Veteran

21 Oct 2012, 2:12 am

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/us/intern ... =allsearch

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2012, 3:24 am

He sounds like more than just a "troll". A troll is usually someone that goes around insulting people on the internet to try and get a rise out of them.

IDontGetIt
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Oct 2012, 4:08 am

Venger wrote:
He sounds like more than just a "troll". A troll is usually someone that goes around insulting people on the internet to try and get a rise out of them.

Sadly, the media have picked up the word "troll" and now use it to describe anybody that does unseemly things on that scary interweb place.

One-Winged-Angel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2012, 4:01 am

Disgusting. I can't (well actually I really can) believe someone was fired over something so completely irrelevant to his work. He was being immature and offensive, but on his own time and everyone has the right to behave as they please. He harmed no one, and if he was being disruptive at work he would have been fired long ago. His only action that I truly disagree with is his apology. He should defend his rights and opinions, not betray them when the majority decides to play morality police.

ayla
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2012, 11:44 am

One-Winged-Angel wrote:
Disgusting. I can't (well actually I really can) believe someone was fired over something so completely irrelevant to his work. He was being immature and offensive, but on his own time and everyone has the right to behave as they please. He harmed no one, and if he was being disruptive at work he would have been fired long ago. His only action that I truly disagree with is his apology. He should defend his rights and opinions, not betray them when the majority decides to play morality police.

If I understood the article he did actually post pictures of sexualized under-aged girls. I would understand his employer not wanting anything to do with him.