Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 4:24 am

Former wiseguy turned mob turncoat Henry Hill (who was portrayed by Ray Liotta in Good Fellas) died after a reported heart attack, according to his girlfriend. He at least managed to outlive the mobsters he had helped send up the river.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 5:31 am

He was still doing hard drugs in his 60s like when he was much younger as portrayed in the Goodfellas movie. Got arrested in 2005 for cocaine and meth.

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 3:08 pm

Venger wrote:
He was still doing hard drugs in his 60s like when he was much younger as portrayed in the Goodfellas movie. Got arrested in 2005 for cocaine and meth.

I seem to recall that he also got arrested in the late 90's or around Y2K for running an Ecstasy selling ring.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 3:13 pm

The Good die young as*holes like Henry Hill live longer.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

He actually died young since he technically wasn't an "old man" yet which starts at age 70.

I guess he admitted to killing several people on the Howard Stern show even though the movie pretended like he didn't.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

Venger wrote:
He actually died young since he technically wasn't an "old man" yet which starts at age 70.

I guess he admitted to killing several people on the Howard Stern show even though the movie pretended like he didn't.

He was 69 that is old.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 4:29 pm

Venger wrote:

Really? His Wikipedia entry says he denied killing anyone. Then again, I've always found that claim of his dubious, considering who his friends and associates were.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 6:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Venger wrote:

Really? His Wikipedia entry says he denied killing anyone. Then again, I've always found that claim of his dubious, considering who his friends and associates were.

Near the bottom of his wikipedia page it says:

In reference to his many victims, Hill, who claimed that he has never killed anyone (though he did admit on The Howard Stern Show to being ordered by Burke to kill three people, which he says he did comply with), stated in an interview in March 2008 with BBC's Heather Alexander: "I don't give a heck what those people think; I'm doing the right thing now."