Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Humanaut
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 6:52 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
Where are all these double posts coming from?!?!

Don't double-click Submit.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 12:26 pm

Humanaut wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I seriously don't think I am.

trollcatman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 12:44 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Humanaut wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't know if this is what's happening with your posts, but often when I post I get a message that it failed, but when I check it turns out the post came through correctly. Or maybe it's ying-yang, sometimes the forum eats your post and sometimes the forum duplicates your post. Apparently bugs in forum software are harder to find than the Higgs boson.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 3:00 pm

trollcatman wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Humanaut wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I don't know if this is what's happening with your posts, but often when I post I get a message that it failed, but when I check it turns out the post came through correctly. Or maybe it's ying-yang, sometimes the forum eats your post and sometimes the forum duplicates your post. Apparently bugs in forum software are harder to find than the Higgs boson.

That's been my experience, exactly.

Feralucce
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2014, 10:32 am

MSBKyle wrote:
If you think about it, none of us asked to be born. We were all forced to come into this world without consent. We are suppose to abide by society and life's standards even though we never agreed to life. We are forced to grow up and get old, go to school, work, find a purpose in life, experience millions of changes, and die. It is not like we signed a contract before we were born to experience any of this stuff. It is all forced upon us just because people can't control their hormones. For those of us who have extra problems or live in poverty never agreed to it. So why is life forced on us? Why don't we get a choice to be born or not? Why we have to experience all of life's challenges if we never consented to them? This is why I think that it is selfish to bring kids into this world. You are just forcing them to abide by life's standards whether they want to or not. Life isn't for everybody. Not all of us have passions and not all of us want to face the challenges. No one wants to get old and die so why is it forced on us?

Because two people had sex.