Page 3 of 5 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

KaliMa
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 7:04 am

Sorry, since you didn't say he wore diapers instead, I wasn't sure and didn't want to assume anything. :oops:

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 7:13 am

Yeah, I guess the school should just wait until the pedophiles all find out where the school with the 10 year olds wearing thongs is, and all congragate outside of it during recess. That really should make the parents happy. (sarcasm)

Chibi_Neko
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 11:21 am

Guess the girl was playing with Bratz.

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2008, 1:51 pm

1: the picture posted is a common site nowadays unfortunately, but for some reason it always makes me think the girls butts are really lowon the back of their thighs, and their bodies are all seperated into different segments all unnaturally, like they have an extra set of hips or they're wearing the underwear up too high, or something.

2: thongs are used to disguise panty lines in pants, little girls shouldn't be wearing pants that show panty lines anyway, they should be running around having fun and playing in the mud and on the junglegym, less concerned with pantylines and more concerned if they're going to get picked for red robin.

3: why wear underwear if you're so concerned about a panty line.

4: I hate the word panty

5: why do they make thongs for 10 year olds?

6: the threat of pedophiles and child abductions is a very real thing, not that that has much to do with the thong subject, but it bothers me.

7: usually (I say that trying not to be offensive) USUALLY thongs are viewed as a sex object, or sexy, or relating to sex, hence the above picture of the females bending over showing their asses to look "sexy" so why put something like that on your daughter, your 10 year old still believes in santa and still wants a pony for her birthday daughter?

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 1:57 pm

Chibi_Neko wrote:
Guess the girl was playing with Bratz.

:lmao: You know the company isn't allowed to produced Bratz anymore, some legal hullaballoo.

violet_yoshi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 1:59 pm

HaliaTotheres wrote:
1: the picture posted is a common site nowadays unfortunately, but for some reason it always makes me think the girls butts are really lowon the back of their thighs, and their bodies are all seperated into different segments all unnaturally, like they have an extra set of hips or they're wearing the underwear up too high, or something.

2: thongs are used to disguise panty lines in pants, little girls shouldn't be wearing pants that show panty lines anyway, they should be running around having fun and playing in the mud and on the junglegym, less concerned with pantylines and more concerned if they're going to get picked for red robin.

3: why wear underwear if you're so concerned about a panty line.

4: I hate the word panty

6: the threat of pedophiles and child abductions is a very real thing, not that that has much to do with the thong subject, but it bothers me.

7: usually (I say that trying not to be offensive) USUALLY thongs are viewed as a sex object, or sexy, or relating to sex, hence the above picture of the females bending over showing their asses to look "sexy" so why put something like that on your daughter, your 10 year old still believes in santa and still wants a pony for her birthday daughter?

The parents seem to be oblivious to what their daughters are wearing. I guess these days 10 year olds already have friends who can drive them to the mall, and who will shop for skanky wear with them.

Who suggested the threat of pedophiles wasn't a real thing?

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2008, 2:07 pm

Nobody, I just can't tie pedophiles to young girls wearing thongs in my brain :P. I guess because they can't pick them out of a crowd for wearing thongs since they can't normally see them and i dont know if that would more likely provoke an attack or not.

familiar_stranger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 3:16 pm

from what i read in the article the mother knows her daughter wears the thong, and believes her daughter's grown up enough to make the decision...
if it was a comfort issue then i wouldn't see a problem, the reason i see a problem is because it seems like the girls wants to grow up to fast, the same as pre/early teen girls who get pregnant after having sex without realising the implications, or even worse the ones who know what they're doing and get deliberatley pregnant because they think it's 'cool' or 'grown up'.

CRACK
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 4:07 pm

I don't really see the point of thongs either. I think its alot more sexy when women/girls don't wear underwear at all. I remember a few times when I was in elementary school the class was all sitting on the rug listening to the teacher reading a book, and I would see a slightly exposed buttcrack of the girl sitting in front of me. And as she fidgeted, her bottom would become more and more exposed. And I remember getting all excited when that happened.

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 5:03 pm

8O

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 6:01 pm

HaliaTotheres wrote:

Because people buy them. The market is amoral, it doesn't care that young girls wearing thongs is sort of creepy, it just knows that young girls want to buy thongs, and reacts accordingly. The question to me is whether teachers discouraging or banning them is the most effective way of convincing young girls to wear something more age appropriate. I would say no, parental/teacher disapproval, combined with the fact that older girls are wearing them, make them even more desirable to a younger child.

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2008, 6:22 pm

we actually have a law here (yes, it's a real law) that bans you from showing your underwear because of people with saggy pants. I'm not sure however, that they would prosecute a woman for her thong showing, because it was directed at men who have their boxers out. Kind of sad, really.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 6:25 pm

What is the word I'm thinking of in this day and age of free marketing?

Oh yeah....Capitalism... :o

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2008, 7:05 pm

Unfortunatly, since people buy these...pedithongs they'll stay on the shelves, I love how marketers don't have consciences, it's so great (all sarcasm intended)

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm

HaliaTotheres wrote:
Unfortunatly, since people buy these...pedithongs they'll stay on the shelves, I love how marketers don't have consciences, it's so great (all sarcasm intended)
pedithong???

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 11:06 pm

"pedothong" :lol: