congratulations Republicans on your elections .....

Page 1 of 15 [ 225 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 8:48 pm

But will they follow through and kill Obamacare, and stop immigration reform ? Probably not :o

I voted for a Democrat, because he promised to eliminate the taxes the Republican created. However, I can feel the anger about Obamacare, because i would be super angry if my employer cut my hours/ made me a part time worker, because of Obamacare.

autismthinker21
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 9:11 pm

You Know the democratics ruined society by taking money for their own purpose. Old leaders really? Senior benefits are them. Lying as*holes! Glad we are turning the tables on this stupid system. Now we have to bring back money to the main job creation boards for illlinois.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 10:26 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
But will they follow through and kill Obamacare, and stop immigration reform ? Probably not :o

I voted for a Democrat, because he promised to eliminate the taxes the Republican created. However, I can feel the anger about Obamacare, because i would be super angry if my employer cut my hours/ made me a part time worker, because of Obamacare.

If your employer did that to you because of Obamacare, you should be pissed at your employer, not at Obamacare. Your employer is telling you they do not value you and your work if they do that, because their actions have nothing to do with Obamacare. They are manipulating you to make you angry at Obamacare because they are cheap.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:

Tell how you feel about Obamacare to the people who were squeezed out of medical coverage due to poverty or preexisting condition. To many, the ACA was a Godsend.

zacb
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 12:01 am

Meh,ore of the same. Might as well vote third party, where limited government really lives.

khaoz
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 12:11 am

he indoctrination is complete. Now the mindless sheep will see what their ignorance has wrought.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 12:26 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Tell how you feel about Obamacare to the people who were squeezed out of medical coverage due to poverty or preexisting condition. To many, the ACA was a Godsend.

Yeah the ACA is great for the absolute poor; they get it free. Sucks for many though.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

05 Nov 2014, 12:35 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Yeah the ACA is great for the absolute poor; they get it free. Sucks for many though.

I'm not sure you can call Medicaid great even if it is "free"

I can see the mandate being repealed but I doubt they'd roll the medicaid expansion back, it's just too hard to do politically and once you give something to someone its a lot hard to take it away. I very much doubt this happens unless the GOP gains control of the presidency in 2016.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 12:55 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

We're supposed to just let the poor crawl into a hole and die?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:36 am

LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

would you prefer the "absolute poor" just died?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:38 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

you got the answer to that when you watched that political meeting with ron paul when the question was brought up, "should we let them [the poor who can't afford medical care] die?" and members of the audience screamed "YES!! !" after all, we are just "useless eaters." :roll:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:45 am

auntblabby wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
LoveNotHate wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

you got the answer to that when you watched that political meeting with ron paul when the question was brought up, "should we let them [the poor who can't afford medical care] die?" and members of the audience screamed "YES!! !" after all, we are just "useless eaters." :roll:

Well, we'll see who gets the last laugh when, as in Christ's words, "The meek shall inherit the earth."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:46 am

only if the republicans' ilk have their way, it may just be cockroaches serving as the "meek" IOW it will be a scorched earth by the time they are through.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
only if the republicans' ilk have their way, it may just be cockroaches serving as the "meek" IOW it will be a scorched earth by the time they are through.

That is a feared possibility.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:54 am

I put nothing past them. there are no limits to what they will try.

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 2:11 am

auntblabby wrote:
would you prefer the "absolute poor" just died?

So if free stuff is not provided, then that is the same as "letting someone die" ? Shouldn't we provide free cars to everyone, because someone may die from heat exhaustion from having to walk? And we need free homes, because people may end up in shelters, and those may not be safe. Everything should be free, because there is always the possibility something exists that is not free, and not having that thing may cause someone to die.

Last edited by LoveNotHate on 05 Nov 2014, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.