Page 2 of 6 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2010, 6:47 am

Unlike most aspies I care about fashion. I like wearing black since black is slimming.

KickStartKasey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

I usually wear jeans. usually colored skinny jeans, I buy then at J.C Pennys. Then I always wear T-shirts. I wear flipflops all the time because I don't like putting socks on. and I won't wear shoes with out socks.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2010, 9:20 pm

I love clothes lol. I usually wear a cute shirt and dark wash jeans, light wash makes my hips look huuuuggeee! I like to expirement with makeup and jewelry. My favorite out fit I have is my grey sweater dress from target and my over the knee boots from torrid with some nude tights

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm

During the warm seasons, I tend to wear polo shirts (I have, like, 8 of them) and shorts, though I sometimes wear regular short-sleeved shirts then.
Cold seasons... long-sleeved shirts and jeans.

svend_sved
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Jul 2010, 11:53 am

most often my dress consists of a heavy metal band tee (most likely from a concert), a costumized vest i'm very proud of, a pair of jeans and my combat boots from a military surplus :D

other times i dress in my pirate outfit. large boots, tricorne hat and my beloved brocade jacket

Dnuos
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2010, 5:48 pm

The top pair of clothes in the drawers.

Random T-shirt, jeans/shorts, I don't really care much, as long as it's not straight-up trash. Occasionally I'll wear a random polo shirt or dress clothes if I need to, but nothing special.

If there's any detail involved, then it's that a lot of the shirts tend to be dark - like black, brown, band t-shirts, that kind of stuff. There's a few light t-shirts.

chasingthesun
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Aug 2010, 2:51 am

I have taken to taking photos of myself each day that I will eventually compile and show to people to ask them to label my style. I don't know that there is a particular label for it.

Since I have lost access to an iron I rarely wear my western shirts, but I loooove western shirts (aka cowboy shirts). So I wear a lot of t-shirts, mostly band t-shirts. I'm trying to balance them with plain and collared shirts to look a little more grown up. Right now most of my pants/shorts don't fit me so I look messy because all my bottoms are baggy.

(Somebody told me I dress like a 13 year old skater boy -- I'm 22.)

Part of the problem is that I work overnights at a radio station, so who is really going to see me? I could show up in PJs and it wouldn't matter. (There are people here who do that!)

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2010, 7:15 am

T-shirt, hoodie, jeans, and trainers, usually.

Guitar_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2010, 7:25 am

I really like the Miley Cyrus and the OP clothing lines. I wear that and anything similar

bandgeek13094
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Aug 2010, 7:39 pm

I usually wear a tank and soffee shorts around the house and if I actually go somewhere I usually put on a bra and an actual T shirt. At school I usually just wear a T shirt, some jeans, and sandals usually. Maybe Converse if it's cold. Well I probably wouldn't wear any, but I suppose the teachers would kind of say something if you showed up to school without shoes. :)

CMD
Raven
Raven

05 Aug 2010, 10:22 pm

T-shirt (usually a shade of green or blue), jeans, and Converse year round.
With my glasses added. :nerdy:

I do wear shorts occasionally during the Summer months, but I usually refrain from it. Since I never feel comfortable revealing large amounts of skin.

missmart
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2011, 4:02 am

what i usually wear is t-shirt ,because i think that wear a t-shirt you can Freedom movement 、Comfort、Sweat absorbent、cheaper etc. meanwhile, i think the tmart's t-shirt is cool. there are lots of pictures in t-shirt. some of them are romantic ,cute,unique .every time i wear it walk in street i always can find the envy in their eyes

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2011, 11:29 am

Kat15 wrote:
I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt, and flip flops, as I hate wearing shoes with closed toes, they hurt my feet and make me so frusturated and mad. >:I I hate wearing pants because they just super uncomfortable and make my thighs look huge. And I hate long sleeves, when i bend over they get shorter and it bothers me.
I do not care what temperature it is outside, I will still wear shorts and a short sleeved t-shirt with flip flops. I often get told "arent you cold?" which bothers me, because obviously if I chose to wear that then I am not.

Shopping for shorts and t-shirts is super easy. I do not buy things that are "in" i could care less.

What about you?

That's what I wear around the house! I adore shorts and tshirts and flip-flops....unfortunately the school I will be attending soon won't let me wear those, so my second choice would be jeans and a reasonably cute t-shirt.

Reindeer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jul 2011, 5:06 pm

I usually dress sharp :)

Not like a tuxedo but you know...

USMCnBNSFdude
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2011, 7:10 pm

Plain t-shirts and shorts. Nothing else really.

CrazySquidLady
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Aug 2011, 4:42 pm

I can't stand tight clothes, and with the way I sit (curled up in a ball) I can't wear skirts, so I've pretty much stopped shopping in the girls' or women's section of any store. I wear long pants all the time, even during the summer. Usually I get them from the boys' section at whatever random department store, but I recently got some nice cargo pants from REI. I also wear T-shirts all the time, even in the winter. Last year and the year before, I bought a few shirts at Dragon*Con, and I'll probably do the same this year. For shoes, I don't mind sneakers, but I prefer flip-flops or just going barefoot, even if it's cold. And I'm not sure if this counts, but I wear glasses and I love them.