Page 5 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

theaspiemusician
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Dec 2011, 9:21 pm

skinny jeans (black or any color of the rainbow), studded or bullet belt (dont worry the bullets r fake n just for decoration. i probably have the biggest belt collection you'll ever see), 4 bracelets on each arm (left arm: checkered wristband, bike chain bracelet, cookie monster wristband, cupcake slap-bracelet. Right arm: hello kitty watch, black rubber bracelet, bob marley wristband, blink-182 wristband.) black heart with zipper necklace and GIGANTIC safety pin attatched to the chain of the necklace, and Macbeth shoes i drew on with pink and black checkered laces i bought for $1 at this one store i went to :)

Candles15
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Dec 2011, 6:49 pm

theaspiemusician wrote:
skinny jeans (black or any color of the rainbow), studded or bullet belt (dont worry the bullets r fake n just for decoration. i probably have the biggest belt collection you'll ever see), 4 bracelets on each arm (left arm: checkered wristband, bike chain bracelet, cookie monster wristband, cupcake slap-bracelet. Right arm: hello kitty watch, black rubber bracelet, bob marley wristband, blink-182 wristband.) black heart with zipper necklace and GIGANTIC safety pin attatched to the chain of the necklace, and Macbeth shoes i drew on with pink and black checkered laces i bought for $1 at this one store i went to :)

ooh that sounds exciting!

I usually go for bright colours when I'm happy and colours like black, dark blue and brown when I'm feeling tired and moody. If I could have it my way, I'd wear some bright coloured pair of skinnies with a light coloured top, lots of bracelets and neck laces, big hair and bright lips :D

ATwistedLogic
Raven
Raven

08 Apr 2012, 8:53 am

I wear t shirts (sometimes with hoodies over it) shorts and barefeet or flip flops when I'm outside even when its cold out :D

Last edited by ATwistedLogic on 10 Apr 2012, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cutlass_Jack
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Apr 2012, 10:54 am

Jeans with a buttoned up t-shirt and sneakers.

psayles56
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Apr 2012, 3:57 pm

my body is very sensitive. I like to mostly wear leggings or sweatpants and I like to wear just lose crop tops or lose sweat jackets. I try to wear nice blouses and usually I just feel uncomfortable and weird in them. I don't really like jeans. I wear them occasionally but I really don't like to wear them because they usually cling to my leg and the buttons and material are just very uncomfortable to me. I like leggings that look like jeans though.

I have Aspergers, a mood disorder, bad anxiety and depression, ptsd, fibromyalgia and systemic lupus.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Apr 2012, 8:24 pm

I usually wear fitted graphic tees, mostly skinny jeans but sometimes yogas, sweats, jean shorts, soffe shorts, or skinny flare jeans, and either my converse, flip flops, Uggs, slipper uggs, Jordans, Osirises, or Nike Shox. Then I always wear my Pandora bracelet on my left arm with either a watch or my Dominican Republic and one of my rubber bracelets on my right wrist, a necklace, 2 pairs of earrings, and soetimes a ring. I can NOT leave my house without my makeup and hair done.