Page 5 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2008, 7:24 am

HaliaTotheres wrote:
A ten year old doesn't have anywhere to sneak off to, and how would they get the provocative clothes without their parents buying them?

i've seen groups of kids as young as eight going into town without their parents buying what they like, and i also had the displeasure of meeting a ten year old boy who smoked drugs, took pills and rank alcohol with the only intention to get as wasted as possible.

clothes don't have an age rating (even though some should) and so children can buy whatever clothes they like, be it a slu*ty top that shows off their bare flesh or a decent top that's more age appropriate.

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Dec 2008, 3:54 pm

familiar_stranger wrote:
HaliaTotheres wrote:
A ten year old doesn't have anywhere to sneak off to, and how would they get the provocative clothes without their parents buying them?

i've seen groups of kids as young as eight going into town without their parents buying what they like, and i also had the displeasure of meeting a ten year old boy who smoked drugs, took pills and rank alcohol with the only intention to get as wasted as possible.

clothes don't have an age rating (even though some should) and so children can buy whatever clothes they like, be it a slu*ty top that shows off their bare flesh or a decent top that's more age appropriate.

:( that just made me sad