Mom almost died several times in the past 2 days.

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Shareese
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Jan 2010, 7:39 pm

OMG, your mom must have been in so much pain, being operated on without any anesthesia!!1

I was in the mental ward in the Burnaby General Hospital in Burnaby, BC, Canada, for 7 days. They forgot to give me my meds one day and another day they almost gave me someone else's meds (and that woman had just given me mine but didn't remember it!)

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2010, 6:33 am

My mom is doing much better. and i have fantastic news. she talked to the doctor for the first time sence she was upgraded t stage 3. and her odds of survival are very good!
she has a 80% chance of being ok!

I know its all the praying you all have been doing! thank you!! !! !! !! !!
Big hugs!

ottorocketforever
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jan 2010, 11:58 pm

I'm so glad your mom is doing so much better! :) Hope she gets to be 100% soon! :)

just-me
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2010, 3:24 am

thank you, she is doing much better now. though she starts chemo next week. I'm just glad to see her up and moving around the house. she is even doing a bit of cleaning. (which is a good sign ). i try and do it for her but i think she wants to do some to feel helpful.

thanks for all your prayers and help.

Please pray that i get less stressed and more able to help my mom. and please pray that i stop snapping at just you. (Ive been doing it from stress of the amount of stuff i need to do and not being able to do it.)

He has been a big help to me by coming over to stay with me for 3 months to help me and my mom. so pray that his stay is a good one and his depression lifts.

thank you all so much !

god bless you!