teen aspergers group for south/ south east of england

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

willnormanuk
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Mar 2008, 1:07 pm

if you live in the south/ south east of england and would like to help make a group for us (teens with aspergers syndrome) to meet each other, make friends and explore the south/ southeast of england then come to the my forum and post a comment to sign up

"Yes, we have to divide up our time like that, between our politics and our equations. But to me our equations are far more important, for politics are only a matter of present concern. A mathematical equation stands forever." Albert Einstein

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 1:45 pm

ohh that's cool, i'm in the west sussex area too :)

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 1:53 pm

willnormanuk wrote:
if you live in the south/ south east of england and would like to help make a group for us (teens with aspergers syndrome) to meet each other, make friends and explore the south/ southeast of england then come to the my forum and post a comment to sign up

alex wrote:
===================
WrongPlanet Rules
===================

Posting Specifications
--------------------
* Please don't post duplicate threads.

* Mentioning your own site is only permitted once you've contributed substantial useful content to the forums.

Spamming
--------------------
* Do not create multiple topics in a short amount of time.
* Do not create multiple similarly themed topics; please combine them into one topic.
* Your posts may be deleted if they break any of the above rules about spamming.

- Emerson