Page 4 of 5 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

thedaveman
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2014, 4:37 pm

To be fair, some people are fat because of their own choices...not always, but it's a common reason.

slenkar
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2014, 5:25 pm

Skibz888 wrote:
One can still be in fine health whether their build is skinny or fat, just as much as someone of a "normal" weight can be in poor health. You can be naturally skinny without being emaciated and you can have a stocky build without being out of shape.

No offense to the people saying such a thing here, but sometimes I can't help but feel that "I like women to look healthy" is just a PC way of saying they don't like 'unconventional' body types.

You made me look like I was saying the opposite of what I typed

wow

Brung
Raven
Raven

05 Dec 2014, 7:31 am

Anna_K wrote:
I haveg always wondered, what kind of body type do guys(any guys in general, not just on the spectrum) like on a woman/girl. I am confused about this cuz the media advertises that all guys like girls who are stick thin. I'm just curious what kind of body do you like on a woman/girl? (I know I might be a bit young to be asking this question!)

Going strictly on physical appearance, a woman with toned, shapely legs does it for me. Reason being, it's usually a sign that she keeps herself physically fit. Her legs don't have to be skinny, just toned and shapely. Hips wider than waist, breast size doesn't matter too much. So a woman who has a a fit body, not necessarily stick figure thin. And she eats in a way that let's her have such a physique.

Then again a super skinny girl, or any girl for that matter, ups her attractiveness if she's a good person. Then all the physical attributes become icing, as opposed to the cake itself. But ultimately a woman who takes care of her body.

Crocodylus Porosus
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Dec 2014, 8:44 pm

I don't want anyone to take offence to my preferences, as has happened to a lot of others on this thread, but I like a girl who is neither extreme. Not underweight or anorexic, but not obese either. Anywhere from athletic and relatively thin to curvy. I'm not sure why so many guys these days get harassed or called judgemental by their preferences in body type. I've never seen girls being accused of being unfair in their preference for muscular, well toned men (I know not all girls like that body type, but I've found most do). No one ever says to them, "you're being a bit mean towards fat guys", but people get so up in arms when a guy says he doesn't particularly find obese women attractive. I know there are people who like all body types, but most people have a preference for thinner rather than fatter partners. Now I'm not prejudiced against overweight people in any way, I know their struggle, as I once struggled to lose quite a bit of weight, but I succeeded and dropped a heap of fat and gained a heap of muscle. I know it is not easy, and sometimes it is completely out of their control. Just my two cents.

AspieGuy96
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Dec 2014, 11:21 pm

Cute face, not too short, or as tall as me, or taller, and thick and busty. But I wouldn't turn a girl if she's short and has a small butt and breasts just as long as she has a cute face. Tall and busty is my preference.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 3:31 pm

I like guys who are taller, but not over 6'0. Muscular guys with thick upper arms are very attractive.

I'm plus sized. I take a 18-22. Most of the time I'm a 3x in top and a 18 or 20 in bottoms as well as a 22 in dress. People think I'm smaller than I actually am. I don't know why. Some "fat" women's weight are distributed well. My waist is the smallest part of my measurements.

I don't think a guy who is that body shape would like me even though I don't look my weight.

Brung
Raven
Raven

14 Dec 2014, 3:43 pm

xxZeromancerlovexx wrote:
I like guys who are taller, but not over 6'0. Muscular guys with thick upper arms are very attractive.

I'm plus sized. I take a 18-22. Most of the time I'm a 3x in top and a 18 or 20 in bottoms as well as a 22 in dress. People think I'm smaller than I actually am. I don't know why. Some "fat" women's weight are distributed well. My waist is the smallest part of my measurements.

I don't think a guy who is that body shape would like me even though I don't look my weight.

A curvy woman -- nothing wrong with that! :)

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2014, 3:17 pm

Brung wrote:

Amen!! In fact, how about size 28-32?

Brung
Raven
Raven

23 Dec 2014, 4:19 pm

Sedentarian wrote:
Brung wrote:

Sounds like you got your eye on somebody!

Scissor...me
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

02 Jan 2015, 10:09 am

I like guys who are skinny and only slightly taller than me. Then for some reason I look at lips. I just think it's an important criteria... And I like guys with long eye lashes. And then for the style I prefer guys who are cool but then I like geeks so yeah.

Sarah xx

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2015, 9:58 am

Sedentarian wrote:
Brung wrote:

No thanks. I'm staying an 18-22 :)

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 1:17 pm

I am a girl and I don't like being thin or fat. I really like to be curvy/medium sized

Kenya
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2015, 1:32 pm

Personally, I don't have too much of a preference for a specific body type. If a girl has some weight on her, I'm pretty O.K. with that. Where I'd probably say I draw the line is when a girl seems to have just completely let herself go weight wise and doesn't look like she's caring for herself that much. As a guy, I don't have the six pack abs that you see on TV, but my body type is still pretty average. Not quite in shape, but still decent. I guess what it all comes down to is that I look for girls who seem to care about their body. If they've got a little extra baggage, that's O.K. too. Just don't completely give up on yourself.

DanielRosenberg
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Feb 2015, 5:52 pm

For me, it's as simple as if you're under 400 pounds and visibly look like a woman. But even that standard is negotiable. Considering my own age, being between 12 and 20 also helps.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 6:58 am

Kenya wrote:
Personally, I don't have too much of a preference for a specific body type. If a girl has some weight on her, I'm pretty O.K. with that. Where I'd probably say I draw the line is when a girl seems to have just completely let herself go weight wise and doesn't look like she's caring for herself that much. As a guy, I don't have the six pack abs that you see on TV, but my body type is still pretty average. Not quite in shape, but still decent. I guess what it all comes down to is that I look for girls who seem to care about their body. If they've got a little extra baggage, that's O.K. too. Just don't completely give up on yourself.

This^.

I barely care about weight and size.

If she is slightly overweight, that's okay. As long as she's not stuffing herself with ice cream and macdonald's every day.

If she is eating healthy and exercising well and doing the best she can to lose a bit of weight or at least stay the same weight and not gain, then that's fine by me. 8)

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm

Kenya wrote:

That's an awesome attitude towards women :D

I'm a size 18/20 and wouldn't have myself any other way. I maintain that though and try to make a a huge effort with my appearance. Due to my height my body wouldn't do very well over the size I am now I don't think. If I were a size 14/16 I wouldn't be happy either.

I guess it all depends on preference.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre