:

PPR rules wrote:
Other groups of people.
While it is acceptable to attack and debate beliefs (political, religious etc) it is not acceptable to make generalised attacks on the adherents of those beliefs. It is acceptable to say that Republicanism, Liberalism, Christianity, Islam are stupid but not acceptable to make generalised attacks saying that Republicans, Liberals, Christians or Muslims are morons. You could say that some of these people are stupid because of (reason) but not make generalised attacks on groups of people. Similarly you could not say "Christians are morons" or "Muslims are terrorists" or "People on welfare are bums". Confine your attacks to the beliefs and politics, not the people holding them. The one exception to this is public figures themselves – by the very nature of their roles they are personally open to criticism.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt204613.html

... Which means that *this*:

thinkinginpictures wrote:
I have long ceased to believe Conservatives have any soul, any conscience, any "feeling sorry for"-emotion.
They're psychopaths, Satan-worshippers (by worshipping the Abrahamic God, you worship a God who, according to their own stories, tell of the destruction of entire cities and countless genocides, committed by this Satanic God!! !)

... is simply unacceptable.

Thread locked.