Sometimes I am really immature.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 6:50 am

So I snuck into a cabinet of my moms boyfriend and stole a joint cause I was angry. Turns out he was holding onto it for a friend, hell even if it was just his I feel bad....it was a terribly stupid immature thing to do. Trouble is I have smoked most of the weed out of the joint. So its a given I will need to replace it, probably have to buy from a dispensary since that is where it was from. I thought of just getting some weed and having someone roll a nice joint but that person may not be cool with non dispensary stuff so yeah. I don't know it wasn't an addiction thing like 'omg I need weed' it was more of a I am pissed at my moms boyfriend so I'll take his joint ha ha ha. But it was a dumb stupid thing to do and I really have no excuse aside from being angry and passively aggressively expressing it in a way that not only bothers my moms boyfriend but I imagine his friend won't be to happy :oops:

All I can do is replace it, and I guess make it understood my moms boyfriend had every intention of holding onto it, but I was dumb and took it...it really was my f***k up so I don't want his friend to think he's unreliable on account of me being dumb. I do not know why I do these things sometimes, but its not nice I am sure. I admitted to it after drinking though, but grrr don't know why I gotta be such an ass sometimes .

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 8:03 am

Well, you owned up to it and can replace the joint. We can't be perfect all the time, what matters is taking responsibility and righting the situation.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2014, 9:24 am

Replace it as soon as possible! You don't want that friend to get angry!

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2014, 8:33 am

I guess it was gifted to my moms boyfriend from them...so still should replace it, but doubt he'll be needing it any time soon which is good as I haven't any money at the moment.

JacobV
Toucan
Toucan

27 Nov 2014, 9:25 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
So I snuck into a cabinet of my moms boyfriend and stole a joint cause I was angry. Turns out he was holding onto it for a friend, hell even if it was just his I feel bad....it was a terribly stupid immature thing to do. Trouble is I have smoked most of the weed out of the joint. So its a given I will need to replace it, probably have to buy from a dispensary since that is where it was from. I thought of just getting some weed and having someone roll a nice joint but that person may not be cool with non dispensary stuff so yeah. I don't know it wasn't an addiction thing like 'omg I need weed' it was more of a I am pissed at my moms boyfriend so I'll take his joint ha ha ha. But it was a dumb stupid thing to do and I really have no excuse aside from being angry and passively aggressively expressing it in a way that not only bothers my moms boyfriend but I imagine his friend won't be to happy :oops:

All I can do is replace it, and I guess make it understood my moms boyfriend had every intention of holding onto it, but I was dumb and took it...it really was my f***k up so I don't want his friend to think he's unreliable on account of me being dumb. I do not know why I do these things sometimes, but its not nice I am sure. I admitted to it after drinking though, but grrr don't know why I gotta be such an ass sometimes .

It took me decades to figure out that I was raised in a seriously dysfunctional environment.

I've had the priviledge of meeting some aspies who are on or near the same level on the spectrum as I am, but who have polarized opposite lives... they are settled down, married, careers, kids... yet you can tell they are struggling with the same simple feelings and thoughts that many aspies do.

The only difference here is that they were raised better... raised with more discipline, better morals, more can-do attitudes, less self-defeating ideas brainwashed into your head by bitter/negative parents...

There's no sense being upset at parents.. afterall they were struggling with similar brain chemistry as we do...

Now it's our turn to make life... logical decisions.. discipline.. if you weren't raised with those things, you will likely spend the rest of your life just trying to reach that level of peace and maturity that came naturally for others

been there done that :|

queensamaria
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Dec 2014, 12:17 pm

I know how you feel. I sometimes acted like a child.

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2014, 12:28 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

Someone gave an old friend of mine in Houston some money to buy them some marijuana when he was going to Austin for the weekend. The friend bought the marijuana, but he ended up staying a week instead of just the weekend and he and his girlfriend smoked it all. The guy that gave him the money was livid. He never did get his money back, though.

At about that time, I found some marijuana on the floor of the entry area in the building where I was working. I could have given it to the friend of mine to give it to the other guy, but instead I just picked it up and dropped it in the nearest trash can.