Faith closes the mind. It is pure idol worship.

Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 1:50 pm

But true it is a well known FACT that misery loves company and that's the part that makes life even more amusing for the fool as simply more inspiration for LIGHT aka muse for light.

There is no escaping God.

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 2:36 pm

And sure I can go the science route with you too to prove that your statement 'Faith without facts is for fools' IS INcorrect, too.

Science now shows that almost all human choice is based in emotion aka faith per gut instinct instead of analytical analysis.

It is only after the fact that most decisions are made where some folks believe there is a logical instead of emotional mind that made the CHOICE.

OF COURSE it is only common sense that humans would HAVE TO BE EVOLVED THIS WAY, AS ANALYTICAL THOUGHT IS WAY TOO SLOW, TO AVOID DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN THE REAL FIGHT AND FLIGHT WILD WORLD.

IN FACT, science shows that human beings who lose their emotions through physical injury cannot even make choices as simple as what color sock to wear paralyzed with indecision.

NOW OF COURSE IN A BIG SOCIETY THERE ARE MANY PITFALLS TO BEING EVOLVED THIS WAY, AS WE OPERATE 3000 LB KILLING MACHINES ON THE ROAD AND SUCH AS THAT, BUT MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD, WILL HAVE HER WAY.

AND NO MATTER HOW NARROW OR WIDE A MIND MAY DIMINISH OR GROW, NATURE HAS ITS WAY AND THE RIVER CONTINUES TO FLOW TO THE OCEAN.

OF COURSE UNLESS 'IT' GETS ALL CLOGGED UP AND 'IT' CAN NO LONGER 'SEE' BOTH WAYS TO GO. ;)

So truly when instinct, intuition AND EMOTION per THE INGREDIENTS OF FAITH GETS REPRESSED IN HUMAN BEINGS THEY ARE BASICALLY SCREWED IN THE BIG PICTURE VIEW OF MOTHER NATURE TRUE AKA GOD.

Sometimes they are screwed down to the level of making the first step in the morning past one's color of socks.

And in some other instances extreme difficulty with executive functioning does ensue where one just buys the same color socks as an adaptation to indecision.

The GOOD NEWS is science now shows that much of this is environmental as when a person lives a life almost entirely in mechanical cognition activities rather than FEELING EMPATHIC SOCIAL COGNITION WAYS THE PATHWAY OF SOCIAL COGNITION IS REPRESSED AND IF SEVERELY NEGLECTED CAN WITHER AWAY PER USE IT OR LOSE IT.

AND YES it works the converse way as well, and this is the scientific explanation of why the OLD TIMEY PHILOSOPHERS GOT THE YIN AND YANG THINGY CORRECT.

IT JUST TOOK SCIENCE SEVERAL THOUSAND YEARS TO CATCH UP. ;)

BUT of course science doesn't use instinct, intuition and emotion to its advantage. IT'S NOT ALLOWED TO.

Truly this is a severe handicap of science to understand FULL HUMAN NATURE. AND EVEN THE REST OF NATURE TOO.

AND AMUSINGLY AND IRONICALLY A MICROCOSM OF OVERALL (MACROCOSM) TRUTH, TOO, IRONIC AS IT OFTEN IS, WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LdUme7QZLY[/youtube]

And of course there are many more ways to 'say' this than one. ;)

Last edited by aghogday on 20 Nov 2014, 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2014, 6:17 pm

A rather poor attempt at a personal attack.. and a cowardly one as well.

But sincerely,

With regards of course. :)

IN other words lighten up dude.. if ya can...

This is just my opinion... and when it comes to philosophy all i need to Know is GOD

to express the truest part of it i KNOW now with faith and WORK WITH LIGHT.

If I want to work with my analytical problem solving (KSA's) Knowledge, Skills and Abilities

I'll go back to work, although I don't need OR HAVE TO and earn 60 or 70K per annum doing that crap again.

But this is just for fun, and nothing else for me but LIGHT, so pay me no mind if ya like. :)

But beware as I do bite back, with wit only of course. ;)

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2014, 9:15 am

"me no mind "

I was already there.

Regards
DL

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2014, 10:31 am

Thumbs up icon..:)