Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2014, 10:37 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkgFmxy7mHU[/youtube]

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

17 Nov 2014, 2:17 pm

This speaks volumes. Even in countries that barely have any migration (87% of people in Sweden are ethnic Swedes or Finns, and over 95% are white), there are huge amounts of xenophobia.

I think we can all agree that it's a real shame that this politician's solution to xenophobia is policies that align with xenophobia, rather than combatting it or encouraging out-group social capital, acceptance, and tolerance.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Tequila. Hopefully the Swedish Democrats will go the way of the BNP soon.

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Nov 2014, 11:34 pm

Their mass immigration is doing great for them. Sweden will soon become a third world country according to the UN, so, maybe it is time to step away from the left and mass immigration for a bit.

thomas81
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 2:08 am

The_Walrus wrote:
This speaks volumes. Even in countries that barely have any migration (87% of people in Sweden are ethnic Swedes or Finns, and over 95% are white), there are huge amounts of xenophobia.

I think we can all agree that it's a real shame that this politician's solution to xenophobia is policies that align with xenophobia, rather than combatting it or encouraging out-group social capital, acceptance, and tolerance.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, Tequila. Hopefully the Swedish Democrats will go the way of the BNP soon.

Keep in context, that UKIP openly allies with parties like SD in the European parliament. :roll:

However this whole debaccle about immigration in every country, only serves to provide a distraction and scapegoat to who the REAL villains in society are, the very richest. The same villains who launder taxes abroad, persist in paying miserly wages and drive up the cost of rent and mortgages by converging on inner cities and forcing the rest of us into competition with each other for housing and other resources. They are responsible for most of our problems, not immigrants, muslim or otherwise. Thats what people in Sweden and every other country really need to focus on.

My deviant art profile

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

18 Nov 2014, 6:38 am

Orangez wrote:
Their mass immigration is doing great for them. Sweden will soon become a third world country according to the UN, so, maybe it is time to step away from the left and mass immigration for a bit.

I think you mean "Third World countries will soon be as good as Sweden". How someone can hear that and think it a bad thing, I don't know...

DoodleDoo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2014, 12:53 am

Sweden is not America, it does not have the centuries of experience in dealing with different ethic social lifestyles. It has been said Sweden is the Saudi Arabia of feminism and political correctness. This ridged orthodoxy is hypocritical, unwilling and unable to deal realistically with integration of immigrants of radically different social and mental characteristics. Reactionaries from the right are also fumbling around in this mess made by the left.

Sweden's history is very different from America and England which America is an extension of.

The Madhouse: A Critical Study of Swedish Society
http://www.amazon.com/The-Madhouse-Crit ... B0046ZS2PA