i want to kill myself tonight

Page 7 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

PeterHoping44
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 4:50 am

I still feel depressed over my workers and losing my flat. But I guess there are folk worse off than I am.

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2015, 6:21 am

Find better work or something. Even living homeless and just getting food from foodshelves is better than taking away your life for the sake of sadness. All that leads to is more sadness for everyone else. Please, don't kill yourself. For the last two years I had been working to pay off my wife's lawyer for when she got sued by an employer. She was so sad that she couldn't work or focus on basic things, and I felt used, but now she's gone and you have no idea how much I really do miss her. I love my wife, and she's gone. Don't take your life, please keep going forward, find something else to do or whatever you need to but keep pressing on, please.

I am not a parakeet
is that you?

OMG
OMG
OMG

:cry: :cry: :cry:

this is heart breaking

:cry:

but your quote was so strong and so wise!
:heart:

i take heart
:D

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2015, 10:49 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
On a lighter note: How's your kitty cat doing?

My best friend when I was a teenager was a Persian named Zum Zum.

Well right at this moment she is sleeping on my lap. But 50% of the time, she is climbing up my body with her sharp little claws, or biting my feet HARD. And she also destroyed my $50 earbuds by chewing through the wires. So I had to replace them with cheap $8 ones. Dumb cat -_- if she wasn't cute she wouldn't be able to get away with this.

And she has toys! I got her 6 little mice (toy ones), a scratch post with a little tether-ball-like thing on it for her to smack around, and other random objects I noticed she likes (mainly twist ties from packages). Still she insists on chewing my valuables and scratching me. She has drawn blood many times (usually from climbing up my body when I'm not looking). I have scratches all over. I know she is playing and likes to perch on my shoulders, but OW. -_-

Not to mention she rips up my toilet paper and tissues. And almost dragged my modem off the shelf and smashed it on the ground. Luckily I left the wire bound so it was to short to reach the ground.

I hope she calms down a bit. I like playing, I don't like ripped up belongings and all the scratching.

- Sherlock Holmes

Evam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2015, 11:58 pm

I dont know anything about cats. But it sounds like that she needs more occupation.

Cats need scratching, and she likes climbing, so is your scratching post high enough for her, and out of the right material? If you cant make her scratch the right things, and you dont want to cut her claws, you could attach some kind of protective body climbing "armour" to one side of your body and educate her to climb on you in a certain way, and only when you have it on. It is O.K. to accomodate her, but a little bit of education will be good for her, too.

L_Holmes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2015, 12:58 am

Evam wrote:
I dont know anything about cats. But it sounds like that she needs more occupation.

Cats need scratching, and she likes climbing, so is your scratching post high enough for her, and out of the right material? If you cant make her scratch the right things, and you dont want to cut her claws, you could attach some kind of protective body climbing "armour" to one side of your body and educate her to climb on you in a certain way, and only when you have it on. It is O.K. to accomodate her, but a little bit of education will be good for her, too.

It's high enough. She used it when I first got it for about a week, but not really anymore. I guess she just likes everything else (including my body) better :roll:

I wish I knew how to educate a kitten :? I feel bad because sometimes I get mad at her (it really freaking hurts), but I don't know how to teach her not to do it. I don't want her to be afraid of me, I just want her to stop hurting me and jumping on me when I'm busy doing something.

- Sherlock Holmes

Evam
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Apr 2015, 2:18 am

L_Holmes wrote:
I wish I knew how to educate a kitten :? I feel bad because sometimes I get mad at her (it really freaking hurts), but I don't know how to teach her not to do it. I don't want her to be afraid of me, I just want her to stop hurting me and jumping on me when I'm busy doing something.

Too lenient education hurts both: the educator and the (non) educated. So find out how to educate her.
You have to define what kind of behavior is O.K. for you, and what not, and let her know: always put her down when she hurts you, always give her extra attention/ food if she behaves O.K. Ask someone with a cat for help.

Overall she probably needs more occupation, and maybe (?) more stability. Play with her for always the same amount of time, like 5 minutes, then stop for 30 minutes, and then play again, give the play period a definite start and stop. When coming home or in the morning you could also play longer. Routine is important for animals. It would be good to find some kids to play with her. I guess a second cat is no option, but maybe you can find someone with a kitten close to the place where you live.

As a kitten she needs more attention. Later she will hopefully get more lazy.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2015, 3:01 am

I have tried killing myself many times only to be intervened by cops sent by strangers so I guess somebody cares, if someone I don't know cares about me then I am sure there are those who care about you please dont do it! I found out the person who sent the cops to check on my was an old high school classmate of mine who moved to Georgia and called the cops from Georgia.

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

alisonmcgill
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2015, 1:58 pm

Do you remember what happened or changed 7 yrs ago that started these feelings, suicidal depression and aspergers unfortunately seem to go hand in hand a lot. I get that way if I feel I have too much pressure or expectation piled on my doorstep, perhaps these jobs your getting inadvertantly trigger your depression for the same reason? I always called off or walked out of jobs because I was in perpetual meltdowns ..does your employer know you have a medical issue??

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 7:47 am

It takes more courage to keep on living with the s**t we have to go through

Anachron
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jul 2015, 1:25 pm

Good day to you Mr. Holmes.

I am glad to see that you are still alive. This might sound strange but I think about you every day while planning my own suicide. I think, "I wonder if that guy on wrong planet is still going." I initially came here in a very desparate state and was hoping to talk with someone like me. Instead, I got a lot of "You are stupid, or go pay someone to give a crap." I am not sure if it would be very good or a very bad thing to meet another with thier finger on the trigger, but I was five days into my starvation and talking with people here really did help me off the ledge.

I think that the good people of wrongplanet would be delighted if the subject never came up here again. The thing is, most of my frustration and despair comes from being Aspien. Alone in a crowd, I ruin the conversation or the mood in the room. There really is no one in my life that I can talk to or be arouind and I don't fit here either. I have not found a solution to my soothing addiction of morbid reflection but as soon as I do, I will let you know. I want to be happy. I want to feel accepted somewhere on Earth. I want to find some level of fullfillment and I do not think that you are too much different.

Away, it gives me some hope to see that you haven't quit either.

Animals do make good friends.

syzygyish
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 6:26 am

Anachron wrote:
Good day to you Mr. Holmes.

I am glad to see that you are still alive. This might sound strange but I think about you every day while planning my own suicide. I think, "I wonder if that guy on wrong planet is still going." I initially came here in a very desparate state and was hoping to talk with someone like me. Instead, I got a lot of "You are stupid, or go pay someone to give a crap." I am not sure if it would be very good or a very bad thing to meet another with thier finger on the trigger, but I was five days into my starvation and talking with people here really did help me off the ledge.

I think that the good people of wrongplanet would be delighted if the subject never came up here again. The thing is, most of my frustration and despair comes from being Aspien. Alone in a crowd, I ruin the conversation or the mood in the room. There really is no one in my life that I can talk to or be arouind and I don't fit here either. I have not found a solution to my soothing addiction of morbid reflection but as soon as I do, I will let you know. I want to be happy. I want to feel accepted somewhere on Earth. I want to find some level of fullfillment and I do not think that you are too much different.

Away, it gives me some hope to see that you haven't quit either.

Animals do make good friends.

Anachron,
you do know WP
is where we go to get away from reality?
everyonehates us
we're pariahs
and your last post

I want to be happy. I want to feel accepted somewhere on Earth. I want to find some level of fullfillment and I do not think that you are too much different.

everyone here is trying to get there

:heart:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 8:39 am

There's just no point to taking your own life, no matter what.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2015, 9:56 am

Suicide Hotline (US): 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

To those of you who feel as if ending your life is the only option, please call this number. These people will listen and understand. You matter. You are important.

(If you don't live in the US, just say what country you are from and I'll provide you with a hotline for your country.)