Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

Thelibrarian
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 10:30 am

I don't understand the language, but just going from the title of this thread it seems to me that if Brievik fans are going to be arrested, then it would logically follow that communism fans need to be arrested as well. After all, communists killed far more innocent people than Brievik did.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 11:17 am

Great idea!

Let's include the Dorner fans, as well!

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 11:21 am

Through the powers of google - I HAVE TRANSLATED THE ARTICLE! :D

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... S:official

Author/Writer

Fogman
Veteran
Veteran

14 May 2013, 5:24 pm

I know about the guy in Massachusetts who supports him, but Breivik has fans elswhere ?!?!?!?

Apparently Breivik is being a primadonna in prison and complaining about everything. --Well if it sucks so badly, then he shouldn't have killed ll those people.

On second thought, I'd support trading him to an American prison, like San Quentin, instead of that Ikea Prison in Norway that he's so unhappy about.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2013, 5:15 am

Thelibrarian wrote:
I don't understand the language, but just going from the title of this thread it seems to me that if Brievik fans are going to be arrested, then it would logically follow that communism fans need to be arrested as well. After all, communists killed far more innocent people than Brievik did.

Communists didn't kill anyone in Norway, while Brievik did. That's why that asshat was arrested.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

collectoritis
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 10:14 pm

Verdict : he got 60 days in jail.

Overkill if you ask me , yes it was stupid of him to interfere in the Breivik case but 7 or 10 days in jail would've been enough.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2013, 11:55 pm

Dorner did not shoot up people's cars thinking he was in it! The fuzz did.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2013, 4:16 am

Idiot.

DasKommunist
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Jun 2013, 5:55 pm

Thelibrarian wrote:

Those who died in Maoist China died of famine something that used to occur often in China. Those who died in the USSR died of famine and war with Fascist Germany. Millions of people die of poverty and starvation every year wage slaves at Foxconn factories have to sign a contract promising they won't kill themselves no one blames Capitalism for this.

Communist Party of Philippines NPA

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2013, 7:13 pm

DasKommunist wrote:
Thelibrarian wrote:

Those who died in Maoist China died of famine something that used to occur often in China. Those who died in the USSR died of famine and war with Fascist Germany. Millions of people die of poverty and starvation every year wage slaves at Foxconn factories have to sign a contract promising they won't kill themselves no one blames Capitalism for this.

I think it can supported by everyone on WP that I'm hardly a fan of Fox Noise, but the simple fact of the matter is, while many died of famine in the Soviet Union and China under the communists, there were still millions who had died in Soviet Gulags and Chinese concentration camps during Stalin's purges, and Mao's Cultural Revolution. That's not counting the countless who were gunned down by roving gangs of fanatics of the state trying to meet a quota.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2013, 7:56 pm

Three cheers (at least) for the First Amendment. Something like that would not happen in the U.S.A.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2013, 10:39 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Three cheers (at least) for the First Amendment. Something like that would not happen in the U.S.A.

HOORAY!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2013, 2:39 am

Thelibrarian wrote:

Sure, why don't we also arrest gun owners as guns have killed more people than race, politics or religion combined

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2013, 2:45 am

Thelibrarian wrote:

But while communists have been murderers, not all communists are murderers. Therefore you can't very well arrest people for something they're not guilty of.