Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

04 Feb 2012, 10:34 pm

She is trying to run under greenparty but aligned herself with occupy. Looks like we will have a republican prez cuz often whose votes the third party steals from one of the candidates, the other canidate will win. Last election a libitarian ran third party which is how we got Obama.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/03/c ... president/

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2012, 10:43 pm

She will never steal enough votes to be a threat to any legitimate candidate.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2012, 11:23 pm

I doubt very many people would vote for her. What does she know about politics?

Longshanks
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2012, 11:31 pm

I think my ex-wife would stand a better chance than Roseanne Barr - and my ex-wife even has a warrant out for her arrest!

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2012, 6:44 pm

The left isn't in an uproar so she must be a liberal.....
Otherwise we'd be up to 15 pages of hysterics by now like what we had here with Michelle and Sarah. :roll:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

Raptor wrote:
Otherwise we'd be up to 15 pages of hysterics by now like what we had here with Michelle and Sarah.

Michelle and Sarah, who?

:scratch:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2012, 8:28 pm

Fnord wrote:
Raptor wrote:
Otherwise we'd be up to 15 pages of hysterics by now like what we had here with Michelle and Sarah.

Michelle and Sarah, who?

Those two loony has-beens who thought they could hasten Christ's return.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

06 Feb 2012, 9:08 pm

Fnord wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Michelle and Sarah, who?

Michelle Bachman and Sarah Palin

I think Roseanne Bar is not really a serious candidate, if anything she is going to steal some votes from Obama, for those who support OWS.

I do have a pet theory that the third party determines who wins the elections. Our country is close to being evenly divided between democrats and republicans, and the third party throws that off balance. So a leftist third party will divide votes from the democrat canidate/incumbant. Same is true with a rightist third party diving votes from the republican canidate/incumbant. I dont know if this is always true, but I started to notice the pattern during Bush's adminstration, Ross Perot took votes from Kerry, Some libitarian took votes from McCain, If this pattern continues to be true then Roseanne Bar will take votes from Obama, and I predict Romney will take office.
The reason I think it will be Romney is because he is the teflon canidate, nothing sticks to him. The Media picks at Romney from time to time, only to appear fair compaired to what they do to the other canidates which they slam once they gain ahead of Romney. America doesnt like him, but he is being crammed down our throats anyway.

Jojo

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2012, 9:11 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Raptor wrote:

Michelle and Sarah, who?

Those two loony has-beens who thought they could hasten Christ's return.

LOL!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 4:27 am

i learned my lesson voting for john anderson and robbing the peanut farmer of my vote, thereby helping the actor with good hair and harpy wife to win his prize role of a lifetime. i wish i'd voted for carter. :(

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 8:53 am

auntblabby wrote:
i learned my lesson voting for john anderson and robbing the peanut farmer of my vote, thereby helping the actor with good hair and harpy wife to win his prize role of a lifetime. i wish i'd voted for carter. :(

I heard that Reagan had been diagnosed with Alztimers before going into office and he had a mic by corperations in his ear telling his what to say.
Anytime he was confronted about a desision he made, he always said, "I forgot."

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 11:39 am

jojobean wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I heard that Reagan had been diagnosed with Alztimers before going into office and he had a mic by corperations in his ear telling his what to say.
Anytime he was confronted about a desision he made, he always said, "I forgot."

That makes sense.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 2:03 pm

If Roseanne becomes president, I wonder if she will spit and grab her crotch while taking the oath of office.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

snapcap
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 2:54 pm

Hopefully the secret service will be able to keep her other personalities at bay.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 11:35 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
If Roseanne becomes president, I wonder if she will spit and grab her crotch while taking the oath of office.

Ya I dont think her national anthem "performance" will be forgotten. I seriously doubt she will be taken seriously, but some ppl will vote for her because all the other options suck.

Did you hear Santorum got 3 states in one day and is rising above Romney? If he wins, we might as well expect an office of inquisition to be created.
Did you know that in Roman catholism, the office of inquisition has never been closed?

Jojo

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 5:51 pm

jojobean wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

Ya I dont think her national anthem "performance" will be forgotten. I seriously doubt she will be taken seriously, but some ppl will vote for her because all the other options suck.

Did you hear Santorum got 3 states in one day and is rising above Romney? If he wins, we might as well expect an office of inquisition to be created.
Did you know that in Roman catholism, the office of inquisition has never been closed?

Jojo

I know - insane as it is - the inquisition still exists. And Santorum is one of those loony-tune Latin Mass Catholics - - so, scary, scary!