DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 7:27 pm

Fnord wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
Anyways, why can't we just be assigned to one person at birth? The love would develop with age and everyone would be happy. I don't wanna have to target these dumb 12 year olds...
What if that one person dies before marriageable (or even dateable) age? Dating younger/older people is not a bad thing, unless only one of the people is a legal adult, then that whole "Statutory Rape" thing kicks in ...
When I see all the posts on facebook of girls I used to think were pretty and innocent being "in couple" with "handsome" 16-17 year olds just because they're stronger I just want to rip the guys insides with steel claws and throw his corpse under a train.
But, why?

If their relationship is all about vanity and shallowness, the why should it make you feel such hatred?

Because even the ones who sound, look and act good on the outside, are egoistic hags who don't care about others.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 7:43 pm

Things will change once you get older.

I experienced the same crap you experienced.

It's just the way life is.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 7:50 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Things will change once you get older.

I experienced the same crap you experienced.

It's just the way life is.

Well "things" are just way too slu*ty in my opinion. I don't want to live in a world where I always come second in everything and others come first.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 7:56 pm

I felt just the same way you did.

The way to offset that is to do well in school. At least you'll be first in that!

This might not help you get girls at age 14---but academic achievement certainly will help you get girls in college.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:02 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I felt just the same way you did.

The way to offset that is to do well in school. At least you'll be first in that!

This might not help you get girls at age 14---but academic achievement certainly will help you get girls in college.

Whats the goal if she doesn't even experience it for the first time at the same moment as me? I just want don't want to seem like "another guy who had sex with ______". I want to have one partner both romantic and physical at the same time, not just random girls passing by... By the way sorry if I seem angry at you, I'm not targeting any of you guys, I'm just this way sometimes.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:13 pm

Yep...that is the way it is sometimes.

When I was 14, I did stupid things. I'm lucky I didn't suffer any permanent consequences because of what I did.

I guess what I'm saying: I know it's hard to be patient--but that's really the only solution to this.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:16 pm

What I'm really scared of is that murderers and rapists often raise from hatred and sadness...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:23 pm

That doesn't have to happen to you.

Many, many people experience what you're experiencing. It's called adolescence.

These feelings are STRONG--because they are new to you.

Very, very few people rape, kill, etc. because of those feelings.

They have the feelings, and they channel them in many ways--through writing, music, even mathematics/science.

They are a "normal" part of being human.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:29 pm

I remember some study back in the late-80's early-90's saying girls mature faster than boys and it was a major part of pop culture. Like for example the ill-fated McDonald's Arch Deluxe with the ads claiming kids will hate it but adults will love it (wrong on that last part) had one commercial where a teen girl and her boyfriend are each about to eat an Arch Deluxe but the boyfriend picks off all the toppings first and the girl thinks "I guess it's true, girls do mature faster than boys".

But when I see how teen girls act when they're together I think to myself how I so was not like that when I was their age. All the insane giggling and squealing and other noises that make me think of chimps and monkeys and how Darwin's Theory is correct. I often worry they're giggling at me for some reason.

HOWEVER, I see teen boys snarl and curse and spit and share stories about doing drugs and underage drinking, so they're no less immature. Plus they get off depressingly easy when they get a girl pregnant, even though "it takes two to tango", as the saying goes.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:17 pm

I'm just sick about them all bragging about how there "skype sex" was good why can't all the stuff other people have I can't have any of I wanna kill them all so they stop!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:36 pm

Those kids might not be telling the truth.

Kids frequently lie about their sexual exploits.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 9:38 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Those kids might not be telling the truth.

Kids frequently lie about their sexual exploits.

You know tehy're not lying when they post screenshots of it all over facebook and they get deleted by moderators 5 minutes later..

Sum
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

29 May 2015, 10:16 pm

A sign of maturity is not being a slave to carnal desires. In other words to have the mental fortitude and moral development to resist temptations. That does not imply that these desires are evil or anything of the sort simply that one needs to be capable of finding a healthy outlet for these desires. Therefore, those who claim to be more mature so they can partake in the pursuit of these carnal desires may have physically matured to a greater degree than their peers but on a psychological level they are both cognitively and emotionally immature.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 10:46 pm

This is so discouraging girl always treat me like I'm some sort of ret*d kid just because I don't have social skills. How am I supposed to do the first step when all I get is others laughing. I really hate this world why can't all of them die.

Sino
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 May 2015, 2:45 am

DailyPoutine1 wrote:
This is so discouraging girl always treat me like I'm some sort of ret*d kid just because I don't have social skills. How am I supposed to do the first step when all I get is others laughing. I really hate this world why can't all of them die.

Careful. That's the same line of logic Elliot Rodger went down, and wherever he is now, he almost certainly isn't getting laid.

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 8:20 am

Sino wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:

Careful. That's the same line of logic Elliot Rodger went down, and wherever he is now, he almost certainly isn't getting laid.

But whats the goal of them living if they don't give me anything? Why do others deserve there love and not me?