Lukecash12
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2014, 11:36 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
GoonSquad wrote:
anthropic_principle wrote:
GoonSquad wrote:
Nominally Christian deist and student of stoic philosophy.

'Christian deist'? first time I've ever heard that.. isn't that an oxymoron?
if you believe in the divinity of jesus then you aren't a deist.
if you don't you aren't a christian.

Well, I think you need to pay closer attention... :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_deism
Quote:
Christian deism, in the philosophy of religion, is a standpoint that branches from Christianity. It refers to a deist who believes in the moral teachings?but not divinity?of Jesus. Corbett and Corbett (1999) cite John Adams and Thomas Jefferson as exemplars.[1] The earliest-found usage of the term Christian deism in print in English is in 1738 in a book by Thomas Morgan,[2] appearing about ten times by 1800.[3]
It adopts the ethics and non-mystical teachings of Jesus, while denying that Jesus was a deity. Scholars of the founding fathers of the United States "have tended to place the founders' religion into one of three categories?non-Christian deism, Christian deism, and orthodox Christianity."[8] John Locke and John Tillotson, especially, inspired Christian deism, through their respective writings.[9] Possibly the most famed person to hold this position was Thomas Jefferson, who praised "nature's God" in the "Declaration of Independence" (1776) and edited the "Jefferson Bible"?a Bible with all reference to revelations and other miraculous interventions from a deity cut out.

Personally, my position is that Christ's divinity has no bearing on the practical value of his moral/ethical teachings. Also, while I believe in a creator, it is abundantly clear that the world works via scientifically knowable forces such as the laws of physics and evolution and without divine micromanagement--(my flavor of Deism).

This is pretty much the official position of the Catholic church as well.

So, as you can see, Christianity and Deism aren't as mutually exclusive as you might think.

Also, while I think the world of men, mostly, operates on its own via a long string of cause & effect, I don't rule out very occasional divine intervention. So, I guess you could call me a 'soft' deist.

I wouldve thought the same thing- that they were mutually exclusive.

Okay - there are Diests, then there are "Christian Diests" who are who have a Deism that is flavored by Christ as a philosopher ( using the word "christian" in a way equivalent to the terms "Platonic" or "Confucianist").

But they would hardly be "Christian" in the usually sense.
If you're a deist than you deny that Christ was divine, therefore deny the Trinity, therefore cannot be an orthodox christian. You would be nontrinitarian heretic in the Arian traditon (like a Muslim, or an old style Unitarian).

And there is no way in heck that denying the Trinity is "the official stance of the Catholic Church". That would mean that the Vatican was declaring itsself to be heretical by its own definition. They would have to burn themselves at the stake!

The Vatican is no longer all that repressive of people, aside from stuff like birth control of course; it makes my eyes roll that they've made so much progress and they're tripped up on a few simple issues like that. For starters they no longer pronounce anathema/damnation on groups outside of the Catholic church, although they do call it heretical. That would be a technically accurate statement though, as heresy literally means difference. Now they also accept empirical science for what it is and have adjusted accordingly.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 12:31 am

Lukecash12 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^
i agree with MOST of this.. :)

i do not think that all of modern Christianity reflects all of the oral tradition.. originally better reflecting what might have been the teachings of Jesus then... per the Gospel of Thomas.. translated to English in 1959....

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

IN FACT.. there is substantial evidence that Roman Emperor Constantine with help of Early Catholic Cohorts.. changed the oral tradition of Jesus' aka Yeshua's words around to suit THEir desires at that time..

Centuries after Jesus lived.. making Jesus into a warrior GOD of the Universe.. and Roman Empire too.. of course to help consolidate with other tribes with similar beliefs to expand the Roman Empire further and further beyond its current borders...

While Constantine ordered and erected a psychopathic leaning giant monolith statue of Constantine himself.. to reflect Constantine as a frigging Sun GOD.. as those with psychopathic leaning traits.. tend to do.. albeit in smaller ways than that.. usually...;)

The main thing is 'he'.. YES Jesus.. reflected himself as a humble teacher and giver.. not a GOD...of the entire frigging Universe....

When i read parts of the modern versions of the New Testament.. it's like listening to any used car salesman.. or perhaps Roman Emperor Constantine.. of old.. when i get to John 3:16 per the emotional hyperbole of the folks yelling at me on the street corners.. per reciting that verse as literal truth or going directly to hell with no pass to get out...

It's truly to me..

like visiting the used car sales lot.. without them knowing i could buy the lot in cash if i cared to...

In other words i don't need no stinking credit from a verse in a book by a salesman by the red lights of life...

As metaphor.. of course....

i go on green all now long..:) in GOD's freedom.. that no human rules... by book.. or word....

And i also agree that "No man is free who is not master of himself".. per Epictetus

Not easy to do.. but obviously possible by scientific example of Yogi's in the Tibetan mountains who can steam heat off of robes in icy waters.. as well as control their brains waves from alpha to theta wave trance....

i have these abilities as i do Tai Chi in my underwear in the snow and wear shorts on 18 degree weather days.. and yes.. i have it documented in photos too.. but not appropriate to share here....

Additionally i control my brain waves.. through sacred TAI CHI like dance from alpha to theta trance....

With no need for bio-feedback machines to verify this.. as anyone in the know who knows it sees it when i am there....

And yes.. obviously at times...

i do this in form of words too...

when i 'set' my mind to IT.. but i can turn off the switch at WILL.. back to Robotic Mind.. whenever i care to..

of words with no soul.....

Yes.. THIS IS RELATIVE FREE WILL..... STUFF that used car sales folks.. LIKELY WILL never enter into as potential NEW DIMENSION IN LIFE.. TO be eyes and ears.. of GOD as well.. vs. worshipping money.. as a cold dead idol.. of life.. that doesn't even exist....AS LIFE with SOUL....

What's interesting about Roman Catholicism is that they also took the books that were already canon and came up with Hellenic concepts on books we understand today to be distinctly Hebrew. They substituted Hebrew oral forms for Latin and Greek forms like the credo/creed, encyclical, etc. and then they elevated their Hellenic traditions to the same status as the original materials.

No offense, but I'd honestly like to see why you think the gospel of Thomas is authentic material though. I don't mean to put you on the spot or put you down, but lot's of times a gnostic person will refer me to these gospels and act as if the mere fact that they exist throws what we know to be 1st century material into doubt. How do we decide which is which in a way that isn't arbitrary? This I haven't been given much of an explanation for yet, although I have at least heard a gnostic say they thought the gospel of Thomas in particular wasn't a 3rd century but a 1st century document.

No problem, I always enjoy answering questions and quite honestly people rarely ask them of me here now that I am writing in the more complicated 'Queen's English' version, whereas before people seemed to think I went insane when my special interest became poetic expression and novel ways of expressing it in writing.

So then SOME of them 'thought' they could take advantage of my good nature, by suggesting I was defective, ha-ha. For whatever reason they are all gone now, as far as I've noticed here, in the last month.

It was amusing to me, to see just how much tolerance there is for diversity here when I decided to change written language a little bit, and it wasn't surprising, but it seems like there is more tolerance for diversity here, now, so yes, I came back to read here and input a little more.

I have a direct conduit with GOD, and I only look to what other folks think of GOD, in reference to how I communicate with GOD and actually coming across the Gospel of Thomas this year, it rings true to what my communication with GOD in synchronistic ways says to me.

I have no idea who REALLY wrote it and that matters not to me, as when I see truth it matters not to me the source of general religion either, whether it is Buddhism or Paganism, the essence of truth when I discern it is Universal to me.

I think this innate ability IS in our genetics, as science does now show at least in so-called lower animals, they have direct access to the genetic memories of their ancestors.

Or there could be an almost infinite number of other reasons, why I have always been able to discern what's true to me, easily, of course with personal bias not excluded from that equation from the 'Universe' of information I have been exposed to over the course of almost 5 and a half decades now, as an hyperlexic individual who reads 10 to 15 times faster than the average human being.

Although, with great difficulty with the output part of it, in verbal spoken language until my 40's and 50's, particularly in being concise as there are torrents of information flowing through my mind, and a pretty big pipe of information to consolidate in type faced words. Yes, I have a problem being concise, as well, OBVIOUSLY. :)

Most of the people in these forums by informal polls have symptoms of non-verbal learning disorder which comprises about 50% of folks historically diagnosed with Asperger's in the US, where they have difficulty thinking in visual images and patterns, as well as often having difficulty with math.

I am opposite from this as I am a visual and pattern thinker, and also a symbolic thinker, much more than a verbal thinker, and I think it is more likely that folks with my way of thinking have an easier time 'seeing' signs of GOD in there life, realistically and no, not by illusory or delusory way.

With the loss of effective use of my eyesight and hearing for five years, I had to learn to navigate the world in words, which for me was truly the challenge of 'Job' as a visual thinker of course with the additional JOB like challenge of 19 medical disorders, including the worst pain known to mankind, type two Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN).

TN makes a migraine or cluster headache, a comparable sunny day at the beach, with a cool breeze. And it was a challenge in pain that never ended during non-sleeping hours, additionally taking my emotions away, which was in effect and AFFECT even worse than the pain, in some ways.

I went to a place so dark, that I doubt many people have been there, but I also went to a place so light, that I doubt many people have been there either, after practically exploding out of the darkness in LIGHT.

All I can say is; THAT particularly biblical story of JOB has REAL LIFE MERIT. :)

As well as MOST OF THE ETHICAL and MORAL TEACHINGS of the bible, but of course not all, as it was written by men, likely in a theta brain wave trance, where most truly unique human creativity in all arts is generated, in what can be described as lucid waking dreams, but certainly not infallible for any human being, as none of us are perfect, nor do I think any of us should strive for that, who wants to stay sane. :)

Anyone with any common sense that understands how oral stories can change around dramatically in details, in just 30 minutes per round table conversation cannot possibly believe that there are any Actual 100% literal WRITTEN interpretations of what either Yeshua or Socrates said when they actually lived, per oral tradition.

However the information that remains, in written version, is what rings true to people or is used to control people, and obviously a mix of both, only effective truly for minds with or without the ability to discern the truth VS BS, quite frankly, respectively as such. :)

I need no book to understand GOD, however I find much affirmation for what I see as truth in direct conduit with GOD throughout all religions, as the methods of arriving at the essence of truth, are obviously similar, whether it happened 15 thousand years ago, or now, as human beings, genetically speaking haven't changed much, and if anything, more complex language and culture, makes illusions rather than access to truth more prevalent than ever, in just my opinion, of course.

And particularly for people who have difficulty with metaphor and tend to take language literally as is. That's a quite a challenge in life, considering we do not have a literal version of the English language. The whole damn thing is almost ALL metaphor, in reality. :)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Lukecash12
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 1:42 am

aghogday wrote:
Lukecash12 wrote:
aghogday wrote:
^^
i agree with MOST of this.. :)

i do not think that all of modern Christianity reflects all of the oral tradition.. originally better reflecting what might have been the teachings of Jesus then... per the Gospel of Thomas.. translated to English in 1959....

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/thomas.htm

IN FACT.. there is substantial evidence that Roman Emperor Constantine with help of Early Catholic Cohorts.. changed the oral tradition of Jesus' aka Yeshua's words around to suit THEir desires at that time..

Centuries after Jesus lived.. making Jesus into a warrior GOD of the Universe.. and Roman Empire too.. of course to help consolidate with other tribes with similar beliefs to expand the Roman Empire further and further beyond its current borders...

While Constantine ordered and erected a psychopathic leaning giant monolith statue of Constantine himself.. to reflect Constantine as a frigging Sun GOD.. as those with psychopathic leaning traits.. tend to do.. albeit in smaller ways than that.. usually...;)

The main thing is 'he'.. YES Jesus.. reflected himself as a humble teacher and giver.. not a GOD...of the entire frigging Universe....

When i read parts of the modern versions of the New Testament.. it's like listening to any used car salesman.. or perhaps Roman Emperor Constantine.. of old.. when i get to John 3:16 per the emotional hyperbole of the folks yelling at me on the street corners.. per reciting that verse as literal truth or going directly to hell with no pass to get out...

It's truly to me..

like visiting the used car sales lot.. without them knowing i could buy the lot in cash if i cared to...

In other words i don't need no stinking credit from a verse in a book by a salesman by the red lights of life...

As metaphor.. of course....

i go on green all now long..:) in GOD's freedom.. that no human rules... by book.. or word....

And i also agree that "No man is free who is not master of himself".. per Epictetus

Not easy to do.. but obviously possible by scientific example of Yogi's in the Tibetan mountains who can steam heat off of robes in icy waters.. as well as control their brains waves from alpha to theta wave trance....

i have these abilities as i do Tai Chi in my underwear in the snow and wear shorts on 18 degree weather days.. and yes.. i have it documented in photos too.. but not appropriate to share here....

Additionally i control my brain waves.. through sacred TAI CHI like dance from alpha to theta trance....

With no need for bio-feedback machines to verify this.. as anyone in the know who knows it sees it when i am there....

And yes.. obviously at times...

i do this in form of words too...

when i 'set' my mind to IT.. but i can turn off the switch at WILL.. back to Robotic Mind.. whenever i care to..

of words with no soul.....

Yes.. THIS IS RELATIVE FREE WILL..... STUFF that used car sales folks.. LIKELY WILL never enter into as potential NEW DIMENSION IN LIFE.. TO be eyes and ears.. of GOD as well.. vs. worshipping money.. as a cold dead idol.. of life.. that doesn't even exist....AS LIFE with SOUL....

What's interesting about Roman Catholicism is that they also took the books that were already canon and came up with Hellenic concepts on books we understand today to be distinctly Hebrew. They substituted Hebrew oral forms for Latin and Greek forms like the credo/creed, encyclical, etc. and then they elevated their Hellenic traditions to the same status as the original materials.

No offense, but I'd honestly like to see why you think the gospel of Thomas is authentic material though. I don't mean to put you on the spot or put you down, but lot's of times a gnostic person will refer me to these gospels and act as if the mere fact that they exist throws what we know to be 1st century material into doubt. How do we decide which is which in a way that isn't arbitrary? This I haven't been given much of an explanation for yet, although I have at least heard a gnostic say they thought the gospel of Thomas in particular wasn't a 3rd century but a 1st century document.

No problem, I always enjoy answering questions and quite honestly people rarely ask them of me here now that I am writing in the more complicated 'Queen's English' version, whereas before people seemed to think I went insane when my special interest became poetic expression and novel ways of expressing it in writing.

So then SOME of them 'thought' they could take advantage of my good nature, by suggesting I was defective, ha-ha. For whatever reason they are all gone now, as far as I've noticed here, in the last month.

It was amusing to me, to see just how much tolerance there is for diversity here when I decided to change written language a little bit, and it wasn't surprising, but it seems like there is more tolerance for diversity here, now, so yes, I came back to read here and input a little more.

I have a direct conduit with GOD, and I only look to what other folks think of GOD, in reference to how I communicate with GOD and actually coming across the Gospel of Thomas this year, it rings true to what my communication with GOD in synchronistic ways says to me.

I have no idea who REALLY wrote it and that matters not to me, as when I see truth it matters not to me the source of general religion either, whether it is Buddhism or Paganism, the essence of truth when I discern it is Universal to me.

I think this innate ability IS in our genetics, as science does now show at least in so-called lower animals, they have direct access to the genetic memories of their ancestors.

Or there could be an almost infinite number of other reasons, why I have always been able to discern what's true to me, easily, of course with personal bias not excluded from that equation from the 'Universe' of information I have been exposed to over the course of almost 5 and a half decades now, as an hyperlexic individual who reads 10 to 15 times faster than the average human being.

Although, with great difficulty with the output part of it, in verbal spoken language until my 40's and 50's, particularly in being concise as there are torrents of information flowing through my mind, and a pretty big pipe of information to consolidate in type faced words. Yes, I have a problem being concise, as well, OBVIOUSLY. :)

Most of the people in these forums by informal polls have symptoms of non-verbal learning disorder which comprises about 50% of folks historically diagnosed with Asperger's in the US, where they have difficulty thinking in visual images and patterns, as well as often having difficulty with math.

I am opposite from this as I am a visual and pattern thinker, and also a symbolic thinker, much more than a verbal thinker, and I think it is more likely that folks with my way of thinking have an easier time 'seeing' signs of GOD in there life, realistically and no, not by illusory or delusory way.

With the loss of effective use of my eyesight and hearing for five years, I had to learn to navigate the world in words, which for me was truly the challenge of 'Job' as a visual thinker of course with the additional JOB like challenge of 19 medical disorders, including the worst pain known to mankind, type two Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN).

TN makes a migraine or cluster headache, a comparable sunny day at the beach, with a cool breeze. And it was a challenge in pain that never ended during non-sleeping hours, additionally taking my emotions away, which was in effect and AFFECT even worse than the pain, in some ways.

I went to a place so dark, that I doubt many people have been there, but I also went to a place so light, that I doubt many people have been there either, after practically exploding out of the darkness in LIGHT.

All I can say is; THAT particularly biblical story of JOB has REAL LIFE MERIT. :)

As well as MOST OF THE ETHICAL and MORAL TEACHINGS of the bible, but of course not all, as it was written by men, likely in a theta brain wave trance, where most truly unique human creativity in all arts is generated, in what can be described as lucid waking dreams, but certainly not infallible for any human being, as none of us are perfect, nor do I think any of us should strive for that, who wants to stay sane. :)

Anyone with any common sense that understands how oral stories can change around dramatically in details, in just 30 minutes per round table conversation cannot possibly believe that there are any Actual 100% literal WRITTEN interpretations of what either Yeshua or Socrates said when they actually lived, per oral tradition.

However the information that remains, in written version, is what rings true to people or is used to control people, and obviously a mix of both, only effective truly for minds with or without the ability to discern the truth VS BS, quite frankly, respectively as such. :)

I need no book to understand GOD, however I find much affirmation for what I see as truth in direct conduit with GOD throughout all religions, as the methods of arriving at the essence of truth, are obviously similar, whether it happened 15 thousand years ago, or now, as human beings, genetically speaking haven't changed much, and if anything, more complex language and culture, makes illusions rather than access to truth more prevalent than ever, in just my opinion, of course.

And particularly for people who have difficulty with metaphor and tend to take language literally as is. That's a quite a challenge in life, considering we do not have a literal version of the English language. The whole damn thing is almost ALL metaphor, in reality. :)

I wonder if you'd be interested in this when it comes to oral tradition:

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/artic ... ailey.html

Informal Controlled Oral Tradition and the Synoptic Gospels
Kenneth E. Bailey
Themelios 20.2 (January 1995): 4-11.

So I guess you're less interested in how the gospel of Thomas fits in historically than you are in how the book resonates with you? I can respect that.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 2:19 am

That's one Hell of a quote tree.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 3:01 am

Lukecash12 wrote:

I wonder if you'd be interested in this when it comes to oral tradition:

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/artic ... ailey.html

Informal Controlled Oral Tradition and the Synoptic Gospels
Kenneth E. Bailey
Themelios 20.2 (January 1995): 4-11.

So I guess you're less interested in how the gospel of Thomas fits in historically than you are in how the book resonates with you? I can respect that.

Thanks, the article was very interesting. And thanks for respecting my point of view on the value of essence over formal historical tradition. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 8:37 am

it's better when people could take individual quotes and address them.

"Quote trees" are really, really unwieldy.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 9:58 am

I personally think it depends on individual reading speed and focus. Some of us have either or both or none.

My so-called Autistic super power is the hyperlexic associated 10 to 15 times faster reading speed than the average human so the longest tree up there takes me only a matter of seconds to consume and the focus tool of Tai Chi only enhances that ability.

So, no, quote trees do not bother me at all but I can see how they would bother others, particularly at this point in history, as scientific studies shows the average human has seriously the attention span of a Gold Fish, but this overall, is no Gold Fish forum. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 10:11 am

I have a decent attention span, thank you.

I just have other things to do--other than sifting through the bark of the Quote Tree.

When it holds my interest, I read every word of every post. If I argue something, I read every word of every post.

One big problem within the internet as a whole: people tend to argue based upon snippets of information, rather than the entirety of what is presented. The same with reading the news: people only look at the headlines; they don't read the story.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 10:12 am

And how about people having the "attention span" to present individual ideas, rather than presenting them as an unwieldy conglomerate of ideas.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 10:19 am

If I'm going to quite someone in entirety I try to break it down into blocks of quoted text and deal with the ideas separately. This preserves the original and also allows for organization of my thoughts.

But yeah, fin up for goldfish.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 10:20 am

To be clear that was a general observation not directed at anyone personally in this discussion and I was hoping I made it clear that the Gold Fish study overall does not apply to this forum.

And I am not a concise person nor do I plan or expect to become one as that is the innate way my diverse mind functions and yes there are obviously others with this type of diversity on this forum so I do feel relatively comfortable to communicate freely. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

I'm a free communicator. My diverse mind works in diverse ways.

It's just easier if one breaks down thoughts. That's a principle of poetry as well. "Breaths of thoughts." They are more approachable if presented separately.

Nothing personal against you. I'm just answering those who believe that people who want comprehensibility need a "longer attention span."

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 10:44 am

Thanks for the clarification and by the way in real life I am a poet but it is free verse and often epic as well, of course. :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 11:12 am

>>>Free verser myself.

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2014, 12:40 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
>>>Free verser myself.

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to start a blog with your poetry, as there is almost unlimited potential on the Internet now to publish and share poetry with others with similar and MUCH DIFFERENT diverse minds.

It's fascinating to me to connect with people around the world like this.

What I find is there are many people like me, but who are undiagnosed somewhere on the AUTISM spectrum OR broader AUTISM phenotype, per 10 to 15 percent of the general population, writing poetry, and yes very out of the box poetry per free verse style.

And for me, if it were not for a total breakdown of humanity, both physically and mentally, in mid-life, I would still be churning away in the grind of the 9 to 5 lifestyle, administrating programs and supervising folks, with no Autism Spectrum diagnosis, with no poetry and truly No REAL life to SPEAK OF.

And no, I would have likely gone to my dying bed, never dancing again like I did in my teens and 20's and more than ever before NOW, as my major special interest is free style interpretive dance, done in a ballet/martial arts LIKE style now over 2600 miles in a little over 14 months by measure of Nike GPS Sports watch THAT no one CAN duplicate, not even me as dance leads me, now, always now, to new frontiers.

I do not lead the dance of life, anymore; again, the dance of life leads me.

And not only that, I can leg press 810 LBS now, but not cause I'm a tough guy; moreover, INSTEAD, as I learn THE True Power of human being is in the Divine Feminine in Grace of flow of movement in 360 degrees of all body parts moving in tandem, and Sacred Unconditional Love with no Illusory Fears.

Of course I'm not the first Philosopher/Sophist, to come to that conclusion, by far, and on COURSE, convincing people that IT WORKS in REAL life, per action, and JUST DOING IT, IS truly the job of 'JOB' or maybe NIKE, ha-ha! :)

I cannot even convince my wife of almost 25 years, that her life is in HER HANDS, IN A RELATIVE FREE WILL WAY, and not some imaginary sky GOD, alone, created by a tribe wanting to hold on to land and food AND THE REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS OF WOMEN AND MAN ALIKE.

The mind CAN be like a steel trap and existence in A LITERAL HUMAN HELL, for those who REFUSE TO OPEN IT, and live in what CAN BE A LITERAL HUMAN HEAVEN.

I've truly lived in both places, and I don't think it takes a rocket scientist, to live in heaven, in fact, standard MEASURED intelligence may be a road block, and religion can certainly be the biggest of road blocks, to truly seeing the GOD of Mother Nature TRUE, i to EYE AS ONE LIVING FORCE OF LIFE. :)

So I continue to write epic poetry here, but in disguise as when I remove the standard intelligence punctuation, grammar, and form, it becomes organic; YES, alive, in shaped form as well, per the Universal patterns of the fractals of the Universe in Golden Mean Spiral of 1.618.

Yes, the Golden Mean Spiral of the pyramid, the vase, the chalice, the bell, the wave and the word BECOME ONE, with human being as well as phallic and fertility symbols inherent as such, and last but not least Galaxies, Hurricanes, Tornados, and Nautilus shells that have been around so much longer than human being.

So YES, the word is born of flesh AND the flesh is born of word, 'ABOVE so BELOW'.

For me this is literal truth of life NOW as well as metaphorical truth.

But no, it's nothing new, at ALL aka GOD.

There is nothing sadder to me in this world, than Lost Fractals, and humans are apparently one of the few if any animals that can attain this separation from Mother Nature True aka GOD.

Seriously, it makes me cry, as the answers NOW seem so simple to me but so far away for most people, for sure, who walk as Zombies in a life, BOTH LITERALLY AND METAPHORICALLY that IS EVOLVED TO BE FREE 'VERSE' AS 'UNI VERSE' in DANCE, SONG, AND POETRY OF LIFE. :)

First tHere IS dark, then light, then movement or dance, then sound or song to energize movement or dance in infinite loop, and then some humans invented poetry to attempt to describe emotions that power human beings the same, in fractal way.

And then thEre IS science NOW that continues to be the scribe of GOD.

To suggest that any of this is separate from GOD is at LEAST in PART, evidence of lost fractals of life, as far as I see now.

This perhaps, brings a whole new LIGHT to the words lost and savior, huh, per Abrahamic religious reference. ;)

It's both science and COMMON SENSE.

MY CAT LIVES THE COMMON SENSE PART OF IT, easily, like a C'aTman' NAP. :)

yournamehere
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Roaming 150 square miles somewhere in north america

13 Nov 2014, 12:13 am

Hard to describe it I guess, or call the way I think religious. It's about power. Knowledge. Learning. Conciensness. A conglomerate of these things I guess. Knowing that power is everywhere, you really don't know much about any of it, you could learn alot more, and you are not more important, or stronger than it.

Awareness, and conciensness is a big deal for me. Most all people mull it over like it is no big deal. I believe it is the unquestionable biggest hurdle to actually understand. To believe you know it, is the kind of clarity that becomes a natural enemy. It is just being used by us. Most think that is an answer. All my life it has been nothing but a question. Like a dream. Neither here nor there. We don't know enough, and could learn more about that one too.

I believe in god I guess? As more of a substance than an actual thing. I believe in it, however it really hasn't taken shape for me. It's just power. All kinds. Making you very small, and weak in comparison. You can attain power from it. It is the stuff that makes you alive. You can feed on it, and take it in. It can destroy just the same. To believe you are powerful like this is just another enemy. No one knows enough about this either. We are all weak in comparison. The earth, the sun, the stars, water, too much oxygen, whatever.

When people can tell you about these things like they know the totality of what is going on to me is a comedy. It is the clarity of mind that makes us weak. It spreads like a disease.

I don't know if this is a religion. Maybe it's is just my meaningless made up conglomerate of garble, or just the folly of humans.

Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Bruce Lee.