Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

WrongBrain
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm

My life is pathetic and God is all to blame for it. He made me autistic and I grew up with non-parental child abuse, social rejection, being told I was demonic, etc. I am hopeless, have no friends, never had a GF, never had a job, have no chance of getting a job, no money. I am a third world loser in a first world country, and this is all God's will.

F*** God. I am willing to burn in hell for sticking to my assessment of Him. I am spending the rest of my sorry God-hateful life sinfully mocking the Lord on Christian forums and chat rooms.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 7:59 pm

Waste of time. Fight faith, it's more productive. There's no reason to believe in God.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2014, 10:32 pm

It cant be the fault of something that doesn't exist.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

ReigstrationError
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 Nov 2014, 10:38 am

wot.

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

21 Nov 2014, 11:25 am

OP, please focus on doing something more productive. Make an attempt to defeat the negativity. It's not easy but many of us have been able to improve our lot at least to some degree. Sometimes it feels as though one is getting nowhere but one has to constantly work on improving the aspects you can control. Take a look at someone like Stephen Hawking who has achieved so much despite a degenerative disease, and who doesn't spend time focusing on blaming anyone or but rather on expanding his personal universe and helping others to understand the greater universe better.

I think you're directing your anger at the wrong source. I can understand your frustration. But I was only disagnosed at age 45 and things became better since that time, as I had no explanation for my problems before that time.

I have someone in my life who understands me and count mysef very fortunate.

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/