Aids, Condoms don’t work according to logic of evolution.

Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 3:51 pm

Aids, condoms don’t work according to logic of evolution.

Condoms only serve as a birth control for the sensible. They will not work for stupid people who will not use them and have multiple children, many with aids. Those children will inherit the same behavior as their stupid parents. You would be surprised the effects of evolution on only one generation

It appears that in many ways Christianity was right about use of condoms. Christianity like most popular religion is an evolved methodology that has competed with others and survived. It would not have survived if it had stupid laws that condemn its own people. Yes it might have laws to destroy other civilisations or turn them into unhappy servants but not kill its own or compromise their survival.The only thing is that religious people cannot tell you why the rules exist; only telling you that god said it is law.

I am going to see if I can google this

Last edited by Aspie_Chav on 20 Apr 2008, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 3:52 pm

Quite interesting.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 4:11 pm

I can't seem to google this. Are NTs so dumb they haven came up with this

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2008, 6:20 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
Aids, condoms don’t work according to logic of evolution.

Condoms only serve as a birth control for the sensible. They will not work for stupid people who will not use them and have multiple children, many with aids. Those children will inherit the same behavior as their stupid parents. You would be surprised the effects of evolution on only one generation

It appears that in many ways Christianity was right about use of condoms. Christianity like most popular religion is an evolved methodology that has competed with others and survived. It would not have survived if it had stupid laws that condemn its own people. Yes it might have laws to destroy other civilisations or turn them into unhappy servants but not kill its own or compromise their survival.The only thing is that religious people cannot tell you why the rules exist; only telling you that god said it is law.

I am going to see if I can google this

actually they do work. the process of evolution doesn't necessarily pick the smartest of the bunch...just what survives the best at the time.

having a law saying that spilled seed is evil is a pretty good law to have your group, dumb as dirt as they may be, continually propagate your views and your myths.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 2:10 am

"Myths.... It looks like I need to dumb things down so you can better understand them.

I often don't propergate myths as I like to remote better logical understanding. At the moment you understanding doesn't account for why Christian belief and possibly Islamic would condone a rule that only serve to make it weaker instead of stronger.

I have to go to work now but I will be back with better explanation" OOps you agree with me. sorry I didn't read your post properly :oops:

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 2:26 am

Umm, sure I somewhat see where you're going with this. However, the decision of the parents does in no way directly mean the children will make the same mistake. Evolution is a much more fitting concept to animals, rather than humans. It doesn't matter how ret*d the person may seem, they still have the capacity of reason and can learn from past mistakes; whether by parents or themselves.

Social evolution, in a way. Our race has long since evolved not in the way of kill or be killed, or rather the strongest survive, but in the sense that we have the intelligence to make a choice. Sure, many see the past and all the mistakes and still do it over, and over...but it's their choice. Whether a good or bad a choice, it still serves to process this new form of evolution.

Also, you might want to reconsider putting the words "Christianity" and "Evolution" in the same sentence. Oil and water don't like each other. Furthermore, religion itself is the greatest opposition to our evolution. It's an antiquated form of control that has only served to set us back as a species.

We all live on the same World, we're all we have here. We have to save ourselves and each other, not judge and damn one another.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 2:41 am

Aspie_Chav wrote:
"Myths.... It looks like I need to dumb things down so you can better understand them.

I often don't propergate myths as I like to remote better logical understanding. At the moment you understanding doesn't account for why Christian belief and possibly Islamic would condone a rule that only serve to make it weaker instead of stronger.

I have to go to work now but I will be back with better explanation" OOps you agree with me. sorry I didn't read your post properly :oops:

i think we were somewhat agreeing.

though i think they're also engaging in systematic destruction of african populations through the same practices. now i'm not sure whether this is knowingly or out of complete ignorance/delusional...but it is occurring.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 8:45 am

Quote:
Evolution is a much more fitting concept to animals, rather than humans. It doesn't matter how ret*d the person may seem, they still have the capacity of reason and can learn from past mistakes; whether by parents or themselves

That is what humankind likes to believe. But it is not true. Humankind adept to their environment just the same way that animals do. If they do not then they will not be able to compete. I can tell you if you could create a nation of logical minded aspies in the Middle Ages. Those geeks would be slaughter, in the name of God, by those who believe they are abomination or wicked atheists. The only way they could fight back is to develop a religion of there that make the roofless, disciplined and united.

Intellectual intelligence is not always the best survival trait. That is why religion was invented in first place. Religious faith can be a more consistent servival train then rationality.

And even if you do develop a logical intellectual mind, like myself, Mother Nature still retains a strong control over you. You would be surprised what chronic loneliness can do to you. You will end up sleeping or even marry someone who would not make, logically a good mate. But what is better feeling chronic depression, or take on a burden of such a relationship might only make a weekend seem like a work day.

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 9:01 am

AIDS and the condom has nothing to do with evolution. How does wearing a rubber help humanity to evolve? Even if the dangerous consequences of the sex-instinct are removed, the sex-instinct itself will always remain.

And if you have lots & lots of unprotected sex with multiple partners, you are in danger of HIV and other STDS, not to mention unwanted pregnancy. The AIDS virus is colour-blind in that it does not care if its host is black or white or brown. Any human body makes a comfy home for HIV.

If the white man used AIDS as a weapon against the black man, how was wh***y able to instruct the virus to kill only blacks and never Caucasians? How to exert that level of control over such a deadly pathogen? Total BS.

monty
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 9:42 am

If birth control lets young people wait until they have the resources to raise a child, it will result in more successful offspring. Birth control may reduce numbers, but it increases the health of society. If (more children = better), then India, Haiti and El Salvador are better than the US and Europe.

Quote:
According to 20th century folklore, the laws of aerodynamics prove that the bumblebee should be incapable of flight, as it does not have the capacity (in terms of wing size or beat per second) to achieve flight with the degree of wing loading necessary. Not being aware of scientists 'proving' it cannot fly, the bumblebee succeeds under "the power of its own arrogance"

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 11:02 am

I am going home now.I will be back.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 1:44 pm

The use of the condom does effect evolution. Condoms are a form of contraceptive and contraceptives have been around for thousands of years.

Lets say you have 300 sensible people and 30 non-sensible people who live in a small village. Before contraception sensible people, not being all that sensible will have children. The non-sensible people might probably have possibility a few more.

Lets say AIDS hits the population and condoms are distributed on a big scale. Sensible people will protect themselves very effectively. The factors that make the sensible: fear of AIDS, giving it to other people or to the offspring. The by-product condom use is lower birth rate among these sensible people.

The use of condoms is less effective among non-sensible people. Their birth-rate might decline; however, it will be less then the non-sensible people. Now the ratio of non-sensible people to non-sensible people have changed.

BEFORE the population was 300 sensible people and 30 non-sensible. Equals a ratio of 1/10. That’s one non-sensible person in 10 in English.
AFTER condoms and AIDS the sensible population is down to 200. and the non-sensible population is down 28. The ratio of non sensible people is now 1/8. That’s one non-sensible person in 8.

This is only in one generation of condom use. Even if this happened in a strongly Christian country like Africa, before it got nipped in the bud. Then Christian integrity would not be able to turn it back. The population would still accept Christianity but unable to uphold the laws of Christian Monogamy because their behaviour is deeply rooted in their genes, call it original sin if you are a Christian.

Bluesummers
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2008, 8:06 pm

Aspie_Chav wrote:
The use of the condom does effect evolution. Condoms are a form of contraceptive and contraceptives have been around for thousands of years.

Lets say you have 300 sensible people and 30 non-sensible people who live in a small village. Before contraception sensible people, not being all that sensible will have children. The non-sensible people might probably have possibility a few more.

Lets say AIDS hits the population and condoms are distributed on a big scale. Sensible people will protect themselves very effectively. The factors that make the sensible: fear of AIDS, giving it to other people or to the offspring. The by-product condom use is lower birth rate among these sensible people.

The use of condoms is less effective among non-sensible people. Their birth-rate might decline; however, it will be less then the non-sensible people. Now the ratio of non-sensible people to non-sensible people have changed.

BEFORE the population was 300 sensible people and 30 non-sensible. Equals a ratio of 1/10. That’s one non-sensible person in 10 in English.
AFTER condoms and AIDS the sensible population is down to 200. and the non-sensible population is down 28. The ratio of non sensible people is now 1/8. That’s one non-sensible person in 8.

This is only in one generation of condom use. Even if this happened in a strongly Christian country like Africa, before it got nipped in the bud. Then Christian integrity would not be able to turn it back. The population would still accept Christianity but unable to uphold the laws of Christian Monogamy because their behaviour is deeply rooted in their genes, call it original sin if you are a Christian.
As prefix, I'd like to state how I love your somewhat broken English. Good points are good points, but even more interesting when you have to jump the language barrier. It's a b***h of a challenge, and a sweet b***h at that.

But back to my point, is that there isn't 300 sensible people and 30 insensible people in the World, it's just the World. Condoms may prevent AIDS, but not evolution. We're all infected by the machine of society, driven by it. We don't stand alone as individuals anymore, it seems no matter what we do we're hell bent on the continuation of society.

Evolution has no place in that society. We're intelligent beings, capable of making our own decisions and forging our own lives. The offspring of a belligerent mass-murderer are given the chance to live, because they have a choice. We're not animals, though instinct does in fact sway us at times, we still have a choice.

And so, evolution is a null point to Humans. Born from the most wretched of people, arise the Messiah. Raised from the most gifted of people, come thy Judas. We've outgrown evolution, for now we are all connected. A good or bad thing? Time will tell.

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 12:39 am

Human beings cannot outgrow evolution. If a society attempts to do that they are wiped out by a society more animalistic societies. See even capitalism works by rules of evolution and competitiveness. I was told that the universe is governed my the rules of evolution.

There is this big notion that humankind have developed into a super logical rational being. Freewill is an elusion. What we are as a person is purely seeded by external factors such as environment and genes.

Even if I was purely logical being I would decide never to get into a relationship, especially with someone who I don’t rate to. But I don’t have a choice, either that or chronic loneliness, which is not actually a choice at all.

Have you ever wondered why there are more NTs then aspies. Aspies are there just to invent weapons and machine that make a society strong enough to fight others. And the NTs go off to fight in large numbers, ignorant of reality.

Humankind are more animalistic then the animals sometimes.

Read this article about freewill http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/illusion ... 14392.html

Last edited by Aspie_Chav on 22 Apr 2008, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 1:05 am

Aspie_Chav wrote:
The only thing is that religious people cannot tell you why the rules exist; only telling you that god said it is law.

Yeah, that's the only trouble - you'll have people who really need it not to be a mennace to themselves and society, and then many people who get chased away because they don't inherently need it and simultaneously are able to break free of the bonds of what culture is telling them to think. I think your pretty much right though, its a smoothing gradient for a badly broken and still very basic-minded and primitive race of beings (ie. all of us).

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2008, 2:30 am

Mankind's own demise throughtout history has often been at the hands of Mankind's device. :roll:

Impiety and impopriety is not only Mankind's most feared enemy but Mankind's own creation.

As for catostrophe, nature cannot always be controlled by Mankind as they slowly evolve into newer and more divercified specimens of life/existance. Evolution may be a never ending process that comes and goes by it's own due course to make way giving Mankind a never ending battle. Mankind's society, culture, and environment can be looked upon if Man chooses as indicators of what Mankind can or cannot control when faced with an unknown fatality aka diseases .

You know, Mother Nature can be a b*tch sometimes to Mankind.