why do people care if others they hate kill themselves?

Page 10 of 17 [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 3:41 am

what caused it to be ruined after one use?

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 3:52 am

auntblabby wrote:

the center hairs became entwined and knotted. leaving a hold in the top of the brush :(

now I have to deal with contacting the company tomorrow which makes me feel terrible or just deal with having wasted $35 dollars. :( which is a lot to me.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread ... ilvertip-S

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 3:59 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

the center hairs became entwined and knotted. leaving a hold in the top of the brush :(
now I have to deal with contacting the company tomorrow which makes me feel terrible or just deal with having wasted $35 dollars. :( which is a lot to me.
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread ... ilvertip-S

you are more generous with your beard than I am with mine. I just use an electric shaver as it saves me trouble.

314pe
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 8:09 am

Sly, please don't give up. What if there's a quirky lady you might like but you won't because either or both of you have given up. Isn't one day of struggle worth the chance (even a tiny one) of meeting someone wonderful?

I hope that my cynical posts didn't contribute to the way you feel. I'm sorry that sometimes forum makes you feel worse.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 10:28 am

sly279 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
sly279 wrote:
as anwser to your thought question I won't date if I do manage to get a high paying job. I'll know its just the money they care about and tell them to f**k off after sex. worlds a f****d up s**t might as well join it. but that won't happen. I can't even get a min wage job. no one will hire me because I lack expeirnece which I can't gert wihtout someone hiring me. voc rehab spent all this money getting me the certifications and it means s**t. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know this means little to you, but I was in the same situation when I was young also, DSHS and DVR tried to place me only none of it stuck, I just didn't fit into any civvy jobs- and my only escape was uncle sam's army which was #1 on my list of things not to do, but it was still better than the alternative-homelessness and eventual oblivion. not saying that is in your future, but I was relatively lucky in that the army was taking in people who were otherwise unemployable and who were old [I was in my 20s when I was inducted, and there was a 39 year old new inductee in my basic training class]. I do hope you find your own way out of your situation that keeps you living and with us here!

all I wanted was to go fight and die, but I can't join the miltary.

wish goldfish would leave me alone I already know how horrible I am I wish I could kill myself but I can't. i might just get drunk and try.

its all my fault. so just let me die people. worthless people don't deserve to live I know that. I'm not one with the masses so I wrong and not suppose to live.

I'll tell him to leave you alone as well, please don't give up!

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 7:26 pm

It's in human nature for people to be caring, well for those that have a heart and a conscience anyway.

Even if I wasn't attached to someone or didn't know that someone,
if I hear that someone killed themselves, It would be upsetting still.

I would feel sad by the whole situation.
Sad by the fact that they felt so low that they thought killing themselves was the only way out of their situation and
sad for those that are left behind grieving.

Just over a week ago my gran died so I feel sad about that.
Even though I didn't know this boy, I Just found out today,that a boy that went to my school years ago, he's a couple of yrs younger then me, I recognised him on the tv on the news, he has apparently been murdered. Now I didn't know him well at school and never really spoken to him but I still feel sad by the fact that I knew off him and he's gone, I won't be grieving for him like I would for my gran but neither the less, it's still an upsetting situation.

We may care more for our loved ones because we're attached to them but hearing any news on people dying is still sad, it was still a person that passed on, people are still grieving for their loved ones.

Last edited by sorrowfairiewhisper on 29 May 2015, 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2015, 7:28 pm

from a spiritual standpoint, I just hate to see somebody throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 4:37 am

@OP Please call this number now: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). I don't want you to kill yourself! :(

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 1:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:
from a spiritual standpoint, I just hate to see somebody throw out the baby with the bathwater.

o.O

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 1:52 pm

I like you, Sly.

So do many other people.

Please stay with us.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 31 May 2015, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 1:58 pm

^^^
QFT.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 2:00 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I like you, Sky.