Page 1 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

nodice1996
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Jun 2010, 6:47 am

Geeky T-Shirts/Polo Shirts and Track Pants, Jeans or Shorts. For shoes I have a pair of blue Converse All-Stars, which are badly beaten up, a pair of sandals, without the annoying toe thing, and a pair of hiking boots.

Swordfish210
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2010, 2:08 pm

t shirt, striped blouse and cargo jeans - ALWAYS,
also when I find a nice fitting shirt in a store, I tend to buy multiple ones of them.

Sherlock Holmes in The Sign Of Four (1890), ch. 6

Sol-IV
Raven
Raven

05 Jun 2010, 8:36 am

I don't really think much about what I wear, but I hate shorts and dislike wearing short sleeved shirts (at least outside).
I have a load of random t-shirts relating my my interests in Star Trek, Half Life, Gaming, and computers..
Also, people have noted I'm always wearing clothes suited for a cold/winter environment, even in summer. (This includes a raincoat in hot, dry weather.. I say you can never be too prepared.) :)

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2010, 5:35 pm

Sol-IV wrote:
I don't really think much about what I wear, but I hate shorts and dislike wearing short sleeved shirts (at least outside).
I have a load of random t-shirts relating my my interests in Star Trek, Half Life, Gaming, and computers..
Also, people have noted I'm always wearing clothes suited for a cold/winter environment, even in summer. (This includes a raincoat in hot, dry weather.. I say you can never be too prepared.) :)

Particularly in this country!

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2010, 5:39 pm

I wear jeans and t-shirts. That's about the strength of it.

When I become who I really am, I could end up wearing all sorts of new types of clothing. I am very excited.

gearguy
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jun 2010, 12:20 pm

blue jeans, white or black tshirt, black or white converse hightops, Perfect!

I'm running out of decent fitting jeans though, they all seem to be designed for short fat people, which i'm anything but short and fat. 6ft 2 and i weigh less that 70kg, its quite hard to get clothes that fit :(

TheArtOfThrash
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Jun 2010, 1:33 pm

I will wear anything, but there's a certain look I wish I could afford to get, and that I wish my parents would let me get. And that is the denim, leather n' chains headbanger type thing.

Fischers Fritz fischt frische Fische,
Frische Fische fischt Fischers Fritz.

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2010, 4:16 pm

In public, I always wear long, torn up bootcut jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt no matter whether it is 100 degrees or -20. For some reason, this irritates people :?. I never wear long sleeves, tank tops or shorts unless its what Im sleeping in. I havent worn a skirt or dress willingly ever.

At home, I only wear pajamas. Either a tank top or a shirt thats 6 sizes too big with patterned pajama pants.

EaglesSayMeow
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Jul 2010, 7:07 pm

Monday through Friday I wear a blue skirt, white polo shirt, and scuffed black shoes.
Weekends, I wear a t-shirt with jeans and a pair of croc flats
Summer, I wear knee-length pants, a t-shirt, and an old pair of flip-flops. I've been wearing the same flip-flops for four years!

Call me Trish, please.

Hello-Nurse7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2010, 7:34 am

Well, in the fall/winter/spring and even early summer, I always wear jeans and a t-shirt (usually a graphic tee with something like Mario or some superheroes on it). It doesn't really matter what my shirt looks like though, because I never leave for school without a sweater either on or with me, because I hate the feel of paper touching my skin, and since long sleeves frustrate me, sweaters are the perfect solution. In summer, nothing ever goes above my knee, so it's bermuda shorts or capris for me. Not a fan of tanktops, so I usually just go with t-shirts. I wear sandals, but I don't enjoy being sockless, especially indoors, so if we're going to someone's house I have a pair on hand. If I'm not going out, I stay in my PJs. My style is pretty simple, although I have been criticized for 'always wearing the same thing'.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2010, 7:38 am

Stuff that could easily get me labeled as goth, redneck, nerd, metalhead, etc. all at the same time.

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2010, 8:20 am

I just started to care about fashion--a big breakthrough for an aspie girl. I sometimes wear kids' clothes from J.C. Penney or Macy's, but I usually wear clothes on the more grown-up side like Gap. I love wearing flip-flops in the summer, boots in the winter, and Converse sneakers or Toms any time of the year. I like wearing ripped jeans, but not jeans with the entire knees cut out.

Last edited by IceCreamGirl on 05 Jul 2010, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

rmgh
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2010, 8:29 am

IceCreamGirl wrote:
I just started to care about fashion--a big breakthrough for an aspie girl. I sometimes wear kids' clothes from J.C. Penney or Macy's, but I usually wear clothes on the more grown-up side like Gap. I love wearing flip-flops in the summer.

And aspie guy. Congrats! :D

Coldkick
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

I wear a sweater year round, and its usually the same one unless its in the wash. I used to HATE jeans but now its all I wear.

Hello-Nurse7
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2010, 8:59 am

Coldkick wrote:
I wear a sweater year round, and its usually the same one unless its in the wash. I used to HATE jeans but now its all I wear.

That's exactly like me! I also used to despise jeans, and wear the same sweater almost all the time.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2010, 6:47 am

Unlike most aspies I care about fashion. I like wearing black since black is slimming.