Israel's Netanyahu strikes surprise coalition deal

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2012, 9:50 pm

ruveyn wrote:
snapcap wrote:

That's what the plan was in 1948 for the creation of Israel, to destroy the Muslim world. And people wonder why a portion of the them went nuts.

That was NOT the plan. In 1947 the majority of Jews were ready to accept the U.N. partition plan (in which case the Holy Land would be divided up like Cyprus is now). The Arab speaking crazies would have none of it and they made war on the Jews. Suprise! They lost!

In 1967 the Arab speaking crazies tried again. Suprise! They lost!

In 1973 the Arab speaking crazies tried yet again. Suprise! They lost!

Get your history straight.

This time Jews are not going down without a fight. Reread the bible and the story of Sampson.

ruveyn

It's not what it looks like in retrospect. Looks like they knew this was going to happen, and it was in the plan all along, to make Israel the 51st state of the union, which was going to be used to destabilize the Middle East, so the West could take over lucrative resources in that area and interrupt as many attempts for that part of the world to cash in on it themselves.

The notion that Israel was going to have to fight so as not to be annihilated was cooked up even before New Israel was conceived. I can't see that it's possible that they didn't know it wasn't going to lead up to something like this.

I don't buy the picture painted on the surface.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"

HisDivineMajesty
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2012, 4:01 am

snapcap wrote:
They yelled at you? Sounds like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighborhood. I agree that a lot of them shouldn't be there, but if they are given the opportunity, could you blame them? The leaders need to be questioned. But just like the problems facing the Middle East after the formation of Israel, I'm sure the leaders knew exactly what they were doing.

It's not like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighbourhood. These people are a minority here, but from age ten, they act like they're both our moral police and our leaders, and I'd like to have that image violently broken. They dismiss behaviour that doesn't fit into their normative frame: walking a dog if you're a woman is enough to warrant an attack. We're cowards. Morally weak because we're supposedly morally strong. "Let's be the bigger person" simply means "let's allow ourselves be dominated by anyone who doesn't share our peaceful values". We're not allowed to do anything about the problems, because the European elite blindly trusts these people, and forces national governments to keep importing them by the tens of thousands a year. They will not change unless you violently re-educate them. All other options have been tried in the past four decades.

Just let Israel invade Iran. The rest of the Middle East wouldn't care if Israel was completely destroyed. You can't answer gunfire with a hug.

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2012, 10:24 am

HisDivineMajesty wrote:
snapcap wrote:
They yelled at you? Sounds like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighborhood. I agree that a lot of them shouldn't be there, but if they are given the opportunity, could you blame them? The leaders need to be questioned. But just like the problems facing the Middle East after the formation of Israel, I'm sure the leaders knew exactly what they were doing.

It's not like racist white Americans reacting to blacks entering the neighbourhood. These people are a minority here, but from age ten, they act like they're both our moral police and our leaders, and I'd like to have that image violently broken. They dismiss behaviour that doesn't fit into their normative frame: walking a dog if you're a woman is enough to warrant an attack. We're cowards. Morally weak because we're supposedly morally strong. "Let's be the bigger person" simply means "let's allow ourselves be dominated by anyone who doesn't share our peaceful values". We're not allowed to do anything about the problems, because the European elite blindly trusts these people, and forces national governments to keep importing them by the tens of thousands a year. They will not change unless you violently re-educate them. All other options have been tried in the past four decades.

Just let Israel invade Iran. The rest of the Middle East wouldn't care if Israel was completely destroyed. You can't answer gunfire with a hug.

You're being socially engineered. It's a part of the plan. Invading some country isn't going to fix anything. In fact, it may just worsen it. So you are going to have it their way unless you get a little more proactive about your county.

some atheist to stick: "You're like me!"