Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Ectryon
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 7:11 am

I would advise going for the ear protection solution first because once you go down the legal route there's no turning back. If you end up in legal wedlock with the woman and you lose she'll only resume her behaviour with even more enthusiasm. Try using blue tac cotton wool ear defenders or headphones and double up if you need to. If that works leave it at that. Some people are vindictive petty and spiteful and the best way to deal with them is to do everything you can to avoid them.

You may make headway with her by inviting her over for some wine/shots. I offer this advice hesitantly though for obvious reasons.

Finally the type of woman you might be dealing with is likely to see you reporting her as "snitching": "Btch grassed me up". This will give her all the vindication she needs to make your life hell. Only go the legal route if you're sure that it will work or if you're willing to take the gamble.

Dealing with this successfully will give you the skills and knowledge for the next time it happens.

My history on this forum preserves my old and unregenerate self. In the years since I posted here I have undergone many changes. I accept responsibility for my posts but I no longer stand behind them.
And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high Hebrews 1:3